Dragon Flex October 2021

PDGA logoSaturday, October 2, 2021 at Village Greens Park in Greenwood Village, Colorado
C-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

 Follow this tournament

About this tournament

Hey there again Dragons! Our October flex will be taking place at Village Greens DGC. We will be following the same hourly capped registration again.

There will not be any day of sign ups allowed at this time. You must register online to compete in this month's flex. The flex is also going to be capped at 200 players. When you go to register you will notice an add on option. That option is to choose your time window for your tee off. That means that you will need to be there inside that particular time frame. There will be 25 players allowed for each 1 hour time slot. Since the 1 hour time frames are capped also so I recommend getting your card ready ahead of time. We are doing things this way to help prevent massive crowding and overrunning the course.

All players will receive a $5 off coupon to the newest store in the metro, Another Round in Arvada. Trophies will be awarded for the 1st place finish in each division including ties. Pros are playing for 85% payout. The remaining 15% will go towards added cash. The remaining funds will go towards tournament supplies and business expenses.

Thank you all again for your support and I look forward to seeing you all at the course!

Refund policy

Dragon DGC is responsible for all refunds/cancellations.


Village Greens Park
Greenwood Village, CO   Get Directions


Saturday, October 2, 2021
- 4:00pm
Round Tee Times

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

$10 additional fee for players without current PDGA memberships.
For help choosing a division, see the PDGA guidelines
$20.00FPOOpen Women
$20.00MP40Pro 40+
$20.00FP40Pro Women 40+
$20.00MP50Pro 50+
$20.00FP50Pro Women 50+
$10.00FA1Advanced Women
$10.00MA40Amateur 40+
$10.00FA40Amateur Women 40+
$10.00MA50Amateur 50+
$10.00FA50Amateur Women 50+
$10.00FA2Intermediate Women
$10.00FA3Recreational Women
$10.00MJ15Junior 15
$10.00FJ15Junior Girls 15
$10.00MJ12Junior 12
$10.00FJ12Junior Girls 12
$10.00MJ10Junior 10
$10.00FJ10Junior Girls 10