Water Works Park

Ypsilanti, Michigan     1 course · 9 holes     Driving directions

Dan Whitlock    3 days ago

Pirate's Bay Night Shift Finale! Waterworks Meet @ 6:00pm Tee @ 6:30 Well folks, it's been a long six months, but we have reached the end of this league. We've seen 48 total players through the season and played 6 different courses in the dark of night. This Saturday brings a close to what has been a great summer of glo-golf. As of now, the course fund sits at $372! I believe this will be over $400 upon completion. This should be enough for all 27 tee signs along with a course map/rules ki ... more

Steve Albert    July 8 at 2:00pm

Come play the new league 2nd shift! It's starting July 9 at lakeshore 10am. League will be every Wednesday at 10am switching between Northridge, Cass Benton, and Lakeshore. Check out the league here on discgolfscene for more details.

The 24 Chains    May 2 at 2:05am

Pirate's Bay Night Shift is a course improvement fundraising Glo league. Our purpose is to raise enough money to install concrete pads, hole signage, garbage cans as well as a large course sign at the end of the parking lot. With your help we can have a blast all summer getting this course into shape! Format will be random draw doubles. The last Saturday of the month, however, will be a singles round. During the singles round, a maximum of 3 mulligans can be purchased for $1 a piece, proceed ... more

The 24 Chains   May 2 at 11:52am

Yessir! Tee off at 9:30

steve nolff   May 2 at 1:25pm

Should have check the club page, thanks guys.

Bo Fought   May 2 at 2:51pm

Search next time noob!!!! Oh wait, wrong DG site.. :)

William Gilbert    December 26 at 8:35am

Our Friend and yours, CJ's party store is running a sale check it out. CJ’s Disc Golfing Year End Clearance!!! 20% off almost everything Disc Golf! Friday December 27th,2013 – Monday December 30th 2013 Bags, Straps, Chairs, Discs, Dry weave Shirts (XL & 2XL only remaining), Towels, Hats, License Plates and frames, GLO Lites, UV & Blacklight flashlights, GLO tape, Mini’s, Golden Retrievers, Bottle Openers, Ript Revenge card game, Patches, DG Stickers. No other discounts or specials ... more

Bo Fought    December 11 at 9:10am

WC Glow will be at Water Works tonight, aka Pirate Bay, at 7:00 pm for 18 holes of Glow DG. Dress warm as it will be cold enough for Double Points tonight. Hope to see a lot of you scurvy dogs out there tonight. CHA!!!!

Ben Calhoun    October 16, 2013 at 12:08pm

HUGE Wasp next very low to ground in tree right at end of parking lot- by the sign that's buried in overgrown trees at the far narrow end of the lot- so if going to #1 Red, probably best not to walk that way..

Sean Newland   October 16, 2013 at 1:32pm

I played there 3 days this week, and was never bothered by them. It's colder out now so they are quite lazy. Still would not suggest making out with the nest, but I walked by that spot several times this week with no issues.

Andy Sienkiewicz    October 10, 2013 at 4:03am

Found a DXDestroyer yesterday. No name or number, let me know what color it is, and it's yours

Cody scott    September 5, 2013 at 7:45pm

Lost a yellow dx roc today has Shannon kurowicki on it and his number please call

Cody scott    September 5, 2013 at 12:01am

Lost a pink MVP volt with a decepticon dye today. Left it behind on a hole. Reward if found! Numbers on the disc!

Hunter S. Dotson    August 1, 2013 at 9:19am

Went out last night and did some more work. 3 is looking better than ever. Werby and I handled the tree that was on the right of the fair way and placed some large limbs in the gaps near the waters edge on 2 and 3 to keep roll a ways from becoming swimmers. Shaffer trimmed hole 5 and 6. Oh Yeah. The course is totally mowed.. So fresh and so clean clean...

Bo Fought   August 1, 2013 at 9:28am

Bravo Gentlemen, can't wait to check it out on Saturday! CHA!!

Robert Shaffer   August 1, 2013 at 9:59am

go play its in great condition

steve nolff   August 1, 2013 at 10:12am

I suspect such dedication and work for the enjoyment of all will be reward by Karma with an ace this weekend. I cannot wait to reap the benefits of al the hard work on Saturday, thanks guys.

Ben Calhoun    July 27, 2013 at 2:35pm

Yesterday, Gabe put in a TON of work, and today me and "Bo" put in a good 2+ hours of work, the course is in pretty decent shape for the Ace Race, CHA!

Bo Fought   July 29, 2013 at 2:33pm

Thanks Gabe and Ben! Damn u mother nature for raining on Clean-up day. We were making a lot of progress until the weather took a turn for the worse.

