This event has been canceled.

28 Chain Salute Flex Start

PDGA logoFriday, August 12, 2022 at Devens DGC in Devens, Massachusetts
C-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

 Follow this tournament

28 Chain Salute Flex Start graphic

About this tournament

Flex Start Friday at the General
PDGA C Tier

This is a warm up event for the 28 Chain Salute. It is a flex start event but you will select your tee time during registration. Youre playing 18 holes on the General.

Pros- will be paid through PayPal

Ams- This will be a Merch payout event only to the top 40%. No players pack. Ams you can get your payout anytime during the weekend from the DD trailer. You do not have to wait and get it Friday evening if you don’t want to.

Rolling Ace Pot- this acepot is up for grabs at all DD RV pdga sanctioned events. It is $5 to get in. If an ace isnt hit the entire pot rolls into the next sanctioned event. All paid in aces will split 80% of the pot. The remaining 20% of the pot rolls into the next event to guarantee there is always added cash in the pot.

Course rules and OB

Course notes:
Hole 1-no OB
H2 - no OB
H3 - no OB
H4 - no OB
H5 - par 4 - no OB
H6 - OB in depression directly in front of tee - retee if disc lands there
H7 - no OB, possible wet area on right is casual
H8 - OB long of basket over fence
H9 - no OB
H10 - OB long of basket over fence
H11 - par 4 - OB far right over fence casual relief area in middle of fairway due to hanging limb. Near east point of relief away from the basket.
H12 - no OB
H13 - no OB
H14 - no OB
H15 - no OB
H16 - no OB
H17 - no OB
H18 - no OB

Any standing water on course (except the depression on hole 6 as noted) is casual.

All par 3’s except 5 and 11. Par 56.
Hole distances on UDisc are accurate

All local and state Covid 19 protocols will be followed. Please be respectful and diligent in practicing social distancing.

Refund policy

Grass Roots DG is responsible for all refunds and cancellations.
Online registration closed
August 10, 2022 at 6:00pm EDT

Location

Schedule

The schedule has not been posted yet.

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

$10 additional fee for players without current PDGA memberships.
For help choosing a division, see the PDGA guidelines
$25.00MPOOpen
$25.00FPOOpen Women
$25.00MP40Pro 40+
$25.00FP40Pro Women 40+
$25.00MP50Pro 50+
$25.00FP50Pro Women 50+
$25.00MP60Pro 60+
$25.00FP60Pro Women 60+
$25.00MA1Advanced
$25.00FA1Advanced Women
$25.00MA40Amateur 40+
$25.00FA40Amateur Women 40+
$25.00MA50Amateur 50+
$25.00FA50Amateur Women 50+
$25.00MA60Amateur 60+
$25.00MA2Intermediate
$25.00FA2Intermediate Women
$25.00MA3Recreational
$25.00FA3Recreational Women
$25.00MA4Novice
$25.00FA4Novice Women
We use cookies to improve user experience.