Chasin the Chains Flex at Hobson Grove presented by Dynamic Discs

PDGA logoThursday, April 7, 2022 at Hobson Grove Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky
C-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

Chasin the Chains Flex at Hobson Grove presented by Dynamic Discs graphic

About this tournament

Chasin the Chains Flex at Hobson Grove is presented by Dynamic Discs. This is a one round flex start C tier.

$30 for all divisions
Pros will be paid through PayPal
Ams will receive vouchers to be redeemed at check in at the vendor village or Friday at the vendor village. AMS YOU MUST BE PRESENT THURSDAY AT VENDOR ROW TO COLLECT PAYOUT OR HAVE SOMEONE PICK IT UP FOR YOU.

All Ams will receive a custom stamped premium plastic disc for their players pack.

Check in is at the Dynamic Discs trailer.

PDGA live scoring will be used. The access code is golf.

This is a tee time event. You can select your tee time during registration. Mixed divisions on cards is fine. You must have at least 3 on you card.

Rolling acepot
This optional ace pot is $5 and is up for grabs at all Dynamic Discs RV sanctioned events. All paid aces will split 80% of the pot. The remaining 20% rolls over into the next event. If no aces are hit the entire pot rolls over into the next event.

Hobson Grove Disc Golf Course
Established 1977
On or beyond any pavement is Out of Bounds (gravel roads OK)
No 2- meter rule on this course
Smoking is not allowed in this park, except in the parking lot.

4797 feet, Par 55 (hole 2 is a par 4, rest are par 3s)

Hole 1 241
Hole 2 500 Road to left OB on or beyond road beyond.
Hole 3 261 Road to left OB, on parking lot OB
Hole 4 266 Road beyond OB
Hole 5 276
Hole 6 227
Hole 7 196
Hole 8 256 Road long OB
Hole 9 308 Road to right OB, parking lot OB
Hole 10 297 Road to right or road and parking to left and beyond OB
Hole 11 229 MANDO – left of pole, if missed one penalty stroke and move to drop zone; paved road to right OB
Hole 13 334
Hole 13A 280
Hole 14 303
Hole 15 141
Hole 16 241 Road to left OB
Hole 17 249 Road and parking beyond OB
Hole 18 295 On road or parking lot OB

Refund policy

Grass Roots DG is responsible for all refunds and cancellations.
We use cookies to improve user experience.