Great Blue Heron

Norwalk, Ohio     1 course · 24 holes     Driving directions

Don Thomas    22 hours ago

Come play a glow double tourney at the oldest DG course in Ohio! 16 OCT @ Roscoe Ewing DG Course in Medina, OH

Larry Bright Jr.    September 14 at 11:47pm

Registration for the Legacy Discs Battle of the Aces at Sims Park is open through October 4th!! This event is preregisration only, so don't miss out!! Please note this event has been changed to 10/18/15, as to not conflict with The Hall of Chains Tourney. The $30 player pack includes 2 unreleased drivers, a putter, and some other swag with a $75 retail value!! A shortened course will be played with holes ranging between 100-250 feet, and the winner gets a loaded bag with 9 discs and some ot ... more

Larry Bright Jr.    September 1 at 11:04pm

Planning for charity events for two of our local disc golfers are under way. I am looking for sponsors to help with donations for prizes and raffle items to help raise some funds to help some of our own out. If you have any ideas or contacts that you think could help, please let me know. The first event will be September 13th to help raise money for Mike Broda. Another event will follow around the end of the month or early October for Bill Savage and his wife. This includes everything and anythi ... more

Matthew McAlpine    July 11 at 5:40pm

Lost a yellow trespass in water off of 2. Was my favorite driver. Please contact me if found. Has my last name and pdga # on it

Buddy Barman   July 11 at 11:20pm

i thought u only threw 10 year buzzz's?

Matthew McAlpine   July 14 at 9:44am

Matthew McAlpine   July 14 at 9:51am

if only I could throw a buzzz 500 ft over water, I would

Dennis Churchill    June 4 at 5:12pm

Any weekly doubles here?

Buddy Barman   June 4 at 5:24pm

monday nights 6:00pm

Dennis Churchill   June 4 at 5:25pm

Damn. Anything on the weekends?

Buddy Barman   June 4 at 11:20pm

some events throughout the summer. you can find them on here

Chris Gilbert    August 1, 2014 at 1:03pm

New Ace Race listed in Fremont, Ohio

Larry Bright Jr.    July 20, 2014 at 8:04pm

coming August 10th to Sims....$ims $ummer $lam $crambles Ca$h Tourney!!! Click the link below to get the deal on our doubles event with cash payouts!! $30 per team with $25 going to payouts and the other $5 going to the course!! 2 divisions, with an advanced and general grouping!! Come help support local disc golf!!

Larry Bright Jr.    May 4, 2014 at 9:29am

Online registration is for the Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park on July 6th is now set up!! Sorry for the delay, but we are good to go now!! Registration will be open through June 30th. Don't miss out on the chance to throw these discs before they are released!!

Joe S    April 28, 2014 at 6:33am

Found a disc on hole 3, 4/27/14. Describe to claim.

Brian Shega   April 28, 2014 at 11:36am

lost a yellow destroyer out there on 24.. maybe someone found it and lost it on 3? lol

Joe S   April 29, 2014 at 7:30am

Nope, sorry.

Brian Shega    March 3, 2014 at 8:53pm

Left my yellow star destroyer by the lake on 24:( please call if found my number is on the back. I can throw a reward disc in for the good deed.

Carl Hokes   March 4, 2014 at 11:45pm

I'll check for your tomorrow shega I live in Norwalk now. Let me know next time you come to play

Carl Hokes    December 31, 2013 at 4:27pm

14 spots left for the hangover at the hangar doubles tournament first stop of the frozen fingers fairway charity tour.

Jay Kovach    September 23, 2013 at 4:35pm

Take this survey if you want to see more disc golf in state parks

Kevin Hitch    July 22, 2013 at 4:16pm

The 2nd Annual Wadsworth Discraft Ace Race is Saturday, August 24, at 9am.

Click on the link below to view the information about this year's race, including registration details, and package details. This year they give you 2 new Titanium drivers for your entry fee along with many other goodies.

Jon DeCapua    March 14, 2013 at 8:34pm

Sunday, March 17, 2013 at Hudson Springs Park in Hudson, Ohio
C-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

shane hicks    August 25, 2012 at 12:26pm

I encourage people that havent played this course lately to come and checkout some of the improvements that the park and rec. and volunteers have done to the course...looks and plays nice....

Greg Marsh    August 12, 2012 at 8:36pm

Dustin, anyone pull any of my discs from the lake after the tournament? lost on the left edge of the island.
Lost a Yellow star Vulcan, and A (dyed) Pro Katana... name is on them.

John Sales    August 9, 2012 at 10:54am

Hello Dustin and those that have been putting hard work into this course. Thanks, we appreciate it. Some friends and I played this course on 08/04/12 and we had a good time. There were a few confusing moments on navigation but I understand that you are still working on that and the maps. Huge thanks for the next tee signs! They were a great help. We saw the new bulletin board being constructed by Hole #1. That thing is humungous! Maybe the largest I've seen yet. Can't wait ... more

Dustin Brummitt    June 27, 2012 at 12:30pm

Ok I have placed temporary next tee signs underneath every basket made out of wood and hung with bailing wire. They are not permanent but they sure do the job. It should take care of much more of the confusion. Now as for big course maps we have 2 to be put up, 1 in the front and one in the back section. these will not be put up until the city has finished building us a very nice sign that will hold said sign and have room for bulletin postings and a score card holder. The money was donated by t ... more

Dustin Brummitt    June 21, 2012 at 10:49am

ok just to clarify 1 day following chris's post we have the course renumbered in the correct order and the tee signs are also labeled. One thing we ask all people before criticizing the back of the course is we have been hit with a tornado and multiple wind storms in les then 8 months and we, the club, are not allowed to cut up the down trees nor mow the state protected wild flowers due to city ordinances and public complaints so unfortunately we can only do so much about the confusion back ... more