Little Mulberry DGC

Dacula, Georgia     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Colby Fralick    February 23 at 11:44pm

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that today my car was broken into at LMP. Drivers side window smashed. Police said they have been seeing this type of activity a lot in the area. Be sure you do not leave any valuables in your car. It’s unfortunate this happened at my home course. Everyone may want to avoid going during low volume times, as I went on Saturday morning and the weather was a little rainy, so not many people there.

Kenneth Davis    March 11, 2018 at 4:28pm

On March 10th at about 2:00 pm, I lost my brand new black Innova umbrella on the first or second tee pad. "Innova Proto Pattern Umbrella" I went back to where I lost it and it was no longer there. If anyone found it, please let me know. Thank you!

Tim Holman   March 11, 2018 at 4:51pm

Brad Brundage made a post about this umbrella on the Facebook Group "Little Mulberry Disc Golf"

Brad Brundage   March 11, 2018 at 5:07pm

Yes, I have it. Give me a call or text. I live very close to Mulberry. 517-749-9288

Tyler Traylor    August 1, 2017 at 12:21pm

nice course well maintained. technical shots. -3 first round fairly difficult course with nice tee pads. didn't meet Kevin though looked like he played here alot with all his scores... definitely has potential for a good round. some putts are challenging due to the trees close to baskets. overall good course and hopefully have a chance to come back out and play.

Justin Beatty    May 29, 2015 at 5:11pm

i'm sure this is futile, but I lost a pinkish-purple Gstar TL3 innova driver there yesterday on hole 10 with a bad left drive into the brambles. I stupidly had not written any contact info on the disc. Would love to get it back and reward the finder. Thanks.

donny v    April 8, 2015 at 12:55am

Anyone playing here tonight around 6-6:30pm?

Al Hause   April 9, 2015 at 4:22pm

Good meeting u.I would have said u could have finished with us but one of my friends whines about to many peeps playn together.

donny v   April 10, 2015 at 8:48am

Nice meeting you guys too! No worries man, I had to hurry back to the wife and kids. Thanks for letting me join you guys. Hit me up if you guys ever come up to the Mitten :)

Sonic Youth    May 13, 2014 at 5:54am

Is this course opening in June?