Chippewa Banks

Midland, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

David Sepulvedo    August 9 at 3:27pm

Threw a greenish/yellow champion thunderbird in the water on hole 4 at midland, would really love to get it back, has my PDGA # and initials, reward if found.

Torrey Laffoon    August 4 at 6:14pm

Hey Central Michigan Disc Golfers, Just wanted to introduce you to a great new business based in Mount Pleasant, Central Disc Co.! We are a brand new startup that believes disc golf is for everyone and we want to see this sport explode in our community and beyond. Our mission is to supply area disc golfers with the best products at the best prices with great local knowledge and customer service. We are in the process of trying to venture into the real estate world and open a brick and mortar sho ... more

Chris Blackhurst    August 3 at 12:16pm

Sanford lake Discraft ace race now has an added state berth for 1st place. If your interested in registering go to https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Discraft_Ace_Race_at_The_Jungle_Sanford_Lake_Park_2016/registration

Deadline is August 7th so sign up today!

RYAN T    July 25 at 8:26pm

Lost my orange Project Johnson disc on hole 10 last Friday. I believe it was a Heat, but honestly can't remember what it actually was. It says project Johnson on the face though, so let me know if you've come across it. I'm pretty sure it went out on the left side, but can't be sure because I didn't have a spotter.

Jeff Karbowski    July 25 at 5:13pm

Lost brand new red Westside Sorcerer on hole 13, shanked it way right possibly to road. Reward if found. Also found a new disc while searching for mine, name it and I will get it back to you. Thanks.

Simon Porritt    July 7 at 4:33pm

My bro lost an orange Z-line Predator with a custom Biohazard dye on Hole 16, name and number on it, please hook him back up with that sweet-baby.

Chris Blackhurst    July 7 at 3:53pm

Friday July 8th Sanford lake leagues will be here for the weekly league which will also double up as a warm up doubles round for the midland open. It is a $5 buy in with $1 ace and $1 ctp. If no one gets an ace we will throw off for the money. There will also be extra CTP's available. If your looking to get a practice round in along with some fun come on out. Tee off is 6pm and it is a random draw doubles.

Nick C    July 4 at 9:59pm

Lost my blue Star Eagle on the left side of 17. Would love to get it back. Name and number are on it.

Chris Blackhurst   July 5 at 8:39am

Which course since you posted thin here for midland and also for freeland

RYAN T    June 21 at 9:17pm

Lost a yellow Nuke OS with faded red under dye a couple weeks ago and forgot to post. Somewhere on the left side of 17 down by the hole. Reward if you find it. I've had it for 7 years so I don't want to let it go!

Ryan Wolfe    June 12 at 6:40pm

Lost a purple g-star thunderbird short right side on 12. $ if someone finds it

Craig Prime    June 1 at 1:32pm

starting tonight at 6:00 in West Branch - Wednesday Night Random draw doubles. Contact Jason Mathe for information

Chris Blackhurst    April 9 at 12:37pm

I will be taking pre-orders for bag tags today from 2:45-3:30 at midland course. If you pre-pay and can not show up next week you will get the numbers that follow the amount of people we have playing for #1. And if you do make it then you will already be entered to play for #1. #1 tag round is April 16th tee off at 12pm

Craig Bauschatz    February 8 at 7:52pm

Anyone lose a Ballista on 18?

Christopher Koontz   February 8 at 3:13pm

Yes it's Justin Burks ,please drop it off at Propar Plastics if you can

Craig Bauschatz   February 8 at 3:15pm

Next time I head over that way I'll leave it for him. Just want to make sure it gets back to the owner is all.

Bryce Holcombe    January 28 at 2:01am

How are the tee pads?

Rick Garcia    January 25 at 3:09pm

A friend from out of town left a blue pig on hole18. He would like it back.. Name and number on it

Chris Blackhurst    November 15 at 2:45pm

Saturday November 21 10am at Chippewa banks (midland). Tournament/League style play with a twist. Instead of cash to play the fee is going to be 5 food item minimum to give to a food pantry in the area. If you don't bring the food items then you can pay $5 to donate to it.(if anyone wants to do a side cash pot that's fine). I would love to see everyone out to help out others before thanksgiving. If you can't make it but want to make a donation pm Ryan Schram or I.

Chris Blackhurst   November 17 at 2:26pm

I can't really think of anything right off hand. If I do I will definitely let you know.

Ryan Moulton   November 18 at 9:24am

Sounds good

Chris Blackhurst   November 19 at 3:03am

Make sure to be prepared for snow 3-6 inches are expected during the day.

Chris Blackhurst    September 26, 2015 at 5:25pm

Disc golf bag was stolen out of my car. All my discs have my name and number on inside rim

Josh Schafer    September 25, 2015 at 7:34pm

Lost a blue firebird at leagues last night, flex shot hyzered out in the stuff to the left of hole 12 and to the right of hole 13. Contact info is on the rim. Has an ace on it, would like to get it back. Blue MF firebird...

Chase Holzschuh    September 8, 2015 at 9:45pm

had a purple G-Star Firebird roll off the end of 4 and into the water. it has my name and # on it.

Chris Blackhurst    August 14, 2015 at 1:34pm

Tonight at 6pm Sanford leagues there will be at least 2 ctp holes. And thanks to Cameron Penix and Noah Seeburger for every 5 people wit will have another ctp. So come on out and enjoy a great time.