Tittabawassee Park

Freeland, Michigan     1 course · 24 holes     Driving directions

Bruce Bordeaux    2 days ago

Pink Misselin went into the pond. I played the rest of the course planned to get it out at the end, but somebody jumped in and got it. Would appreciate it back. I'm willing to trade you a disc for it back. Thanks.

Andrew Nichols    7 days ago

i know the 18 hole layout from when i started discing 5 years ago (all par 3) i have heard this is 24 holes now but have no idea where the baskets/pads are for the other 6. any links or maps around?

Brent Faubert   7 days ago

Not sure on links or maps. A) Between 3 and 4, trail to the left of 3's pin leads up towards the hill and the tee pad. B) After 5, Elevated pad between 5 and 6. C) Tee pad behind amphitheater D) and E) between 7 and 8. Take the trail from 7's pin to the right instead of to the left. F) before 10, shorty to the right of trail leading to 10's pad

Chris Blackhurst    July 7 at 10:16am

There will be a doubles round Friday the 8th. $5 buy in, $1 ace and $1 ctp. If no one hits an ace we will throw off for the money. There will also be someone who can sign you up for midland open there starting at around 4:30 until 6pm which is when we will tee off. This doubles round will be a random draw for partners. So if you want to get a practice round and have some fun come on out.

Paul Tribble   July 7 at 10:42am

At midland?

Chris Blackhurst   July 7 at 11:50am

Ya I don't know how it ended up here hahaha

Nick C    July 4 at 5:37pm

Lost my sky blue Star Eagle on the left side of 17. Would love to get it back

RYAN T    June 21 at 5:19pm

Lost my white ballista in the pond on 3. You can see it from the shore, but I wasn't able to go in and get it. Reward for its return!

Josiah Lonsway    June 19 at 10:24am

Lost orange star wraith (pretty beat) on hole 3 would love it back :)

Chris Blackhurst    April 12 at 10:10am

Tri city bag tags season opening round which will determine the #1 tag will be at Chippewa banks (midland) at noon on April 16th. The tags are $10 a piece and there are 100 total this year. The weather is going to be great according to the forecast. So come one come all who will end up winning #1?

Chris Blackhurst    April 9 at 8:38am

I will be taking pre-orders for bag tags today from 2:45-3:30 at midland course. If you pre-pay and can not show up next week you will get the numbers that follow the amount of people we have playing for #1. And if you do make it then you will already be entered to play for #1. #1 tag round is April 16th tee off at 12pm

Frank Garcia    March 20 at 6:02pm

Lost all my ID's & a couple Credit Cards out at the Scott Stokely event on Mar 18th, just wondering if anyone has found anything?

jeff j    October 2 at 9:36pm

lost a jade with skulls design on long hole 12 maybe? wind got under it blew into cattails on left will buy back off whoever finds it.

Chris Blackhurst    September 26 at 1:26pm

Disc golf bag was stolen. All my discs have my name and number on inside rim

jerimiah smith    August 29 at 3:32pm

Lost a disc on the hole going towards the rail road tracks had a bad tee off latitude 64 havoc dark burnt orange or brownish with flacks and also a west side white sword on the left side

Chase Holzschuh    August 28 at 9:00am

I was trying to help someone get a disc out of the pond by hole 3's short tee and my Golden Retriever (white colored) slipped and sunk in the pond, if someone happens to fish it out id pay a few bucks for it back

Chase Holzschuh    August 20, 2015 at 9:23pm

I lost a Trailer Park Boys disc in the pond here today, it has a custom blue print of "Bubbles" face. It also has my name and number on the bottom. If anyone finds it please let me know it was my favorite disc. (Name on it is Chase Holzschuh and i can PM the number)

Ryan Moulton   December 15 at 10:56am

Did you happen to find that in midland? I lost it last year out there. That thing was awesome!

Chris Blackhurst    August 12, 2015 at 11:20am

This Friday Sanford leagues will have 2 ctp holes. Tee off is 6pm. Also we will shuttle people in to the park so there won't be any worries about parking fees. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Eric Francis    August 7, 2015 at 7:12am

Lost an orange groove on left side of 12 name & # on it be sweet to see it again

jerimiah smith    July 25, 2015 at 12:36pm

Hey lost my innova turn... it is brown with a holographic skull with a design around it please notify me if found

Tony Mapes   July 25, 2015 at 1:43pm

what hole and when?

jerimiah smith   July 25, 2015 at 3:00pm

Yesterday and hole 5

Eric Francis    July 21, 2015 at 5:52pm

Has anyone gone swimming lately? I have a few disc in the deep water of the pond. If anyone has found them please contact me my phone # or pdga # will be on them. One is a opto saint pro a friend borrowed and lost would really like it back

Craig Prime   July 21, 2015 at 11:29pm

3 or 4 years ago, One of 25 Blizzard Hills Grand Opening Course Designer Signature disc. I don't even remember if it was a Wraith or Destroyer, regardless weeks later it was being tossed around Freeland again. Name, PDGA # and phone number on back. Reward still offered and good luck Eric

Shane Emmons    July 20, 2015 at 12:17pm

This year's Ace Race is August 15 in Frankenmuth.

If you still haven't signed up for this year's Ace Race, here's a reason to signup early. Current prizes include a Grip C15 page, a Westside Black Basket additional plastic and more. Cash prize will also be up for grabs if at least 50 participants signup.

P.S. If you haven't seen it, this year's disc is a Putter! The full player pack will be revealed later today.

Jamie Gosen    July 4, 2015 at 11:19pm

Lost a Yellow Star Teebird on 10. This one has some sentiment to it, will pay or trade for its return. (810) 247-1121