Burchfield Park

Holt, Michigan     2 courses · 36 holes     Driving directions

Jeff Zimmer    2 days ago

Just lost a brand new Axiom Vanish, purple and green on the left side of 6 in the long grass (I think of course). $15 reward if returned.

Matt Sowle    July 15 at 6:15am

Lost a brand new star destroyer on hole 7 renegades trail off to the right by the multi colored bushes Reward if found name isnt even on it yet.

Tyler Miller    July 14 at 7:23am

Playing these courses today at noon if anyone wants to throw. Looking forward to playing here for the first time.

Tyler Miller    July 8 at 12:05pm

Is there anything going on here on Thursdays? Thinking about heading down next week Thursday and I don't want to interrupt league play.
Thanks.

Jake Messner   July 8 at 12:18pm

Nope. I think there is dubs on tuesdays and league on wednesday.

Tyler Miller   July 8 at 12:31pm

Thanks!

carson parm    July 2 at 5:21am

Hey everyone, on July 30th our club will be holding a tournament at Kensington. It is our 4th year running this tournemnt and all of the profits go to cancer research. The tourney is held in memory of our dear friend who passed away from this horrible disease. Check out the flyer on the tourney page.. We've got some great swag for player packs.. Glow crushes, cryztal LE drones.. And much more... AND Great payouts. Projected division (subject to change due to turn out) open, am1,2,3,4, ladie ... more

Rodney L    June 28 at 4:29pm

Lost a Yellow Warrant on Hole 4, Devil's Den somewhere between the short and long baskets in the trees on the right. If you find it please let me know. Thanks

Jerimiah M.    June 21 at 7:55pm

Found "Worthington"'s Boss. If anyone knows a "Worthington" who lost a Boss at Burchfield, have them message me describing it, and the hole it was lost on, and I'll get it home.

I texted the number inked on the disc, but no response yet.

Jerimiah M.   June 22 at 12:41pm

Disc made it back home. :-)

Douglas McIntosh    June 19 at 9:14pm

Lost a yellow champ banshee on hole 11 Devils den, left side of fairway past 15s long basket,

Brandon Lovely    June 17 at 7:02pm

I lost an orange teerex on hole 18 of rivers edge. I believe it went into the water just a bit on the right side just before you get to the steps that lead to the basket. Name and number are on the back!

Mitchell bauer    June 17 at 6:59am

Left a Orange champ destroyer with a silver hyzers stamp on hole 11 Rivers edge yesterday. About 20 feet shy to the left of the basket. Would love to see it again it is an Ace disc. 30$ to anyone who returns it. Thanks

Jake Messner    June 11 at 5:53pm

Found a disc today. Hole 9 rivers edge. No ink, name the disc and color and I'd be glad to return it.

Jerimiah M.    June 7 at 7:36pm

Lost a blue ultrium JOKERi in the left hand rough of 13 on devil's den. Normal I do not leave soldiers behind, but had to call off the search after an hour. Reward upon return.

Chris T    June 2 at 9:57am

Stopping by here later today and can only play one course...which is better? River's Edge or Devil's Den?

Chris Booker   June 2 at 12:18pm

Devils Den is fast and open and you can pick your layout. Short to Long is my favorite. Rivers Edge is brutal and very rewarding for shaping your lines. Rivers Edge would be my choice if you like more of a chellange or Devils Den if you just wanna bomb some open hole shots and bake in the sun

The Swamp guy   June 2 at 1:12pm

Rivers edge is way better way less rough and tall weeds to lose your shit also shade at the edge devils you'll fry

Chris T   June 2 at 2:10pm

River's Edge it is!

Chris Schuchaskie    May 26 at 6:34pm

Lost a Lil wizard on hole 17 it's pink with a green wizard on it. It's like half the size of a normal disc hence "lil wizard" written on the back

Kevin Boynton   May 28 at 1:05am

I'll keep an eye out for it, buddy. I'll call you if I find it.

Jerimiah M.    May 26 at 4:41pm

Found a single Chevy key on a 1.5" ring. On the ring is also a NiteIze DoohicKey and what appears to be the prongs and retention plate to a common electric plug. I will turn it in to the office the next time I am out. Or, if these are yours, send me a message.

Jerimiah M.   May 29 at 9:56pm

Keys are at the office.

Joe 'Dirt' LaPerna    May 22 at 10:03am

had an orange boss float all the way down the river from 18 to 16 then a guy on a boat tried to grab it but knocked it under the water right at 16's dogleg. reward if found.

Daniel J Lee   May 23 at 10:06am

That boss hates you

Drew Colby    May 18 at 10:26pm

Left a baby blue miss-stamped star sidewinder throwing from the parking lot out to behind hole 1's teepad. I'm pretty sure it landed in one of those pine trees behind hole 1's AM teepad, but it was too dark to see anything and the park was closing. My name and number are on it if anyone finds that sucker.

Jake Messner    May 13 at 12:42pm

Has anyone played Rivers edge since all this rain the past few days? Just wondering if its playable without trudging through too much crap.

Josiah Pearl   May 13 at 12:57pm

pick me up lets go lol jk

Matt Sowle   May 15 at 9:55am

bring bug spray

Jared DeVisser    May 9 at 5:17pm

Are there any doubles groups or groups in general that play on saturdays or sundays?

Matt Rinker   May 9 at 5:24pm

saturday doubles is at grand woods tee at 10 $5 plus $1 acepool. Tuesday dubs at burch, 6pm same pricing

Jared DeVisser   May 9 at 5:31pm

Thanks. that unfortunate though. guess i will be driving to coldbrook still this summer. I could deal with not playing grand woods at all.

Phil Britton    May 5 at 10:49am

Thinking about playing here tomorrow evening. Course in good shape?

Josiah Pearl   May 5 at 3:14pm

i threw from the pro pad on 2nd hole and landed past the short basket probably best shot on that hole i did

Larry Dalimonte   May 5 at 6:40pm

By pretty soggy I mean that there could be large pools of water alongside some of the fairways, with a couple holes having some moderately deep pools to navigate on the fairway itself. If your shots are straight and true there is a potential to avoid most some to most of it but the risk of flying as ... more

Phil Britton   May 6 at 9:22pm

Played Rivers Edge today. There were some big pools but not really in the way of what you'd want to throw. Fun round, the hole along the river were gorgeous!