Firefighters Park

Troy, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions
« Prev1234567   ......   1920212223242526Next »

John Minicuci    2 days ago

OK Firefighters faithful. I played here on Saturday. 1st time in a couple of weeks. There was garbage everywhere, especially near Hole 5s tee pad. This has got to stop. I couldn't empty my bag fast enough with more garbage on every hole. If you see people littering on the course, please ask them to pick up after themselves. I also talked with the parks people yesterday and today 2 piles of mulch was dropped off. I am pretty busy planning a few other courses so who will step up and organize a crew to spread the mulch? Message me if you can take this task on ...

Douglas Fresh   1 day ago

In winter time they take away most of the garbage cans at FF. If I remember right, the only one I saw at Bobis on Saturday was the one on the other side of the bridge from 10's tee. Regardless, PACK IT IN PACK IT OUT. That goes for all the lazy ****ers that drink beer and think it's OK to ... more

John Minicuci   1 day ago

Garbage cans or not: CARRY IT IN, CARRY IT OUT! Clean up after yourselves. Respect the courses. Be bigger than the person who cares less about the course or personal responsibility. The list goes on and on and the bottom line is, your mom would have slapped you upside your head if you just threw your garbage all over her home.

Aaron Morley   14 hours ago

This is why I stuff a plastic shopping bag in my bag. It sucks having to pick up others trash but it sure beats the park shutting the course down because of inconsiderate people!

richard bell    6 days ago

Its muddy on the last 9 especially. Middy around all baskets pretty much.

Jeff Hulet   5 days ago

That course is Muddy most of the time. I played it last in December and gave up after having to clean my discs every time I through them on the Back 9.

Chris Vanscoy    6 days ago

Lost a orange dominator on 18 in the water has my name and old phone number on it

Andrew Boyle    6 days ago

how's the course looking?

mike mink   6 days ago

muddy!

Nick Oliver    March 19 at 11:24am

Come out and BUY/SELL/TRADE your discs, gear, merch, and pretty much whatever. We will have some giveaways as well. Plus disc golf! https://www.facebook.com/events/1540525969530199/

Brian Schoening    March 18 at 11:46am

Lost a dark red (maroon) champion thunderbird in the river along hole 4. Reward if found. Initials and PDGA # on it.

Neil Duffey    March 15 at 2:48pm

lost both a yellow esp crank w a quack pack stamp and a crystal sparkle fox buzzzOS, on hole #4 in the river. nice reward for the return of the buzzz. plastic reward for the return of the crank. name and phone number are on both. PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!

Bradley Harelik    March 15 at 8:40am

Lost tye dye predator in the river on #4. My ink is not on the disc. Reward if returned

Ron Armstrong    March 15 at 7:59am

lost a Blue metal flake gator on hole 18 just over the basket in the river. reward if returned... has my name and pdga# on it

Bart Kowalewski    March 14 at 11:07am

Lost A blue prodiscus sladis in the river on hole 4. Reward.

Tyler alfano    March 13 at 10:06pm

Lost a blue feldburg boss in river a little short of basket no name or number on it reward if returned

Mike Wood    March 13 at 7:34am

Lost orange destroyer again. Same hole too. In the river behind 17. Reward for return

Jay Moyer   March 13 at 8:18am

maybe you should try the other one!

Mike Wood   March 13 at 7:10pm

Both times, it was a good shot. 1st one lost in snow rite next to basket. And this time just over shot it a little, river rite behind the basket

Mike Wood   March 13 at 7:17pm

Your buddy Jay B. (lol) found it for me this morning already.

Jason Thumber Teachey    March 12 at 7:45pm

Lost a mvp purple soft atom in the drink off the right of 17 right by bridge. No ink but if returned plastic for ur honesty :)

Larry Koebbe    March 12 at 7:11pm

Lost a clear cryztal sparkle buzzz with a flydye style dye on it in the drink right behind 11s basket. Reward cash/discs if returned!

mike mink    March 12 at 6:45pm

Lost pink se cryztal drone in river behind 3 name and number on rim. Also lost pink star destroyer with skull w/cowboy hat (no name) in rive left of 4. Would like to get them back if found.

Dylan Smith    March 12 at 5:57pm

Left a green gunmetal legend Outlaw somewhere in firefighters back 9. No ink :( I can tell you the stamp color though

Mike Wood    March 11 at 8:52pm

Throwin a quick round before Jay's glow skins playoff. I'll be there at 5:30 if anyone wants to join me

Ron Armstrong    March 11 at 7:39pm

lost a blue champion avair in the water on #11 reward cash/plastic if returned. has my name and pdga # on it.

Ron Armstrong   March 15 at 8:01am

actually it does NOT have my name and # but reward if returned. was a blue 11x champion avair just over the basket in the water on 11.

Mike Neldrett   March 16 at 4:02pm

pretty sure i found it

Ron Armstrong   March 16 at 6:11pm

NICE!!!! you are the man!!! ill meet you whenever wherever. thanks again!

Jeff Novak    March 11 at 6:51pm

I lost a red Star Wraith on #4 to the left 2/3 the way to the basket. It's probably in the river but reward if returned. Name and number on it.

Miles Campbell   March 12 at 9:50am

I happen to have a red star wraith that I don't use much anymore. I believe it's 172g. willing to trade

Jeff Novak   March 13 at 8:36pm

What are you looking to trade for?

Miles Campbell   March 13 at 8:44pm

I'm looking for an understable driver right now between 167 and 175. similar to havoc I guess

Christian Doman    March 10 at 9:16pm

I lost a purple Opto Fury on 15 deep and right of the basket, possibly in the water. My pdga # is on the rim. Found an uninked disc in the same area. I'd love to get the Fury back: Moontower pickup?

« Prev1234567   ......   1920212223242526Next »