This event has been canceled.

Disc Devils Dream Classic 2020

Saturday, April 11, 2020 at Red Mountain Park in Mesa, Arizona
Disc golf singles tournament

Disc Devils Dream Classic 2020 graphic

About this tournament

UPDATE:

The Disc Devils Dream Classic is officially Canceled. With the new guidelines in place within the pdga this is our only option.

REGARDING REFUNDS:

Because of Covid-19 and to ensure safety this tournament is canceled indefinitely and we will follow the refund guidelines of the PDGA. Everyone who signed up for an amateur division will be receiving a players pack. With that being said I have refunded all amateurs their CTP, ACE pot, and tee sign sponsorship. All players who signed up for a pro division, will be receiving a full refund.

If you live in the valley you will need to pick up your players pack at Vista Del Camino on April 11th. By Memorial Hole 1 under the Ramada (it’s right next to Dukes) from 11:00am-2:00pm. If you don’t live in the valley, please email me your address and I will get your players pack shipped to you early of next week.

We understand that this will ruin your weekend plan and might not work with your future schedule, but we are hoping you can all understand this is what needs to happen.

As I’m sure we will be receiving many questions both through social media and through email, please be patient with response time as well as refund requests.

We were looking forward to having an awesome event with everyone. And we are sorry Covid-19 canceled the fun, but next year is going to be bigger and better.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Stay safe,

-The ASU Team
______________________________________________



FOR NEW SIGN UPS!!!!!!:

Everyone is eligible for the early bird discount! Make sure to check the box while registering!

The Ace Pool is $5.00 and will be payed out in full if a player hits an Ace. If no player hits an ace during either round, we will have a CTP throw off where the single closest person will receive 75% of the ace pool and the ASU Club will receive the other 25%.

1 CTP will be provided each round. $5 allows you to be eligible for both rounds. The CTP hole chosen, will be one everyone has a fair chance at reaching. This means, all divisions will be competing for a single CTP each round.

This is a true AM event, meaning; Am's will receive a players pack, lunch, and a custom 1st place trophy!

PRO's will be competing for the cash their own filed brings in. We will pay 85% of the buy in's to the pro field and will keep 15% for the club.

Refund policy

Arizona State University Disc Golf Club is responsible for all refunds/cancellations.