Fitzgerald Park

Grand Ledge, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Curtis LaFond    August 3 at 4:48pm

Hole 4 near the basket at the base of a tree appears to be a bee's nest. Got tagged last weekend.

Lukas Gallup    June 3 at 10:19pm

Left a brand new purple Hades prototype on 17 yesterday - went far left past the road OB about pin high. Went to see if it was still there today and it was gone. Name, phone #, and PDGA number are on the bottom - please return!!

Eric Frohriep    May 28 at 3:36pm

I found a red dynamic disc towel on the crater hole this morning. I put it in the Easter basket on hole 18.

Scott Dee    May 5 at 3:52am

Is this course open for disc golfers?

Kirk Dunlap   May 5 at 4:52am

Yea. Me and my buddy have played the last 2 days at fitz

Jesse Rohdy    September 26, 2019 at 10:57pm

Found a disc off the right side of 13’s fairway way out in the woods no name or number if you can describe the disc I’ll make sure you get it back

Ryan Ely   October 30, 2019 at 10:46pm

Pink PFN roadrunner?

Jesse Rohdy   December 29, 2019 at 10:15am

No. Sorry just seeing this haven’t been on dgs in awhile

Mike Kemp    August 16, 2019 at 3:49pm

2019 DISCMANIA GAME OF THROWS INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE COMPETITION!

This league caps at 32 players.

ONE ROUND OF PDGA SANCTIONED PLAY AT FITZGERALD PARK FOR SIX WEEKS AND FOR THE TOP FINISHERS A MATCH PLAY TO FINALIZE THE END OF LEAGUE AND HAVE A CHANCE TO GO TO Baton Rouge FOR THE BIG FINALE!

$65 FOR EVERYTHING.

Everyone who signs up will receive a premium players pack including a custom Game of Throws stamped disc, House Jersey, and eligibility for the International House Championshi ... more

Nathan Fletcher    June 26, 2019 at 12:14am

Hello Lansing people!! I lost a disc today out there and more so i think it fell out of my bag. It was a yellow SE westside Gatekeeper and I’d love to get it back!! Reward will be paid to the return of this disc in the form of a crisp or not so crisp 10 dollar bill or maybe a disc if i have one you want...other than that Gatekeeper!!! Tell your friends and help bring it home. I found a pretty worn full foil buzz on hole 18 as well if you know who lost it. No name or number but well thrown!!!

Kevin “KDawg” VilleMonte    June 25, 2019 at 11:46am

Heading out to throw a practice round for the CCR there around 9 this morning, and Grand Woods around 11:30 if anyone cares to join me.

Matt Rinker    June 25, 2019 at 1:58am

Due to Discrafts CCR Open, courses will be closed to public play 6/29 and 6/30

Mike Kemp    June 17, 2019 at 2:48pm

Game of Throws league starting in September. Registration link and the info link are both below, check it out!

Mike Kemp   August 27, 2019 at 5:34pm

The top link should bring up UDisc which is where you have to register. I tried it and it worked.

Justin "32K" Standish   August 27, 2019 at 5:37pm

Works now, didn't the other day. Rules said I could register day of is that not the case?

Mike Kemp   September 4, 2019 at 12:35am

Yes now can register day of.

Dalton Olin    June 14, 2019 at 12:33am

I found a disc a few days ago on hole 9, and a phone on hole 5 today. The disc has no name or phone number on it, and the phone is locked, so I'm having trouble returning both of them

Jesse Rohdy    April 7, 2019 at 6:50pm

Left a bright orange king on hole 6 this weekend has my name and number on it if anyone happened to have picked it up.

Eric Frohriep    March 20, 2019 at 12:36pm

Come play in this great tournament for a good cause!

Erin Oakley   March 20, 2019 at 1:12pm

What is the cause?

Steve Burton    March 19, 2019 at 6:05pm

Anyone want to play throw @ 5:30-5:45 pm tonight???

Lucas Boomhower Lundberg    January 20, 2019 at 11:02pm

Lost a Green Shatter Pin Patriot on 14. 80 to 100 ft out on the last side. Reward if found!

jeb b   January 24, 2019 at 2:53pm

found your disc out on my morning walk, pm me and we will get your disc back to you.

Cody Buren    January 12, 2019 at 7:11pm

Hey everybody! I left my 11x KJ nybo Teebird on 17! If you find id I'll be super grateful and give you another disc of 2 in return!!!

Matt Rinker    September 19, 2018 at 3:18am

Burchfield closed to casual play 9/21 and 9/23
Due to Women's Nationals, Burchfield disc courses will be closed to casual play Friday 9/21 - Sunday 9/23

Joel Hutchings    May 24, 2018 at 9:29pm

Left a bright pink silver stamp champ teebird either on 17 or 1 yesterday. My name or # should be on the back. Reward if found!

Jay Day   May 25, 2018 at 10:26pm

I got you. Found it on 17.

Eric Garnaat    May 22, 2018 at 8:05pm

Hey, everyone needs to take this survey to tell Eaton county what we want done with the Crandell lake park... Disc Golf!!

-Survey

--Official--
Eaton County Parks Commission is currently undergoing an exercise in determining and prioritizing future amenities and developments at Crandell Park. The results will become part of a multi-phased development plan for the park and act as a guiding document for development grants and other financial means.

... more

Ryan Ely    May 16, 2018 at 11:32pm

Lost a pink PFN Roadrunner on Hole 12. Plastic reward if returned. Inked under katelyn. working number on back.