Cherry Glass Open FA1

Saturday, March 20, 2021 at Course 42 in IRON, Minnesota
Disc golf singles tournament

 Follow this tournament

Cherry Glass Open FA1 graphic

Refund policy

Scot Bennett Course 42 is responsible for all refunds and cancellations.

Location

Schedule

Saturday, March 20, 2021
12:00amCherry Glass Open at Course 42
Join us at up north at Course 42 for our 1st annual Cherry Glass Open! This will be a one day tournament with the best combined score of 2 rounds of 18. 15 player max...top 3 make it into the money, and 4th and 5th get a Cherry Glass Prize pack. We are upgrading to a full course of Prodigy T2 baskets. 40% of all entry fees will be going twords this where the other 60% will go to the prize pool.

Cherry Glass Open Dates:
3/6 MPO
3/13 MA1
3/20 FA1
This registration is for MA1 only

MARCH 20 FA1
TEE TIME 10AM
Casual break time in between rounds.,

$35.00 entry fee
60% Goes to the prize pool
40% Goes to the course for baskets

1ST $PD TROPHIE
2ND $PD
3RD $PD
4TH CHERRY GLASS PRIZE PACK
5TH CHERRY GLASS PRIZE PACK
Prize pack includes
12oz pint glass
Prodigy P Model S 2021 Cale Leiviska stamp

$5 Ace Pool/CTP
available at the tournament.

We ask you show up no more than a half hour before your tee time and wear a face covering if you use the restroom in the house. We will have water, and free hot cocoa. Registration will be in the shop and we will have items for sale, however we ask that you use your cars if you need to warm up to limit the grouping in our small space.
Thanks for following these social distancing guidelines as we welcome you to Course 42.

Directions: 3295 Hwy 25 Iron, MN 55751

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

$35.00FA1Advanced Women