Shore Acres Park

Saugatuck, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Sara Botbyl    6 days ago

Next Tuesday is the league party, so I thought I'd throw out a friendly reminder for my fundraiser :) We need to raise $200 to reach our goal. I will be accepting donations at the league party and I have a PayPal account set up if you prefer that method. The email address for that is [email redacted] I also have a small survey for what to do with the money if we don't hit the $200 goal. Those will be at the league party and completed surveys can be placed in the donation jar. Thank ... more

Lawrence Leonardi essentialdiscs.com    March 17 at 3:20pm

Leprechauns Last Stand at Oshtemo this weekend! If you are planning on going to am world's this year we would love to see you this weekend. You can preregister on discgolfscene or essential discs website. Hope to see some new and familiar faces this weekend.

Brandon Schmuker    March 10 at 6:40pm

Is this course playable at all right now?

Brandon Schmuker   March 10 at 8:14pm

Just snow tall enough to steal a disc. Not concerned with mud at all. Just mounds of snow.

mike hammer   March 10 at 8:25pm

was just there didnt lose anything

Benny B   March 10 at 9:34pm

Almost all pass are cleared off and dry. Snow is melting but still deep in stops. Throw flat

Brian Fitz    December 11 at 7:21pm

Glo round Saturday Dec. 13th. Gather/warm up 5 o'clock hour. Form teams and tee at 6pm. $5 random dubs, 100% payout. Please comment if you plan to join us.

Benny B    October 2 at 11:36am

Teeing off at 1215 today. If anyone wants to play.

Marc Carls    September 14 at 9:13am

I found a yellow midrange with a Game of Thrones house of stark dye job on it yesterday. No name or number, describe it to me and I can get it back to you.

Steve Franken   September 29 at 9:02pm

That is my sons. It was lost on hole 11. Just short/to the left of the chains between 11/12. Yellow Drone (Champion or Z plastic--whatever the clear type is). Please give a call 616-212-9142.

Marc Carls   September 30 at 9:36am

I live in Gobles so its a 40 min drive up to Saugatuck so I only go once or twice a year. I have a buddy who plays the leagues there so I may be able to get him the disc and he can hand it to someone you know. OR we work out a shipping thing. I really don't need another disc and would like to get it back to you guys.

Hyzerberg .    August 20 at 11:59am

I lost a yellow wraith, star plastic w/ a custom batman sign dyed onto it. name/number are on the back. please call me if you have found it

Bryan Berghoef    August 18 at 1:24pm

What is par for the yellow setup? I was told 55 based on the course score cards, with hole 5 being the lone par 4. But on here it looks like everything is listed as a par 3. Which is correct? Thanks!

Bryan Berghoef   August 21 at 1:42pm

It is confusing. Be helpful if the league went with the PDGA 55/56. Though, yes, total score is easiest, but still...

Ryan VandenBosch   August 23 at 10:33am

PDGA didnt create the course. The league leaders did.

Zachary Vaughn   August 23 at 8:43pm

And the one of the course creators (TP) states par 55.

Jason RDZ    July 11 at 1:37pm

Lost a pink Teebird on hole # 3 to the right down the hill . Name and # on it reward if found .

Dave Davies   July 11 at 8:13pm

I knew I would find it, I should change my name to the disc finder. Two disc returned on today's trip to Shore Acres!

Jason RDZ   July 11 at 11:46pm

Thanks bro .

Fred Vocino    July 5 at 9:05pm

What do I hear about random dubs on Sunday?

David Loggins   July 5 at 9:28pm

Every sunday, 1:30. A bunch of us will be at a tournament this weekend but there will still be people there.

Kyle Austin    June 2 at 9:24am

Hey, Played Shore Acres this past weekend (6/31/14) for the first time and loved the park. However, I lost a custom stamped Discraft Z Zone along the way (not sure which hole) that I'd love to get back if anyone found it. It's a unique disc, one I just recently got out of a misprint pack. Semi-transparent white with a custom tourney stamp on the front, gold saying something about a 40th birthday or something with a bunch of names around it, Dano being the one I remember. Oth ... more

Ken B    March 29, 2014 at 4:07pm

There is a little more than a week remaining until the first annual Rusty Chains Open. We will be accepting online registrations until Friday April 4th. The tournament is scheduled for Sunday April 6th. All people who register online will receive a players pack which features a brand new Innova Champion Tern (12/5/-2/2) or a new Innova Nova, the first overmold putter from Innova! This is going to be a very fun and casual, but competitive, tournament for players of all skill levels. Here is t ... more

Ken B    March 14, 2014 at 1:46pm

Hello. If you are looking for a fun, competitive, but chill tournament to participate in this spring, look no further. The first annual Rusty Chains Open is here. It is taking place at Robert Morris Park on Sunday April 6th. Top prize is a 100$ gift certificate to Lee's Adventure Sports. Please follow this link to register: https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Rusty_Chains_2014/register
Registration is open now and the next 32 people to register will be guarenteed either an Innova Nova, or an Innova Champion Tern. Hope to see you all out there! Happy throwing!

mike paquette   March 21, 2014 at 7:04am

can utell e the course conditions now do we have much snow on the ground thanks

Ken B   March 25, 2014 at 7:14pm

hey, sorry for whatever reason i got no notification on this. i was out there on sunday and the pads were clear. there was still a good amount of snow on the ground, in some spots, but it was completely playable.

Scott Wilson    October 17, 2013 at 5:36pm

Come out this Saturday for the Club Dead Match Play Challenge. Doubles and singles in one event! Reg opens at 9 tee off at 9:30.

Andrew Rhuland   October 18, 2013 at 4:53pm

Pre reg? Or just when we arrive. Also is to for everyone to join?

David Loggins    October 7, 2013 at 3:12pm

This is from Brian in whitehall, nice guy and does a ton for whitehall disc golf. REWARD: A Green Innova Competition bag with quad straps was Stolen from Whitehall last Sunday. Contents of the bag: (With name and # on most) Blue proto ch roc3, red/yellow 2006 special blend star roc, yellow flx buzzz, blue/yellow AM Worlds LE striped Z drone, black 20th anniversary star echo roc, blue dx jaybird big bird roc, white jk aviar, yellow 2009 jbird stamp z stalker, yellow/red z stalker, yellow z ... more

Steve T    July 24, 2013 at 8:31am

Anyone find a Pro Valkyrie on hole 17? ( I think) Kind of faded white color & I think my name & number on inside rim. Please call Steve T 616-450-7946 Reward Thanks!

Ken DeBoer    July 8, 2013 at 6:22am

You guys got your own thread on DGCR's forums for #12's alt.

You cruel, cruel bastards. ~_^

Zachary Vaughn    April 15, 2013 at 3:08pm

Nice work on the course maintenance for whoever is involved! I like the steps added to #18 and it is nice to have holes #3, #5, #11 raked!

Corey Kieft    October 18, 2012 at 12:36pm

Are there 24 holes here now?

Andy SmithFactory    October 18, 2012 at 11:20am

Can somebody give me a update on where pin locations are? Thank you.