Lakeview Church

Parma, Ohio     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Kevin Hitch    August 6 at 10:34pm

Registration for The 4th Annual Ace Race, being held Saturday August 22 at 2pm, ends THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 6.

Greg Platt    August 6 at 3:05pm

Lost a tie-dye force on the water hole, if anyone finds it would love to have it back. Thanks.

Larry Bright Jr.    July 16 at 6:48am

Registration for the MVP Circuit Event at Sims Park on August 1st closes tomorrow!! Don't miss out on a fun day!! This event is PREPAY only and there will be extra player packs available on the day of the event!!

Larry Bright Jr.    June 29 at 4:18pm

Registration is now open through July 17th for the 2015 MVP Circuit Event at Sims Park at Sims Park Disc Golf Course on 8/1/15!!! The players pack is sick and more than worth the $30 entry fee to play. There's gonna be a bunch of side games and prizes, so you don't want to miss this one!! This event will be pre-registration only, so make sure to get in while you can!!!

Larry Bright Jr.    May 14 at 7:51pm

We are now at officially less than one month until registration closes for the Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park on 6/13/15!! Don't wait and miss out!! There's gonna be some cool side games and prizes this year, in addition to a really cool players pack that is more than worth the $30 entry fee!! If you don't want to pay via Paypal, shoot me a message and we'll work something out. I'll be at most of the local events in the next month (Pundy RWB, The Beauty, Shoot the Breeze ... more

Larry Bright Jr.    April 14 at 8:02pm

The Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park has been updated with a date change to June 27th, 2015!! Check out the event page for updates and more details about the players packs and prizes!! Registration is now open!!

Jon Gensel    February 14 at 7:20pm

My son lost a blue air saint on hole 16 mid fairway. Will reward if found. Also lost a blue claymore somewhere right of 8's basket... oh and lost a glo wizard somewhere?
Will give reward if found

Ruslan Lozitsky   March 12 at 7:58pm

I found both a blue air saint and a blue claymore. you can reach me at 4408796216

Ruslan Lozitsky   March 12 at 8:00pm

sorry made a mistake only found air saint not claymore

dan panfil    February 14 at 4:36pm

Lost purple vip harp in the snow on 8 no # or pdga. Will give another disc if found thanks!

Larry Bright Jr.    February 11 at 6:23am

registration is officially open for the vibram birdie bash as sims on 4/19/15!! this event is prepay only, as you need to choose your discs and shirt size. registration is only open through 4/13/15, so don't miss out!! this year, they have a birdie bash championship that each event winner qualifies for. this event is up in kalamazoo, and will be played the weekend before the AM Worlds on a course that will be used for that tourney!! $30 gets you your discs and some other cools stuff. check out for more info!!

Jon Gensel    February 8 at 5:45pm

Lost a Blue flow on edge of water on 10

Ruslan Lozitsky   March 12 at 8:01pm

Found a Blue flow on edge of water.

Kevin Sinko    December 8, 2014 at 2:38pm

Lost My neon orange Big Bee Buzz in the lake on 10. Name and # on the disc. would love to get it back if anyone is brave enough to go in for it. 15 to 20 ft out. Cant miss it.

Jerrod Jacobs   December 8, 2014 at 3:04pm

Send out the gator signal. I guess we know where we are playing tomorrow. maybe we can pull off another miracle lake save.

dan panfil    November 30, 2014 at 4:15pm

Lost another in the water rgl bolt easily seen from bank just no retriever again.

Kevin Sinko    November 24, 2014 at 7:18am

Turkey round at Lakeview Thursday at 9am. All are welcome.

dan panfil    November 23, 2014 at 5:00pm

Lost favorite sorcerer in the water bout 20'' in from the beginning of the concrete pad couldn't snag through the ice. tie-dye with my pdga #. Then 10 seconds later my approach shot with a brand new VIP harp barely hit the ice and proceeded to skid all the way to the center of pond. Had to leave before the view ate any more of my discs. Doubt either can be retrieved but just in case will give a disc in return especially for the sorc.

dan panfil   November 23, 2014 at 5:03pm

20' not 20" that'd be weak if I couldn't get that.

Jon Gensel    November 8, 2014 at 4:39pm

Lost blue and white claymore off of hole 13 in the woods to the right of the basket. Will reward if found.

Stephen Kolbus   November 12, 2014 at 9:39pm

hey jon, i stopped there yesterday and gave a look for it but no luck. i will definitely go look again if you gave me some more details? could you be specific on how far to the hole disc travelled (1/4, a half, 3/4 of the way to the basket) and how deep it is to the right?

Jessy C    October 20, 2014 at 9:53am

I lost a purple MVP Switch on 7 yesterday. I saw it go into the trees a little short of, and right from the basket, but I have no idea what happened past that point. Please let me know if you find it; I live nearby.

James Humphrey    October 9, 2014 at 6:05pm

GLOW TONIGHT!!!! 7ish!!!!

James Humphrey    October 2, 2014 at 4:02pm

GLOW is cancelled for tonight 10-2-2014 due doubles tonight at VETS! Sorry for the late notice!

Kevin Hitch    August 14, 2014 at 4:11pm

I have about 6 openings still available for the Wadsworth Ace Race. If you are interested, you can register online.
The packages should be arriving today. Also, people are welcome to get an additional package for the same price.
The Wadsworth Ace Race is next Saturday, August 23, at 9am. Register NOW!

James Humphrey    August 8, 2014 at 6:23am

Thursday night glow coming back this fall! I would like to start raising funds for future projects (signage and pads). Please come support our efforts. It will be $6 to participate. $4 to payouts $1 to ace fund $1 to projects fund. The ace fund will roll over each week unless hit. If no ace is hit by the end of the season there will be throw off for 50% of the funds. The other portion will be added to the future projects fund. Thank you for your support! Play will start on September 4, 2014 8:30pm.