Chasin the Chains at Flat Rocks presented by Dynamic Discs

PDGA logoSaturday, July 24, 2021 at Flat Rocks in Lancaster, Ohio
Pro C-tier / Amateur B-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

Chasin the Chains at Flat Rocks presented by Dynamic Discs graphic

About this tournament

This is a one day 2 round tournament. It is a C tier for pro divisions and a B tier for all amateur divisions.

Flat Rocks DGC
$50 for all divisions
Players pack for all Ams
Optional Rolling ace pot-$5
This ace pot is up for grabs at all DynamicDiscs RV PDGA sanctioned events. All paid aces split 80% of the pot. The remaining 20% rolls into the next event to guarantee added cash to the pot. If no aces are hit the entire pot rolls over in the next event.

Schedule
Player check in 7:30-8:45
Players meeting 9:00
First round 9:30
Lunch
2nd round 1 hour after last card

All pros will be paid through PayPal
All Ams will receive merchandise payout from the RV

Pdga live scoring will be used.
https://www.pdga.com/apps/tournament/score/login
The login password is Easy

Refund policy

Grass Roots Disc Golf is responsible for all refunds and cancellations.