Firefighters Park

Troy, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.
« Prev1234567   ......   5051525354555657Next »

Kristen Bunting    Sticky March 23, 2019 at 10:52pm

Lost an MVP SPIN between hole 8 and 13.. black rim gray clear plastic. No name. FML. If found please call me at 7273594147 or Shawn at 2482122185.
Also lost a Yellow DX Roc. Thanks in advance!

Garett Patria    6 days ago

dropped my black umbrella again yesterday at league - DOH! Beer reward!

Nicholas Dolnicek    May 19 at 1:42am

Just realized I left my blue Tattar Grace on the water on hole 18, about 40-50 feet away from the basket. Name and number on it. I will pay cash for its return!

Don Perella    May 9 at 10:43am

Come out to play to try and win entry to the Glitch World Championships. https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/MVP_Glitch_World_Championship_Qualifier_2024

Dan Dakroub    May 9 at 3:11am

Lost a purple avenger ss esp with no name during Monday night league on hole 12 near the river where they cut and left a ton of branches. If anyone stumbles upon it please let me know. Thank you!

Dan Dakroub    May 9 at 3:11am

Brian “Teach” Fahnestock    April 28 at 12:42am

Troy Parks & Rec. - 2024 Disc Golf Summer Camp registration is now open! This camp is designed for both new and experienced players going into 7th-12th grade. We will cover rules of the game, putting and driving techniques, and sportsmanship through practice games, competitive rounds, and a tournament on our final day. Participants may bring their own equipment if they choose - make sure discs are clearly marked with names. Raintree Park, June 17-20, 10:00am - 12:30pm.

Registration - https://onlinereg.troymi.gov/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/search.html?module=AR&primarycode=4721

Matthew Redmon    November 21 at 1:11am

Left an orange F2 teebird behind on hole 16 today. No name/number just my MR on the rim. Would love to get back if anyone finds it. Thanks in advance

Kyle Miklevich    November 5 at 3:20am

Lost my white Great Lakes Sol on hole 7. Possibly in water but I think in some leaves. If your nice return it if found lol. 5866909730

Louis Caponi WPD    September 30 at 3:46pm

Left behind a light blue star teebird yesterday(9/29) somewhere on the course would love to get this one back

Brian “Teach” Fahnestock    September 10 at 6:21pm

Cashless registration is open for the 2023 Halloween Glow Dubs tournament at Firefighter's Park. Check out our video from last year with the link below.

marshall bolitho    June 30 at 9:15pm

Found 2 yellow Factory Second discs today, one in creek near 4s basket and one near 16s basket. Hit me up. 2482381988.

Brian “Teach” Fahnestock    June 12, 2023 at 2:43pm

Troy Parks & Rec Disc Golf Camp (Summer 2023) - This camp for middle school students will teach rules of the game, throwing techniques for putting and driving, and sportsmanship through drills, games, and a simulated tournament on our final day. Beginning and experienced disc golfers welcome.

https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Frec.troymi.gov%2Fprograms___events%2Fsummer_camps.php&data=05%7C01%7CBFahnestock%40troy.k12.mi.us%7C2683e0e2c4924cc5e0e608db66afb ... more

John Jackson    June 10, 2023 at 1:12pm

Found a disc golf bag. Describe it and we’ll get it back to you.

Kyle Cupp    May 17, 2023 at 6:15pm

Lost a black speaker somewhere on the course the other day. disc or two if returned as reward

Christian Dolnicek    April 26, 2023 at 7:40am

If anyone finds a blue F2 Wraith in the water on hole 4, that'd be mine lol, probably ~130ft up has name and number on it but just in case 2488406834 thanks!

Trevor Edmunds    April 25, 2023 at 7:39pm

I found a limited edition raptor in the creek

Christian Dolnicek    April 7, 2023 at 3:01am

Left a pink Buzzz with a St Claire Shores tournament stamp in a tree on hole 5, has my name and number on it, whoever picked it up I'd greatly appreciate its return, thanks!

tombstone malone    March 26, 2023 at 6:44pm

Lost a destroyer with my number on the rim could ya give me a call?

« Prev1234567   ......   5051525354555657Next »
We use cookies to improve user experience.