Reed Park

North Star, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Nate Upton    June 15 at 9:20am

Anyone know someone that marks their discs "Screaming"?

Nate Upton   June 15 at 9:21am

Screamin

Craig Clingan    June 6 at 3:54pm

There's a red star destroyer in the pond. Factory Second. Would love to get it back and it's worth a trade...

Zack "Chief" Allen   June 6 at 6:14pm

Found one of yours on 12 Reed. Gave it to Phil to give to you.

Craig Clingan   June 6 at 11:31pm

Thanks. That was the Impact. Went to throw it today and I couldn't remember where I had left it. I think we took my partner's lie, so just left mine there. Oops.

Nate Upton    May 29 at 9:14pm

I left an Orange Flying Squirrel on hole seven. It's somewhere long of the basket, reward for its return.

Zachary Parks    May 28 at 12:11am

Lost my favorite driver on hole 15. Its a blue star sidewinder. If found I would really appreciate it. Please and thank you. There is no name so hopefully some honest people out there.

Nate Upton    May 8 at 8:34pm

Nate Upton    May 8 at 8:34pm

Think I walked off without my red champion Mamba on 10 or 11, big reward for its return!

Philip lyon    May 5 at 9:58pm

lost a orange flx avenger on 11 and a yellow esp pulse in the water on 18.

Ryan Gemmell    May 4 at 3:19pm

I left a yellow "F2" factory second Mamba on hole 17 yesterday :( would pay to have it returned.

Nate Upton   May 4 at 10:13pm

Where on 17? I'll be there tomorrow, I'll try to find it

Nate Upton    May 1 at 12:34pm

Anyone been in the pond lately? I have a couple in there.

Craig Clingan    April 18 at 4:03pm

Threw my go-to pinkish, ESP Avenger SS into the pond on 18 last night (first throw of the night!). Hit the first bush to the left of the long pad and dropped. Probably straight out from the short pad. Would love to get it back if found. Thanks!

Craig Compton    April 3 at 11:47am

Alright...what's going on with the course? Are they moving baskets around in time for the Gratiot County Open? I played yesterday and see they have already moved #3 basket. There is a lot more trees either knocked down, or marked to be taken down. Are they moving baskets? Cleaning up the course? Both? Does anyone have any answers? Thanks!

Daryl Davis   April 3 at 12:11pm

As far as i know3 is the only bssket moving. They are just taking out all the dead trees

Nate Upton   April 3 at 1:22pm

Yup, just a lot of clean up. 3 is the only one being moved for now. There are plans for another hole or two to change, but not before the Gratiot Open.

Craig Compton   April 4 at 9:13am

Alright cool.. thanks guys. I really like the new basket location on 3. Makes the hole a lot tougher.

Nate Upton    March 29 at 6:14pm

I think I left a blue Proto stamped disc on either 11 or 12, big reward for its return. My name and # are on it.

Nate Upton    October 10 at 9:58pm

I lost an orange Star Tern to the right side of hole 6. My name and # are on it. Reward for its return.

Reid Ott    September 29 at 1:26pm

anyone happen to find a green champion firebird? with my name and number faint on the back? reward if found!

Nate Upton   September 29 at 6:56pm

What hole? I'll be out there on monday

Reid Ott   October 10 at 2:02pm

i think hole 8. it was roller that went straight! i was just reposting to see if anyone had found it!

Chad Marecek    August 21 at 2:17pm

Less than two weeks left to get signed up for the Ace Race at Reed Park. Don't miss out on a day of fun and free stuff! $30 gets you $75 worth of new gear. Two ESP proto discs, a dri fit t shirt, a towel, a mini marker, and more! Plus, a CTP competition for a chance at some Limited Edition Discraft plastic. Follow the link to register: https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Ace_Race_at_Reed_Park_2016

Nick Simon    August 19 at 1:52pm

***Grand Isle Open!!! Sat and Sun Aug 20-21. This weekend! B-tier with $500 added cash for MPO! Make sure you sign up for the first ever sanctioned tournament at Grand Isle!!

Michael Wagner    August 8 at 12:11pm

Dubs still at 6 ?

Nate Upton   August 8 at 1:01pm

Yup

Torrey Laffoon    August 4 at 6:14pm

Hey Central Michigan Disc Golfers, Just wanted to introduce you to a great new business based in Mount Pleasant, Central Disc Co.! We are a brand new startup that believes disc golf is for everyone and we want to see this sport explode in our community and beyond. Our mission is to supply area disc golfers with the best products at the best prices with great local knowledge and customer service. We are in the process of trying to venture into the real estate world and open a brick and mortar sho ... more

Zachary Parks    August 1 at 8:41pm

Orange g star krait floating on top of the wate .

Craig Compton    July 8, 2016 at 12:58am

Lost a blue Glo Undertaker on hole 15 a few weeks ago. If returned, I will give you some plastic! Let me know.