2019 Chesaning Showboat Sunday Dubs

April - September 2019 • Chesaning, Michigan
Doubles league

Next league day

Sunday, August 25 @ 11:00am
Showboat Park
Chesaning, MI

About this League

Doubles league - 81 all-time players - 62 active players
$5.00 player fee each session
$2.00 ace pool entry
Sunday dubs league at Showboat Park in Chesaning, MI. $5 to play, $2 for the ace pool, $1 CTP. Two weeks of each month will be a 50/50 ctp with proceeds going to improve the course and the end of season party.

Ace pool pays out 75% of the pool if it is hit, with the remaining 25% going on to the next week's ace pool to ensure there is something there from week to week.

Here is how the point system will be run.

1 point for showing up
5 for 1st
3 for 2nd
1 for 3rd
1 point for each stroke under par

League News