Bandemer Park

Ann Arbor, Michigan     1 course · 9 holes     Driving directions

Nate Davis    September 14 at 12:32am

Lost a yellow Opto Claymore on hole 4 (I believe). I would appreciate the return if found. Name and number is on it. Thanks

Brian Hyzertron Crouch    August 24 at 11:27pm

Found a yellow/green Disc on the left side of 7 the other night. Tell me what it is and I’ll get it back to you

Brian Hyzertron Crouch   August 25 at 3:50am

No sorry

John Rolfe-Chin   August 27 at 1:48am

tresspass?

Brian Hyzertron Crouch   August 27 at 1:56am

Nope

Daniel Whitlock    August 11 at 1:22am

Blue Innova Manta left behind on Monday. Not sure where. Unmarked unfortunately

Joe Schultz    June 10 at 10:01pm

I lost my black and gold putter with disc nut on the front.... Please help

Ryan Kelly    May 17 at 12:00am

Lost yellow/ green champ eagle in the small creek. Has my ink on it
Reward!

Nate Davis    March 29 at 6:04pm

Lost Black Warden on hole 2. Thrown from white tee. I think it is on the right side. I would appreciate a return!

Shane Brayton    February 20 at 1:03am

Lost a GStar TeeBird on the left side of hole 8’s fairway. Name and number on inside rim, reward for return.

Tyler W    February 16 at 11:02pm

Lost black sunglasses while playing on 2/3, unsure of hole, just didn't have them when I finished up. Sizable reward for return.

Benjamin Pierce    February 13 at 6:12pm

Saturday March 3rd, No Bounds is running a Winter Wizard at Water Works in Ypsi. Cost is $20 and each player pack includes a 2018 Winter Wizard stamped wizard, a mini, and a towel. Players may add a shirt for an additional $10. We’ll be playing 2 rounds of shorts and each player can only throw the wizard they receive that day. The men and women’s winner will take home a trophy disc from Gateway. There will be CTPs as well as awards for winning your card. Tee off at 10 am and should be finished by 2 pm.

Russell Taint    September 21, 2017 at 3:12am

Lost vape, somewhere around hole 5/6 I believe. Orange/Black. Reward for return.

James "Chef" Wilhelm    August 1, 2017 at 5:35pm

Sunday August 6th 1pm. The Bandemer Glow Bandits disc golf league is teaming up with Give 365 and Ann Arbor parks department to Host the 1st annual Bandemer disc golf clean up. Tell everyone you know. We are gonna spend a couple hours cleaning up the course then host a family friendly instructional round of disc golf. Spread the word and lets get this course clean.

carson parm    July 6, 2017 at 9:23pm

Its that time of year!! Broken Chains DGC is excited to present to you this years 5th Annual Cancer Cup! Come out and help support our cause for cancer awareness!!

All proceeds go to the Cancer Research Foundation. This event is held in the memory of our dear friend and founder of "Broken Chains DGC" Chad Rutherford and all of those that have been impacted by this terrible disease!!

AUGUST 5TH, 2017 @ KENSINGTON METRO PARK!!!!!!

We thank you for all of your support!!

CASHLE ... more

Bo Fought    June 30, 2017 at 6:19pm

Lost a special edition white Valkyrie on Wednesday night, hole #9. Backhand anny from blue tee made it by big trees on left and thought it would be in the circle. Looked and looked but nothing. Has red led light taped on and my initials & PDGA # on rim. Reward for return, cash or plastic. Thanks.

Shane Brayton    June 24, 2017 at 9:09pm

Lost a glow Aviar on the right side of 5's fairway. Name and number on inside rim, reward for its return.

Shane Brayton   June 26, 2017 at 11:38am

No it is one of my air force stamped ones I had. I really didn't think it was going to be difficult at all to find but I looked forever.

John Rolfe-Chin   June 28, 2017 at 8:46am

bummer dude. i have one of those new WC ones if you need a replacement

Shane Brayton   June 28, 2017 at 1:53pm

I still have plenty but thanks man! I had just put a WC one in my bag that morning so I did not have to throw that one off the pad any more because it had just hit the perfect break in point for putting hahahaha.

James Cherry    June 9, 2017 at 12:39am

This Sat(6/10) at Heritage park. Maple City Challege. Check it out in the tournament list. It's gonna be nice out. No plans, go on down.tournament list. It's gonna be nice out. No plans, go on down.

Neal Bachert    May 6, 2017 at 5:09pm

Lost a KC Pro Aviar with a purple stamp on Hole 3 on the right side somewhere. Reward if found! No info on the disc so contact me on here.

Shane Brayton    April 13, 2017 at 3:02am

Found a few discs in the water between 5 & 6. Let me know if you lost anything recently and I will see if I have it.

Matt Bates   April 14, 2017 at 6:25am

Cool no big deal.

Mychal Urssing   April 17, 2017 at 8:38am

reddish crank, J-Bird flag stamp?

Ryan Kelly   August 3 at 3:48am

Yellow 11x eagle L

Matt Bates    April 3, 2017 at 1:54pm

Lost a blue sparkle mvp tesla in the water between hole 5 and hole 6 yesterday. Reward for its safe return!!!!

Matt Bates    March 2, 2017 at 1:05pm

Lost a redish/pink axiom vanish on hole 3. Has my name and phone number on it. Please contact me if you come across it. Thank you!

Mychal Urssing    January 11, 2017 at 1:00pm

Any one happen across my Discraft Crank with the snow melt? Hole 6 down by the basket...