Disc for Pitbulls Charity Tournament

Sunday, October 22, 2017 at Lockeford Springs Golf Course in Lodi, California
Disc golf teams tournament

 

Disc for Pitbulls Charity Tournament graphic

Staff

Tournament DirectorDavid Pfahlert

About this tournament

Come on out to the 1st Annual 'Disc for Pitbulls' Charity Disc Golf Tournament at Lockeford Springs Disc Golf Course on Sunday October 22nd 2017!

IF YOU LOVE DOGS AND WANT TO HELP AN AMAZING CAUSE IN SAN JOAQUIN THIS IS THE EVENT FOR YOU!

Details:

Sunday October 22nd, 2017

Lockeford Springs Golf Course

12:00PM Check-in

6:00PM Beer, Food, Winners Announced and Raffle Prizes!

This event will be a triples tournament, so bring a couple friends!

Each team of three will need $100 entry fee ($33/per person) to enter the charity tournament.

All Skill Levels are welcome to play! You don't even need to know how, our Disc Golf Pros will help!

You must bring your own Discs!

Raffle Tickets will be given to anyone who donates more than their $33 entry fee, this includes a team donation as well.

( Example: Team Donates $150 (extra $50) - Each player in the group will receive 1 Raffle ticket.
Team Donates $200 (extra $100) - Each player in the group will receive 2 raffle tickets
Team Donates $250 (extra $150) - Each player in the group will receive the maximum of 3 raffle tickets! )

Raffle winners will receive cool Pit Stop Dog Recue Swag!

Top 3 Tournament Winners will recieve Special gifts!

70% of the proceeds will go to Pit Stop Dog Recue Pit Stop Dog Rescue ! The other 30% goes to tournament overhead.

Food, Beer and Water will be available for purchace.

Golf Carts will be avaialble based on availability.

Come on out and bring the family!

Help us save this misunderstood and amazing breed in San Joaquin County!

See you there!

Thanks for your support!

For questions please call David - 209 870 9424 or Steve - 209 747 4285

Pictures

Schedule

Sunday, October 22, 2017
12:00pm
- 1:00pm
Team Check-in
1:00pm
- 5:30pm
Tournament Play
6:00pm
- 7:00pm
Raffles, giveaways, prizes, beer and food.

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

$100.00General