Reed Park

North Star, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Nate Upton    May 8 at 8:34pm

Nate Upton    May 8 at 8:34pm

Think I walked off without my red champion Mamba on 10 or 11, big reward for its return!

Philip lyon    May 5 at 9:58pm

lost a orange flx avenger on 11 and a yellow esp pulse in the water on 18.

Ryan Gemmell    May 4 at 3:19pm

I left a yellow "F2" factory second Mamba on hole 17 yesterday :( would pay to have it returned.

Nate Upton   May 4 at 10:13pm

Where on 17? I'll be there tomorrow, I'll try to find it

Nate Upton    May 1 at 12:34pm

Anyone been in the pond lately? I have a couple in there.

Craig Clingan    April 18 at 4:03pm

Threw my go-to pinkish, ESP Avenger SS into the pond on 18 last night (first throw of the night!). Hit the first bush to the left of the long pad and dropped. Probably straight out from the short pad. Would love to get it back if found. Thanks!

Craig Compton    April 3 at 11:47am

Alright...what's going on with the course? Are they moving baskets around in time for the Gratiot County Open? I played yesterday and see they have already moved #3 basket. There is a lot more trees either knocked down, or marked to be taken down. Are they moving baskets? Cleaning up the course? Both? Does anyone have any answers? Thanks!

Daryl Davis   April 3 at 12:11pm

As far as i know3 is the only bssket moving. They are just taking out all the dead trees

Nate Upton   April 3 at 1:22pm

Yup, just a lot of clean up. 3 is the only one being moved for now. There are plans for another hole or two to change, but not before the Gratiot Open.

Craig Compton   April 4 at 9:13am

Alright cool.. thanks guys. I really like the new basket location on 3. Makes the hole a lot tougher.

Nate Upton    March 29 at 6:14pm

I think I left a blue Proto stamped disc on either 11 or 12, big reward for its return. My name and # are on it.

Nate Upton    October 10 at 9:58pm

I lost an orange Star Tern to the right side of hole 6. My name and # are on it. Reward for its return.

Reid Ott    September 29 at 1:26pm

anyone happen to find a green champion firebird? with my name and number faint on the back? reward if found!

Nate Upton   September 29 at 6:56pm

What hole? I'll be out there on monday

Reid Ott   October 10 at 2:02pm

i think hole 8. it was roller that went straight! i was just reposting to see if anyone had found it!

Chad Marecek    August 21 at 2:17pm

Less than two weeks left to get signed up for the Ace Race at Reed Park. Don't miss out on a day of fun and free stuff! $30 gets you $75 worth of new gear. Two ESP proto discs, a dri fit t shirt, a towel, a mini marker, and more! Plus, a CTP competition for a chance at some Limited Edition Discraft plastic. Follow the link to register: https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Ace_Race_at_Reed_Park_2016

Nick Simon    August 19 at 1:52pm

***Grand Isle Open!!! Sat and Sun Aug 20-21. This weekend! B-tier with $500 added cash for MPO! Make sure you sign up for the first ever sanctioned tournament at Grand Isle!!

Michael Wagner    August 8 at 12:11pm

Dubs still at 6 ?

Nate Upton   August 8 at 1:01pm

Yup

Torrey Laffoon    August 4 at 6:14pm

Hey Central Michigan Disc Golfers, Just wanted to introduce you to a great new business based in Mount Pleasant, Central Disc Co.! We are a brand new startup that believes disc golf is for everyone and we want to see this sport explode in our community and beyond. Our mission is to supply area disc golfers with the best products at the best prices with great local knowledge and customer service. We are in the process of trying to venture into the real estate world and open a brick and mortar sho ... more

Zachary Parks    August 1 at 8:41pm

Orange g star krait floating on top of the wate .

Craig Compton    July 8 at 12:58am

Lost a blue Glo Undertaker on hole 15 a few weeks ago. If returned, I will give you some plastic! Let me know.

Caleb Handy    July 4 at 11:22pm

Lost a mvp eclipse glow. Bright green center and white glow rim. Hole #12 long and cut right into the bush. Right before the dogleg curves. Would couldnt find it anywhere and had 3 buddys looking. Much appreciated if found, reward for return

Caleb Handy    July 4 at 11:16pm

On saturday we lost a purple glide on the right hand side of hole 16 and buddy lost a yellow buzzz ss on the left hand side after driving. Have searched 2 seperate times for about half hour to hour each time. Reward if found,no names on them

Reid Ott    July 3 at 6:54pm

Lost a green firebird yesterday, reward if returned! Faint name and number on it!

Caleb Handy   July 4 at 7:32pm

ill be back on the course saturday will take a look for you bro,just need a hole # and info of last seen flight path!

Nate Upton   July 5 at 2:10pm

You went to Reed and didn't get ahold of me?

Reid Ott   July 7 at 10:31am

pretty sure on hole 8, I tried throwing a rolling and it went dead straight off the teepad into the tall junk. yeah nate it was a last minute thing! next time ill hit you up!

Bryan R    June 11, 2016 at 6:16pm

Lost an Orange Star Tern with the MacIntosh Clan Crest dyed on it way right on 6/ possibly crossed 7's fairway. I'd like to get that one back and would be happy to trade something for it. Also managed to lose a red w/green rim Axiom Theory on the right side of 16. Not quite so bothered about that one, but again I'd trade something I don't throw to get something I only throw occasionally back.

Caleb Handy   July 4 at 7:47pm

did you ever get your disc back? just curious,ive walked through that area twice now looking for a yellow buzzz ss on the left of 16 early in the dogleg and purple glide on the right

Bryan R   July 5 at 3:35pm

I'm assuming Keith has my Theory, but I haven't had a chance to catch up w/him. I've heard nothing on the Tern and am hoping it's found a good home, but I threw that thing so badly it may never be found.

Caleb Handy   July 7 at 9:49pm

i hope he has it and it makes its way home bryan. Its always a sad day leaving the course two discs shy