2020 Hucking Harvest

Saturday, September 26, 2020 at Addison Oaks County Park in Leonard, Michigan
Disc golf singles tournament

Staff

Tournament DirectorMiles Lawrence
Assistant TDAaron Torres

About this tournament

Come join Murder Mitten DGC for the 2020 Hucking Harvest. We are proud to announce that we will be working with Disc Golf For A Cause for this event.

This will be an unsanctioned tournament for both pros and amateurs. All players will compete in 1 round of 24 holes. MPO, MA1, & MA2 will play form the long pads, all other divisions will play from the short pads. A division must have at least 3 people.

$250 added cash to the event. $100 added to the ace pool, $150 will be added to divisional payouts. Cash payouts for every division. Divisional CTPs. If there is no ace during the event than there will be a CTP throw off for 75% of the pot, the other 25% will go to DGFAC for the 2021 Hangover Bowl.

DGFAC will be running the raffle at this event as a fundraiser for the 2021 Hangover Bowl so i encourage you to bring some extra dollars for raffle tickets and hang out after the round.

CASHLESS PRE REG IS AVAILABLE

Last update 8/4/2020

Refund policy

Murder Mitten DGC is responsible for all refunds/cancellations.

Final Results

Aces

Jon Henry$230.00 for Hole 13 on Main course, Short tees
Open
Round 1: Addison Oaks County Park - Long tees, 24 holes, par 73
 PlayerR1TotalPayout
1Daymon Pugh6666$321
2Brian Evans6868$175
2Jeff Bauman6868$175
4David Lewis6969$100
4Jacob Turner6969$100
6JT Reynolds7070
7Russell Wixom7171
8Ricky D7272
9Bob Barker7373
10Nick Eastman7474
11Ben Jackson7979
12Anthony Dimech8080
13Ducky Faulkner8282
14Greg Hart8383
15Brandon Welch8585
16Jonathan W Smith8888
17Josh Cook8989
Advanced
Round 1: Addison Oaks County Park - Long tees, 24 holes, par 73
 PlayerR1TotalPayout
1Brian Milewski7272$141
2Mark Kish7272$72
3Eric Kent7474
3Jake Hurd7474
5Nick Mcphee7878
6Alex Chase8585
Amateur 40+
Round 1: Addison Oaks County Park - Short tees, 24 holes, par 72
 PlayerR1TotalPayout
1Mike Neldrett6868$111
2Christian Eikermann6969$78
3Mark Russell8181
4Joseph Kielpinski8484
5Jason Logsdon9191
6Neil Ott9393
7Chris Fabian105105
Intermediate
Round 1: Addison Oaks County Park - Long tees, 24 holes, par 73
 PlayerR1TotalPayout
1Vinnie Griffith7272$196
2Adam Kielpinski7575$98
2Michael Meinke7575$98
2Tim Kubeshesky7575$98
2Zach Bouren7575$98
6Dominic LeGrande7676$40
7Tommy Mullin7878
8Scott Schultz8080
9Daniel Nyquist8181
9Sean Walters8181
11Ryan Seemann8282
12Jason Brown8383
13JJ Dupuie8484
14John Achatz8686
15Mike Skrupski8888
16Nicholas St.George8989
17Chris Davis9191
18Joe Wells9696
19Josh Pelcher104104
Recreational
Round 1: Addison Oaks County Park - Short tees, 24 holes, par 72
 PlayerR1TotalPayout
1Ted Patchel7070$146
2Jordan Zarantonello7070$110
3Darian Ott7171$85
3Nick O’Keefe7171$85
5Cooper Homic7272$50
5Jon Henry7272$50
7EJ Parker7373
8Greg Mace7474
8Joshua Amundson7474
10Curtis Stimac7575
10Donald Warfield7575
12Travis Richards7676
13Brian Goodmurphy7777
14Ian Wellhousen7979
14Mike Vert7979
16Chris Passeno8080
16Derek Pretznow8080
18Tim Lounsbery8181
19Trevor Owen8484
20Chris Owen8585
21Kulin Damani8787
Novice
Round 1: Addison Oaks County Park - Short tees, 24 holes, par 72
 PlayerR1TotalPayout
1Jared Carr7171$139
2Ron Collins8080$78
2Tony Giallombardo8080$78
4Kevin Rose8181$38
5Martin Wigley8282
5Ray Lammens8282
7Seth Tison8484
8Garett Patria8686
9Riley Weaver8888
10Mark Yurconis9191
11Daniel Stockton9292
11Juan Ruelas9292
13Scott Howard9494
Advanced Women
Round 1: Addison Oaks County Park - Short tees, 24 holes, par 72
 PlayerR1TotalPayout
1Christie Weishaar7676$117
2Erin Faulkner8181
3Abbie Stoecker9090
4Ashley Talieu123123