Stony Creek Metropark

Shelby Township, Michigan     2 courses · 36 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.
« Prev1234567   ......   5455565758596061Next »

Don Decker    1 day ago

Found a pink/purple disc on blue 2 today.

Mike Sims    March 21 at 6:05pm

My friend lost a Blue AJ Destroyer with a pink Great Lakes stamp on 16 green to the right of the fairway. It was his baby. We saw it drop down by the pines, but couldn’t find it. His name and # are on it. Reward for return!

Jay Frankina   March 21 at 8:13pm

Ill be there in the morn and see if I can find it

Mike Sims   March 21 at 8:59pm

Thanks

Mike Neldrett    February 4 at 12:07pm

Left behind a blue burst fuzion warrant a couple weeks ago on blue course (I think).... Miss that disc

Grant K    December 28 at 9:06pm

Found a disc in a tree #6 green course. Name color and type and I'll get it back to you.

Chris Lozen    December 26 at 4:31pm

Lost a pink Z Zone on 5 of the Green course yesterday. Threw it right down the middle, just low and lost it under the leaves maybe. I live on the west side of the state, so if you find it, Merry Discmas, it's yours!

Eric McCahill   December 27 at 9:04pm

[ A noble gesture. ]

David Tomlinson   February 24 at 10:48pm

Was it a glitter ten yr perhaps

Chris Lozen   February 25 at 2:36pm

Nope! It was a Paul Mcbeth (first run maybe?) stamped one.

Eric McCahill    December 23 at 4:45pm

New semi-private 9 hole course (mostly) ready for play / practice! Steeple Run DGC @Immanuel Lutheran in Macomb, 21 & Romeo Plank. Discraft Try & Buy Event April 18, 2020, 99 players max so get registered if interested! Link to course guide: https://www.discgolfscene.com/courses/Immanuel_Lutheran

Chris Laity    December 22 at 9:15pm

Left behind a blue Z Machete on the green course, Hole 18.

Jacob Poff    December 21 at 9:48pm

Just lost my CN streamline drift (brown/tan and pink) on hole 17 Stoney blue could be between hole 2-3 of green but don’t think it went that far! No name or number 9/10 condition

Nate Cavanaugh    November 29 at 1:48pm

Lost a burple plasma trace some hole on the blue

Nate Cavanaugh    November 27 at 3:37am

Lost on the blue, in the snow a week & a half ago. Dayglo Ballista pro from the long tee on hole two.

Joe Levell   November 28 at 5:10pm

Happy Thanksgiving Nate

John McAskin    November 6 at 4:28pm

Lost clear blue boss on hole 1 short left of long basket.
I’ll provide multiple new discs of your choice upon return.

Ron Jacobs TBS    October 19 at 1:25pm

Left behind a couple discs on Stony blue last night in the dark. Blue Plasma Mayhem with a white rim in the rough on the right side of 1, and an orange Electron Matrix, don't remember what hole. If anyone is heading out there this morning, please keep an eye out. Will reward for safe return.

Mike Sims   October 19 at 6:46pm

My buddy Mike Handley and I were out there this morning, and he found your Matrix on hole 1. He’s playing the Stony Creek Open tomorrow.

Ron Jacobs TBS   October 19 at 7:24pm

Awesome, thanks. I'll be there in the morning.

Jeff Bauman    October 18 at 7:55pm

FYI: The 2019 Stony Creek Open is this Sunday October 20th. Stony Creek will close the Green course from 8am till 12pm then close the Blue course 1 till 5 for tournament play. There is still room to get in if you want but registration closes tonight at midnight.

Grant K    October 13 at 2:47pm

I lost two on hole eight green today. One is a white teebird inked with my name and number. The other is a pink crystal buzz that I just got last night at the Jimmy John's Ace Race. That one is not inked. Reward for either. I also found one on the same hole not inked. Name it and I'll get it back to you. FYI the ones I lost are in the thick crap on the right of eight.

Mike Neldrett   October 14 at 4:52pm

I found the buzzz....was teebird dx plastic?

Jay Frankina    October 9 at 6:14pm

Lost Two forces on 13 green today. Reward if found

Brandon Ray    October 8 at 11:48pm

Found a felon on 12 today it has distinct ink.

Eric McCahill    September 29 at 1:05pm

Reminder to purchase Jimmy John's Field tickets today - Disc presale ends Tuesday!

Back for a third year! Ace Run Derby 3 is presented by Discraft! Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place from Discraft, Upper Park Designs and USPBL!!

Purchase tickets: https://uspbl.com/promotions/third-annual-ace-run-derby-disc-golf/

Get your player pack tickets today, before it's too late!

Multiple tee times to ... more

Jeff Doran    September 25 at 9:06pm

DISC GOLF IN WHITE LAKE, COMMERCE TWP, and WALLED LAKE!!!!
Attention disc golfers living in the White Lake, Commerce Twp, and Walled Lake areas...disc golf is coming to the Union Lake Golf Course!!! My friend and I have been talking with ownership and they have agreed to let us start a league on their grounds. However, there are limitations and specifics to be communicated.

If this is something you’d be interested in, please contact me at [email redacted] or hit me up on Disc Golf Scene and I can provide further information.

Jeff Doran

Chris T    September 7 at 8:45pm

List a orange beast at Green #5 not even 50 feet from the pad to the right in the tree/bushes.

Pad Jumper    September 7 at 6:37pm

A sad day. Lost a pink/purple Gstar Shryke on hole 15 blue (tried a roller but it went right into the bushes to the right of the teepad). Also lost a blue big Z Mantis on the right of blue 17's fairway. HMU if you find either.

« Prev1234567   ......   5455565758596061Next »