Ben Calhoun   July 29, 2013 at 2:34pm

It was beautiful outside again, minutes after..

Bo Fought   July 29, 2013 at 2:41pm

Yes sir. Nice out when I got home so I could mow my own lawn and do more yardwork. Yay Me!!

Cody scott    July 25, 2013 at 5:35pm

I lost an MVP amp with a pentagram dyed on it yesterday. If anyone finds it or knows who has it I will pay a cash reward!

Sean Newland   July 27, 2013 at 12:22pm

Good news is we played Leagues there last night and Glow, and Someone did indeed find your plastic. So it will be returned. Not sure who has it now, but it'll come up in the next day or 2. Either I'll get it back to you or someone will.

Ben Calhoun   July 27, 2013 at 2:18pm

Yeah, it was Steve I told him to just bring it here next time

Cody scott   July 27, 2013 at 7:52pm

Just let me know:) call the number on it and if I'm not at work I will scoop it up! I had just bought the last MVP disc I needed to complete the set and lost that one haha.

Ben Calhoun    June 25, 2013 at 4:01pm

Big tree across fairway on #3 blocking all of normal route. Will see if I can remove it tomorrow but probably cannot.

Mike "Papa Par" Even   June 25, 2013 at 4:16pm

Just leave it. Adds to the "Pirate Challenge" of it all. Ya Me.....

Hunter S. Dotson   June 25, 2013 at 4:43pm

if not we can tend to it on Friday when we have ample helpers

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   June 25, 2013 at 6:15pm

it does make it an interesting shot. it was down last week tuesday when women played. it adds a level of challenge. hope you guys have fun friday CHAA!!!

Hunter S. Dotson    January 31, 2013 at 10:53am

PLEASE follow the link and let Ypsilanti know what is needed in their parks system, Restrooms and more disc golf are just a few things that they themselves have listed.. I think if we list enough about Water Works we might get some fund's thrown our way.. PLEASE take the 5 minutes and do this

Hunter S. Dotson   January 31, 2013 at 3:29pm

WORK CITAY

Jimmy Jean   January 31, 2013 at 5:40pm

Did it!

steve nolff   March 18, 2013 at 2:30pm

Done

Mike "Papa Par" Even    January 28, 2013 at 11:21am

heads up!!!!!!! Hole 5 has been deemed "Ship Wreck Cove" 24Cha!ns will be making some tweaks to the hole. It's one of the harder holes for the course, and we plan on increasing the pain factor a bit ;)

ken "sega salt" moote   January 28, 2013 at 1:07pm

oh god what now?that hole is sick, no changes needed

Mike "Papa Par" Even   January 28, 2013 at 2:03pm

You'll just have to wait and see matey

Hunter S. Dotson    January 21, 2013 at 4:36pm

Talk time.. What would people like to see added / changed (within reason) on this course this coming spring. I would like to draw up a detailed plan for a work day so I can email it to the city for approval.

My personal thoughts.

- Tee markers

- Wooded bulletin board

- Some love and attention to the pavilion

- More trash cans

- Turn the ball diamond lights on till 9-10 p.m (Or whenever the park is posted to be closed)

- Benches on hole 2 and possible others.

Any other suggestions.... Sega

Sean Newland   January 23, 2013 at 2:15pm

plus with gophers gone, so will the hazardous holes.

Mike "Papa Par" Even   January 23, 2013 at 2:34pm

idk.....Spackler couldn't get ride of them at Bushwood Country Club. "In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'." - Carl Spackler,

http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile/7578   April 25, 2013 at 1:25pm

Please dont poision the wildlife, there are eagles that hunt this area along with other birds of prey!

Mike "Papa Par" Even    December 31, 2012 at 2:23pm

Lost a precious 4 Chain Blue Soft Magnet on Hole 4. Reward if found. Managed to hang onto her for almost 16 years. Should be on the left side of the far way, lost sight of it on the upshot. 24 Cha!ns and I looked a good 20 mins, and no dice. Name and number is on the back, hopefully she makes it home :(

Sean Newland   December 31, 2012 at 6:43pm

I live very close and play there often, once some of the snow melts I am sure I will find it.

Mike "Papa Par" Even   January 2, 2013 at 9:53am

you da man Sean!

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"    November 9, 2012 at 11:34am

Well, it was in the fairway when i played and tripped over it. I wonder if a few disc golfers decided to try and move it out of the way.

Ben Calhoun    November 9, 2012 at 11:22am

That sucks! It's not in the way of the fairway at all though I checked it out this morning, I can probably cut a section for a cart to get through it, luckily it's basically just a truck on the ground. Hole is playable.

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"    November 8, 2012 at 9:12pm

I would be one of those people if i didn't trip over the tree and messed up the knee.