Kensington Metropark

Milford, Michigan     2 courses · 45 holes     Driving directions

Andy Bawol    April 17, 2011 at 4:18pm

Yes, I guess we were raised differently. I was raised to deal with thing is a civil and diplomatic fashion. You on the other hand, we were raised to be a thug.

Kevin M    April 17, 2011 at 11:00am

@Andy Bawol Yes, and you sound like a snitch. If you call the police on someone you are snitching, didn't think it was rocket science. I am never at the course alone, so if me and my 3-4 buddies walked up on some people and told them to cut it out or leave... they would do so. Different people are raised in different ways i guess.

Mike "Papa Par" Even    April 15, 2011 at 12:57am

@ Kevin....No worries mate. I didn't take anything you said as malice. My daughter has been tagging along since we could put sun screen on her, so that's what, 6 months old? Get those kids out there bud, my kid is now starting to actually throw discs in the correct direction, trying to do a running start, and barking at me to get outta her way because it's her turn. Just avoid K-Town after 2pm :P

Jeff Kaluk    April 15, 2011 at 12:19am

Most of the public discgolf courses are over run by younger kids with nothing better to do but mob together in the woods, smoke a joint then leave to go find somthing else better to do. I talk with the park cops all the time and they dont want to hassel the regular serious discgolfer. They dont want the tweekers to make the whole park look bad. Call the park if there is a problem. Let them settle it. Better to chase off the rats than to let the rats force the park to close the course.

Trevor "Doppler" Dixon    April 15, 2011 at 12:18am

yeah new tree down on 19 those tweaks got in a meth fueled rage because of irrational Schizophrenic ideas of it being the trees fault they suck and aim for ****, i want these CASS-uals to go back to big bad northville if i see anyone ****in with my trees I'm gonna flip out and probably call the cops, i can stand that ****

Kevin M    April 14, 2011 at 11:54pm

Mike,

Hopefully you will still be able to enjoy Disc Golf. I am sorry if i came off as kinda an a$$. I try to look at every story from both sides. I myself have a daughter who is 2 and know she is not old enough to come out yet, but also as stated before am a legal MMJ patient. I am just tired of a couple knuckle -heads ruining everything for everyone. I used to be able to go discing 10 years ago, and not see another person the whole time. Hopefully in the future people will be more respectful of the coarse, but i do not see that happening.

Andy Bawol    April 14, 2011 at 11:46pm

Are you serious Kevin? Your going to call this guy a snich becuase he wants to call the park because his daufghter witnessed people doing drugs in a public place? That has got to be the most assinine thing I've heard in quite some time. It is no ones right to break the law. If keeping these types of idiots off the course means having drug dogs out there and patrol all the better. Taking matters into your own hands is probably the worst idea like Mark said. Especially with a three year old b ... more

Mike "Papa Par" Even    April 14, 2011 at 11:37pm

As of now, I haven't called the office for the reasons you mentioned Nick. My mother didn't raise a snitch, so I'm still debating it because Black Locust is a great course and a few tweakers shouldn't have to ruin it for the rest of the bunch (casual or regular). I talked with the wife, and we both agreed that playing K-town during peek hours just isn't an option with the little goober. So I will just play the course early like you suggested. To answer your question ... more

g lane    April 14, 2011 at 10:27pm

and i thought the biggest concern here was the spelling problem. wakka wakka.

Mark Stephens    April 14, 2011 at 10:19pm

Confronting pople who are under the effect of powerful drugs also seems like a winning plan to me! I am certain they would have apologized and moved along...

Kevin M    April 14, 2011 at 10:09pm

Hey nick, if you smoke in your car and you and your car smell whats to stop them from busting you anyways? That's all we need is dogs up there. I a m a registered medical user, but am pretty sure they would say i do not have permission to smoke on there property. Mike Even, I go at 9 AM myself on Sundays to avoid all the BS. No matter what if it wasn't Meth it could be drunks which is completely legal. I would suggest not taking your daughter to the disk golf coarse during the &qu ... more

Daemon Stahlin    April 14, 2011 at 10:02pm

meth not crack bro get it right

Nick Pacific    April 14, 2011 at 8:58pm

Drug dogs on the course? **** just got real. whatever, Id rather smoke in my car and have a safe and fun course to play at. Im all for it.

Thanks for the heads up. Shame idiots have to ruin things.

Daniel J Lee    April 14, 2011 at 8:39pm

judge bondy has been making plans to have cops on the course with drug dogs. heard him say it myself when i was in court for probation, to someone that got busted at black locust.

Jeff Kaluk    April 14, 2011 at 8:26pm

PARK OFFICE # 248 685 1561

Nick Pacific    April 14, 2011 at 8:19pm

way to smoke crack you ****ing white trash rednecks. seriously. way to **** it up for us potheads, now the place will be crawling with cops

**** it Mike, call the park office. Id rather deal w/ a few cops on the course and not have to worry about crackheads.

Trevor "Doppler" Dixon    April 14, 2011 at 12:49pm

bahahaha Milford Meth Madness somebody give those hicks a beer and some nascar who smokes meth publicly inst that frowned upon these days

Brandon LaVigne    April 14, 2011 at 5:08am

At the tourney they put a guy in the booth in the morning when we start then he left and the place gets over run with casuals during the tourney. Eliminating the purpose of charging.

Andy Bawol    April 14, 2011 at 4:36am

Can't you go a few hours without a high Adkins?

Mike "Papa Par" Even    April 14, 2011 at 4:17am

I am actually debating about calling the park office tomorrow. Had one of the worst disc golf experiences today. I will never bring my 3 year old daughter with me to play at Kensington until she is much, much older. I'm all for having a good time and having the occasional puff or drink on the course, I cannot however condone the use of hard drugs, especially in front a 3 year old. The amount of casuals was insane, there was at least 6-7 people still waiting to tee off Hole 1 at 7:45pm. ... more