2022 NADGT Exclusive @ Northshore

PDGA logoSaturday, May 28, 2022 at Northshore in Fayetteville, Arkansas
Amateur-only B-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

 Follow this tournament

2022 NADGT Exclusive @ Northshore graphic


Tournament DirectorDaniel Moose
NADGT Operations DirectorKyle Harrigan

About this tournament

PDGA Sanctioned B-Tier

One Day Event with 2 Rounds

Single Event Divisions offered:
Age Protected Divisions offered:

100% Net Players Pack Value
NADGT Player's Pack Choice
Voucher to NADGT.com new Online Player's Pack Store
Waboba Wingman Disc
NADGT Competitors Handbook (to be directly mailed)
[Optional for additional cost] Double G Jerky and Birdie Fuel Coffee!

-25% of Division will receive payouts
-Scrip will be redeemable @ NADGT.com Online store

-Straight PDGA Points

Trophy Pins:
-Provided by Disc Golf Pins
-1st place in eligible TOUR divisions will receive a trophy pin

Ace Pot:
-There will be an optional $5 ace pot at this event. We will accept cash or Venmo at check-in for any players who are interested. If no aces are hit, 75% of the money from the ace pot will roll over to the Arkansas State Championships. The remaining 25% of the ace pot will go to a charitable cause. For this event, the money will be donated to the SHS Bulldog Tennis team.

Top Finishers Get invite to National Championships!

Eligible divisions to receive invite to Nationals:
-MA1, MA40, MA50, MA60, MA2
-FA1, FA2, FA40, FA50
-MJ18, FJ18, MJ15, FJ15
Top Finishers Get invite to National Championships!

Invitations are based upon divisional participation:
5-10 In a division receive 1 Invite
11-20 in a division receive 2 invites + ties
21-30 in a division receive 3 invites + ties
31-40 in a division receive 4 invites + ties
41 or more in a division receive 5 invites + ties

Junior Invitations are based upon divisional participation:
3-6 participants 1 invite
7-12 Participants 2 invites + ties
13-18 Participants 3 invites + ties
19-24 Participants 4 invites + ties

Refund policy

National Amateur Disc Golf Tour is responsible for all refunds/cancellations.
Refund requests made prior to player packs being ordered (approximately 2 weeks) will be issued a 100% refund less DGScene and PayPal Fees
Refund requests made after player packs being ordered (approximately 2 weeks) will be issued a 20% refund less DGScene and PayPal fees and there players pack will be shipped directly to their house.
Registrants must be current PDGA members through 2022.


Fayetteville, AR   Get Directions


Saturday, May 28, 2022
- 8:45am
Check in
- 12:00pm
Start of Round 1 Shotgun.
- 1:00pm
Lunch Break-Minimum of 1 Hour from when the LAST card has been submitted
- 4:00pm
Approximate start of Round 2 Shotgun. Please check with TD or event page for exact time.
- 4:30pm
Awards ceremony

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

For help choosing a division, see the PDGA guidelines
$50.00FA1Advanced Women
$50.00MA40Amateur 40+
$50.00FA40Amateur Women 40+
$50.00MA50Amateur 50+
$50.00FA50Amateur Women 50+
$50.00MA60Amateur 60+
$50.00FA2Intermediate Women
$50.00FA3Recreational Women
$40.00MJ18Junior 18
$40.00FJ18Junior Girls 18
$40.00MJ15Junior 15
$40.00FJ15Junior Girls 15
We use cookies to improve user experience.