Kensington Metropark

Milford, Michigan     2 courses · 36 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.
« Prev1234567   ......   3738394041424344Next »

Chris Paquin    Sticky June 12 at 2:51am

Lost a white crank on hole 16 on the right side under the tree. Reward for return. Please and thank you.

Chris Paquin   June 12 at 2:52am

On the blue course

Dwayne Kay    7 days ago

Freakin' covidiots got the baskets pulled!
The park warned this could happen if people didn't distance, and morons made the park keep their word.

Joe Levell   7 days ago

They should charge those that can't follow simple rules

Daymon Pugh   6 days ago

April 1 337 deaths April 2 417 deaths. Is that warning enough

Ben Taylor   4 days ago

I agree with Daymon, if you're upset you can't DG your priorities are really screwed up. Are you aware it will be transmitted by touching the basket? C'mon people

Austin T    March 26 at 7:15pm

Want to start a thread for anyone looking for open courses in the area. Just ran up to Bay Court in Waterford and they're closed. We obviously still have the cut through at Holly off Tindell Rd. Anyone know of any others? Someone mentioned Rolling Hills is open. Is Firefighters still open? Was up there Saturday and then Cass Benton on Sunday. Both were open then, not sure about now. Hoping this will help us keep our sanity!

Austin T   March 27 at 4:12am

Sounds like it's only a matter of time till they're all closed. Those that are currently open will draw a larger crowd making them a risk to play at. Sounds like I'll be taking my basket out to make my own course...

Steve Nolff A3   March 27 at 12:10pm

Honestly...I have been out to play a few times in the last week or so. Every time I am out, I see groups of 5-8 guys, carpooling to the course, playing without ANY consideration to distancing or safe social interaction. As long as there are shortsighted, selfish behavior like that, all courses are ... more

richard bell   March 27 at 8:11pm

Played wagner yesterday. No problems. ZERO cops. Handful of groups playing & few families playing with kids.

James VanSickle    March 22 at 3:29pm

Found a red one on the green course yesterday. I don't remember what hole. Was on the left side under a few leaves, about 40' from the basket. No name or number. Tell me what it is and it's yours.

Nate Davis   March 22 at 4:19pm

Was it a Lucid-X Convict?

Nate Davis   March 22 at 4:19pm

Was it a Lucid-X Convict?

James VanSickle   March 23 at 6:11pm

No sorry.

Kristen Bunting    March 8 at 10:45pm

Found a Westside Sword on 2. Anyone missing it? No name or number. Call or txt me at 7273594147

connor leidal    February 25 at 6:18pm

Lost a green Luna purple stamp out on green hole 16

Desmond Quinn    February 24 at 9:37pm

Lost a Stalker on hole 18 blue on the right side

Eddie Ruiz Grateful Discer    February 20 at 5:14pm

Left a purple Gstar plastic DD, I think on 7 but can't say for sure!

Joe Willyard    February 13 at 1:29am

My gf lost a reddish river on hole 8 on the right side near the cluster of trees on the right. Will trade cash or plastic for its return!

Kristopher Junga    February 9 at 4:03am

Lost a pink wraith on hole 7 green today. Reward if found! I should be in the area for Kent Lake Classic on Sunday if found.

Andy Hosler    February 8 at 11:52am

Lost a black metal flake gstar leo on the left side of 16 blue. Reward if returned please and thanks!

Steve Ponce    October 7 at 1:57pm

Lost a unique mini of mine on the South course. Name and numbers are on it. $10 for its return.

Steve Nolff A3    October 3 at 1:09am

HOLY SPOOKTACULAR!! A3 is throwing the season best Halloween Disc Golf Bash. We are creating a Halloween nightmare out of the Labyrinth putting course at Rolling Hills. A professional lighting and sound experience that will blow you away. You can come out and just play the evening glow round or play both the daytime round and the glow to give yourself a chance at the the Buzzz Bag.

Join us for the Mystic Labyrinth at Rolling Hills

DAYLIGHT ROUND
1 Round of 18 Holes (Main Course)
... more

Douglas McIntosh   October 3 at 8:52pm

This is the Kensington Page, to discuss Kensington topics, like the tournament on October 26th https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Martindale_Beach_Chainstar_Massacre_2019

Jeff Doran    September 25 at 9:03pm

DISC GOLF IN WHITE LAKE, COMMERCE TWP, and WALLED LAKE!!!!
Attention disc golfers living in the White Lake, Commerce Twp, and Walled Lake areas...disc golf is coming to the Union Lake Golf Course!!! My friend and I have been talking with ownership and they have agreed to let us start a league on their grounds. However, there are limitations and specifics to be communicated.

If this is something you’d be interested in, please contact me at [email redacted] or hit me up on Disc Golf Scene and I can provide further information.

Jeff Doran

Austin T    September 20 at 12:59am

I'm sure this won't go anywhere but as always, I try. Lost a green blue star gator on the right side of 3 today. Went turnover hit the tree in the middle and kicked right. Thinking it's by the water, went through it a couple times and didn't find it. If anyone finds it, please let me know. Thanks.

Josh Beach   September 24 at 3:56pm

Worth posting in Lost & Found discs of Southeast MI, Kensington Club Disc golf, and/or SE Michigan Disc golf groups on facebook. Those are the 3 biggest.

Josh Beach    September 17 at 6:10pm

Left a dayglow tern with a coyote stamp on it in the field across from Black Locust a couple days ago. Would love it back, can't believe I forgot it :(

Steve Nolff A3    September 6 at 3:39am

A3 Disc is proud to present our CJ's Open. In celebration of A3's 30th anniversary, CJ's Party Store and Disc Golf Paradise has pulled out all the stops, with one of the best players packs of the season. We're tremendously grateful to our lead sponsor, CJ's Party Store and Disc Golf Paradise for their ongoing support of our club, leagues and tournaments. Come on out and help us party in this unsanctioned doubles event.

https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/6th_An ... more

Jason Kirkaldy    September 5 at 4:11pm

Friday leagues at Marion in Howelll @ 6pm

Timmy Redman    September 2 at 11:43pm

I think I left behind a pink vulture with a discraft stamp by the practice basket. Marked on bottom and had some glow tape on top.

Chris Thorpe    August 28 at 1:07pm