Moraine State Park

Portersville, Pennsylvania     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Landon Satterfield    April 17 at 12:23am

Anyone want to play this coming Saturday with two guys from Michigan looking for a guide. Planning on playing deer licks Friday. Looking for suggestions on good courses in the area. Thanks in advance !

Chris Lachendro   April 17 at 7:30pm

Deer lakes, moraine, knob hill, slippery rock. Were the four worlds courses. Linbrook is also good when you play knob. Im not sure my schedule yet but i might be playing moraine Saturday morning. Ill tkeep you in mind

Landon Satterfield   April 18 at 10:58pm

Many thanks! We plan on playing moraine Saturday morning, deer lakes sometime Friday. Not sure about getting another round in. They look awesome!

Kurt Claypoole    April 15 at 12:47pm

Only two more weeks to register for the 2016 Vibram Birdie Bash at Grove City Memorial Park. Let me know if you wanna meet up and try out the discs before registering. Come join us as we raise funds for the course and get a load of extra prizes from great local sponsors.
Visit https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Vibram_Birdie_Bash_at_Grove_City_DGC_2016 to register. Hope to see you there!

Mike "Draz" Chuirazzi    April 2 at 2:57pm

Registration is now open for the Warren 2016 MVP Circuit (9/25/16) at Clarence Darrow Park in Warren, OH. Players pack includes 3 discs and additional swag from MVP Disc Sports for $30 entry. Will have men's, women's, and juniors divisions. The first 25 players to register (if before 7/16/16) will be entered into a bonus CTP which will have a prize valued over $50. More players will mean bigger prize pools. With enough registered players the grand prize will include an MVP Black Hole P ... more

Vern Lepine    March 16 at 11:07am

Awesome course to a lot of great holes, a lot of fun with exciting challenging lines.

Vince D    March 13 at 10:49pm

Hey say if I was coming here for a trip and I got here around 8am on a weekend, how crowded would this place be. I know this is a very popular course and I want to know if we could get in a quicker round if we were pretty early

Vince D   March 14 at 6:31am

Cool thanks

Chris Lachendro   March 14 at 9:03am

The only time Moraine is crowded enough you should avoid it is during a tourney.

Chris Lachendro   March 14 at 9:05am

Even super nice days during prime time there is little impact to playing a round at a good pace.

Eric Nichols    March 11 at 4:46pm

Lost Innova Wraith KC 12x on hole 8. Disc hit a tree on the right of the fairway and kicked up into the jagger bushes. Cash reward if found! Name and number is on the disc... Disc is tannish swirl so its about the same color as leaves this time of year...

Serg P    February 7 at 8:12pm

Lost a unlace on one, if found keep it and let it fly for you as it did for me.

chris deitzel   February 7 at 8:21pm

I have lots for sale. Good deals for locals. Team vibram

Serg P   February 7 at 8:26pm

I can only wish to be local lol. Sadly I live almost an hour and a half away.

Luke Shelton    November 30 at 10:10pm

Lost a 2-tone tye-dye Discraft Glide on hole 18 today. Name and number are on it. Please let me know if you find it.

Mike Neldrett    November 29 at 8:59pm

I traded for a disc with a 2015 world championships stamp on it. It a latitude 64 missilen or raketen, anyone know? Gold or opto plastic? Thanks

Tim S    October 30 at 11:53am

Lost a Black Judge Putter on the 29th of October 2015. Black with "party" stamp, could also be fireworks, I dont know it was colorful. Doesnt have my ink on it, as I just got it recently. It was lost between hole 3 and 7. I backtracked and looked for an hour before we gave up. If someone finds it contact me here or at timsladisky@yahoo.com, there will be a reward if found. Thanks in advance.

Blake Trenary   October 30 at 2:54pm

I'll be there tomorrow and keep an eye out

Mike "Draz" Chuirazzi    September 8 at 4:53pm

Reminder: Registration is open for the 2015 MVP Circuit event at Clarence Darrow Park (Young's Run) in Warren, OH. Players pack includes 3 discs and other swag. There will be multiple different events throughout the day each with prizes. Hot dogs, chips, and soda will be available durring the lunch break. For more information or TO REGISTER visit http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/2015_MVP_Circuit
Please note - Must have at least 17 REGISTERED players by Sept 12, 2015 to ORDER players packs.

Mike "Draz" Chuirazzi    September 1 at 3:51pm

Reminder: Registration is open for the 2015 MVP Circuit event at Clarence Darrow Park (Young's Run) in Warren, OH. Players pack includes 3 discs and other swag. There will be multiple different events throughout the day each with prizes. Hot dogs, chips, and soda will be available durring the lunch break. For more information or to register visit http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/2015_MVP_Circuit
Please note - Must have at least 17 registered players by Sept 12, 2015 to order players packs.

Chris Lachendro    August 25 at 9:43am

The 2015 Moraine Ace Race is Sept 13th. Pre-registration ends in less than a week.

Chris Lachendro   September 1 at 9:34am

I have order the players packs. Pre-registration is closed. However I have order a few extra players packs. If you or someone you know still wants to join us Sunday Sept 13th, please message me or email me asap and I will set one aside.

Mike "Draz" Chuirazzi    August 20 at 11:42pm

Few spots remaining for the 2015 Discraft Ace Race @ Young's Run in Warren, OH on August 30, 2015. Also registration is open for the MVP Circuit @ Young's Run on Sept 27, 2015. Both events are Pre-Register only. Player packs will not be available day of event.

For registration or more info on the Ace Race Visit: http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Youngs_Run_2015_Discraft_Ace_Race

For registration or more info on the MVP Circuit visit:

Grant Grasha    May 24, 2015 at 9:19am

the driving directions lead you to the wrong side of the lake. when looking at the driving directions there is a lake view disc golf course in the top left of the screen, click on that and the driving directions will lead you to it

Chris Lachendro   May 26, 2015 at 8:31am

Fixed, Good catch

Michael Stonestreet    March 13, 2012 at 9:58pm

Anyone wanting to meet us there to play, feel free to come out. My first time playing there.