2020 Showboat Sunday Dubs League

May - September 2020 • Chesaning, Michigan
Doubles league

Next league day

Sunday, May 31 @ 11:00am
Showboat Park
Chesaning, MI

Leaderboard

May 24, 2020 · Top scores
Showboat Park
19 Holes (Leagues), 19 holes
-15 42
Mike Martin
Blake Warren
$65
-14 43
Ian Granger
Brent Faubert
$35
-9 48
Kevin Benjamin
Mike Schiller
$20
-9 48
Ethan Neuenfeldt
Brandon Dennis
$10
-9 48
Joe Anderson$10
-9 48
Mike Bovee
Brett Federspiel
$10
Overall standings
PlayerPoints
1Blake Warren21
1Mike Martin21
3Ian Granger18
3Brent Faubert18
View complete leaderboards ·
Leaderboard updated 5/24/20

About this League

Doubles league - 29 all-time players - 29 active players
$5.00 player fee each session
$2.00 ace pool entry
$5.00 player fee each session $2.00 ace pool entry $1 CTP Sunday dubs league at Showboat Park in Chesaning, MI. $5 to play, $2 for the ace pool, $1 CTP. Two weeks of each month will be a 50/50 ctp with proceeds going to improve the course and the end of season party. Ace pool pays out 75% of the pool if it is hit, with the remaining 25% going on to the next week's ace pool to ensure there is something there from week to week. The only day in the season where the ace pool will be dr ...
continue reading ›

League News