GnR 2013 Spring League
Tuesdays, April 2 - May 28
We will be playing 18 Holes each week at North Jasper Park.
TEE TIME -- 6:15 Sharp!
(Please be on-site with your bag tag turned in no later than 6:00 for the players' meeting.)
Only $10 for the entire 9-week league
Optional $3 ACE POT and $2 CTP POT
- Ace pot will be rolled over each week until hit.
- CTP winner will be paid out in merchandise each week.
- Participants must be a GnR tag holder and must have their bag tag in possession for every league round in order for score to count that week. Tags are always on the line during league play using raw round scores after each round.
- Players are required to play a minimum of 5 league rounds during the 9-week series to establish a handicap and for accumulated points to be valid. (More rounds played and players bested will accumulate more points and increase your likelihood of a higher placing.)
- Max players per group: 4 - This is primarily for speed of play. (Minimum 3 per group, no exceptions)
- A group scorecard MUST be kept and turned in after each league round in order to be counted.
- All PDGA rules are in effect. (www.pdga.com/rules)
Trophy for each division
- Highest Total Overall League Points and/or
- Best Overall Raw Scoring Average (Per Division)
League Points Overview:
- The 5 highest finishes by handicapped scores for each player will count toward the overall league points total.
- Points are awarded each week to the 25 highest finishing players (by handicap adjusted scores).
- Weekly Points awarded are: 25 points for 1st Place, 24 for 2nd Place, etc…
- Players will receive 1 bonus point for each week played.
Results will be posted weekly on http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...572/2087500888
‹ less text