Shelby Township, MI
Current Leagues View All Events
Steve "Skooba" Wilmoth April 13 at 12:45pm
OPEN REGISTRATION CHANGE
In effect this week Monday April 18th Open Registration will be $10 instead of $5, all in will be $15 for OPEN PLAYERS ONLY
This will be in effect for the rest of the season.
Steve "Skooba" Wilmoth April 4 at 7:39am
Tonight will be our season kick off for Gone Discin.... Stony League
We pushed back the time of registration for 5-6 to 4:45 to 5:45 this allows more time for payouts before an administrator starts the round we also change the registration fee for pro/open from $10 to $5 to opt more people in to bumping up.
We will be playing Blue Shorts today. We have an $85 ace pool to start. I will also have club discs for sale.
I hope to see everyone there tonight!!
Let's make this season the best ever!!
Steve "Skooba" Wilmoth March 14, 2015 at 12:21pm
Gone Discin.... Rules 2015
Gone Discin…. Stony League Rules 2015 Pre Tee Off 72 player cap • All park fees must be paid before you can register. • All park rules must be followed, they are available on the stony web page • All cards will consist of 4 players, you will be able to pick your card • You must pay the entry fee for C.T.P and Ace Pool to be eligible to receive prizes. • All player must be registered by 6:00 p.m. Players meeting will ... more
Gone Discin…. Stony League Rules 2015
Pre Tee Off
72 player cap
• All park fees must be paid before you can register.
• All park rules must be followed, they are available on the stony web page
• All cards will consist of 4 players, you will be able to pick your card
• You must pay the entry fee for C.T.P and Ace Pool to be eligible to receive prizes.
• All player must be registered by 6:00 p.m. Players meeting will be at 5:50
• All cards must contain players first and last name also the division they are playing in, with legible handwriting please.
• Bag tags will go as followed, all players with bag tags in the same division, and on the same card must put their tag on the line. You can call out one person per week for their bag tag, it must be agreed upon before the round starts. We will be doing all-in bag tags periodically throughout the season. #1 bag tags in each division will receive prizes at the end of the season. Any lost bag tag must be re paid for.
• Refunds- Refunds can only be done for entry fee, C.T.P. and Ace Pool cannot be refunded. Refunds will only be awarded before tee off, after you throw your first shot on your first hole you are un-eligible for a refund. Emergencies will be an exception. Also if the weather gets too dangerous to continue to play in everyone will receive their entry fee back, any player that leaves without notifying an admin for approval, will receive a did not finish (DNF) for the week, all side pots will carry over.
• C.T.P. will be $1 and be 50/50 this year. We will have 2 C.T.P.’s per week on random holes. 1 C.T.P. will be for cash, the other 1 will be for a disc provided Broken Oak Disc Golf
• Ace Pool will be $2 and 100% cash payout.
• Every division will be 100% cash payout.
• Pro registration fee will be $10 every other division will be $5 registration fee.
On The Course Rules
• Use proper etiquette when on the course while other players are throwing. You will receive 2 warnings. After that you will be stroked a penalty stroke.
• Littering will be an AUTOMATIC STROKE, NO EXCEPTIONS! Cigarette butts, Wrappers, Bottles, any garbage should properly disposed of in the garbage cans provided by the park, or kept in your bag or on your persons until proper disposal can be done.
• Cheating will not be tolerated, anyone or groups caught cheating will be BANNED FOR LIFE. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes shaving scores, using unapproved equipment. Moving marker flags ect… if you see anyone cheating report it to an admin immediately
• Causal golfers have the right away, this means if you have group of causals that are not part of the league and on the same tee pad you must let them play through, this is a park rule.
• The 3 minute rule will apply, the group behind will start the clock and will allow you 3 minutes to find your disc. If the 3 minutes is exceeded you must re tee or go to the last location the disc was in play.
• Out of bounds- Any disc thrown from the tee pad that goes out of bounds, lost, or in water (casual water doesn’t count) will be an automatic stroke and must be re-teed. If in the fairway and you throw out of bounds, lost or in water, it will also be an automatic stroke, use your best judgment to determine the last location it was in play and throw from there, at cards discretion. The 2 meter rule will not be in play, if your disc is stuck in a tree or bush you stand directly below the disc and will not be charged a stroke
• Out of bounds will go as followed
• Course boundaries
• Park boundaries
• Water (causal water does not count )
• Any roadway
• Over any fence
• Stopping forward progress
• Any fairway that is not your own
After The Round
• After you are finished you must add your total strokes and initial next to your name, if you do not do so and the admins have to add up the strokes we will add 2 strokes to the days total
• If you place in your division and cannot stay, you can pick up your prize the following week, this also applies to C.T.P. Ace Pool, and any other side pots that we have going on that week.
• If you win your division 2 times in a row you will be bump up to the next division. Pros stay at pro
• Point system will go as followed 1st place will receive 4 points for each division each week. 2nd place will receive 2 points per division each week. Everyone gets 1 point for registering each week. C.T.P. and Ace pool winners will also receive an extra point, if you get C.T.P. and Ace pool in 1 week you still only receive 1 extra point.
Steve "Skooba" Wilmoth March 14, 2015 at 12:20pm
Gone Discin.... Stony League
Our start date has pushed forward from April 20 2015 too March 30th 2015 I hope to see everyone out there. This will be our 2nd season at Stony Creek Metro park on Monday nights, we had a great season last year even though we started half way through the disc golf season. Over the off season we made some changes to accommodate all our players 1 one being divisions. We will be running 3 divisions this year Pro, Int and Rec as we grow we will add divisions were think a womens division as well as ... more
Our start date has pushed forward from April 20 2015 too March 30th 2015 I hope to see everyone out there.
This will be our 2nd season at Stony Creek Metro park on Monday nights, we had a great season last year even though we started half way through the disc golf season. Over the off season we made some changes to accommodate all our players 1 one being divisions. We will be running 3 divisions this year Pro, Int and Rec as we grow we will add divisions were think a womens division as well as a juniors. We also added an admin Josh Cook who is doing great things for the local disc golf community, he has setup youth program at local school in Romeo, and plans on adding on to a 3 hole course that is pre-existing. Josh and his company Broken Oak Disc Golf will be sponsoring the league providing us with great prizes week in and week out. This year is gonna be a great year for Gone Discin.... Grow the sport, and have fun!!!!