Cold Brook Park

Climax, Michigan     1 course · 24 holes     Driving directions

Jason Baumgartner    September 5 at 6:20pm

Found a disc on Thursday inked "Levi". It was left along the left side of #8. No contact info. Describe it and I will try to get it back to you.

Ryan Juntunen    August 4 at 3:22pm

I think i left my whole disc bag in the dirt parking lot at coldbrook yesterday. I would really appreciate any information or help i can get in recovering it. My life is in that bag.

Curtis S   August 4 at 3:44pm

Haven't been in a few weeks, but the number to the Park Office is: 269.746.4270

Curtis S   August 4 at 3:45pm

With it being an entire bag, someone may have dropped it off there, or potentially brought it back today. Good luck, definitely a hard loss :-(

Caleb Downs   August 4 at 9:50pm

his bag was actually stolen out of his car in Kalamazoo. if you see anybody selling some decent looking discs with his name on them call them out on it.

Kim Rusk    June 8 at 1:57pm

I lost my PDGA member disc on hole 24. It's a black diamond with my name and number on it. If you did it there is a reward for its return.

Andy SmithFactory    May 4 at 10:51pm

Be on the look out for a 170 hot pink teebird with this years CPC stamp. 4 little nut stains stole my disc on hole 8 at CB when I was helping a friend look for his that they got as well. I looked throgh their bag (cus only one of them had one) and got my friends back. Dont know what they did with mine. It has my PDGA number and SMITHFACTORY wrote on the front.

Larry LaBond    April 2 at 9:06pm

I will most likely be doing league sign up at Coldbrook at the beach pavilion tomorrow for the K'Aces league. It's the 20th year!!! So drive all the way in, like in the old days!! Hope to see everyone there!!

Ken B    March 29 at 4:02pm

There is a little more than a week remaining until the first annual Rusty Chains Open. We will be accepting online registrations until Friday April 4th. The tournament is scheduled for Sunday April 6th. All people who register online will receive a players pack which features a brand new Innova Champion Tern (12/5/-2/2) or a new Innova Nova, the first overmold putter from Innova! This is going to be a very fun and casual, but competitive, tournament for players of all skill levels. Here is t ... more

Ken B    March 14 at 10:35am

Hello. If you are looking for a fun, competitive, but chill tournament to participate in this spring, look no further. The first annual Rusty Chains Open is here. It is taking place at Robert Morris Park on Sunday April 6th. Top prize is a 100$ gift certificate to Lee's Adventure Sports. Please follow this link to register: https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Rusty_Chains_2014/register

Registration is open now and the next 32 people to register will be guarenteed either an Innova Nova, or an Innova Champion Tern. Hope to see you all out there! Happy throwing!

Jared Dow    February 19 at 5:26pm

Lost a Blue Star Boss on hole 22. It's passed the bushes over the hill, probably on the edge of the woods near the new gate they put up. :( will give a disc of choice for its return

Larry LaBond    December 16, 2013 at 3:40pm

Just a reminder about the sponsorship meeting for the 2015 Amateur Worlds tomorrow, Tuesday (12/17/13), 7pm at Burdick's in the Holiday Inn West. If you are interested in fundraising for the Worlds please come to this meeting or contact us here if you can't make it. Please help spread the word!!

Ben Ross lostdisctribe.com    October 15, 2013 at 7:46pm

Only 4 days to go til the 1st Annual Tribal Gathering Tournament! This event is a C-tier with 2 rounds of 18 holes at Victory Park in Albion, MI. Great prizes in store for all divisions, as well as a trophy for the winner of each division! Still 18 spots left for the free "Rise of the Phoenix" Firebird drawing. Reserve your spot today by registering here on Disc Golf Scene...or you can just cashless pre-reg in the "Talk" section of the site to let us know you're coming out. Lots of plastic on ha ... more

Ben Ross lostdisctribe.com    September 26, 2013 at 4:31pm

1st Annual Tribal Gathering registration is open!! This is a PDGA sanctioned C-tier singles tournament at Victory Park in Albion, MI on October 19th, 2013. Register early for a chance to win a free Rise of the Phoenix Firebird!! First 25 to reg will be entered into a drawing to win. First 25 will also have the option to reserve a Firebird if they choose. Lots of CTPs and Long putt prizes will also be awarded and a jumbo toss will follow the second round. Fun event!! Check out all the details at:

Lawrence Leonardi essentialdiscs.com    September 26, 2013 at 12:33pm

Don't Forget this weekend at Rolling Hills is the http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Michigan_Fall_Fling_Adv_Rec_and_Jrs_2013 Saturday and http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Michigan_Fall_Fling_Pro_Int_Nov_2013 Sunday! Multiple unpaid CTPs to be awarded! One Round from Short one from longs, and it is sure to be a great time!

Shelley Vincent    September 26, 2013 at 2:27am

I left an orange star Roc on 23 or 24 on Monday Multiple disc and or cash reward for it's return.

Ben Ross lostdisctribe.com    August 3, 2013 at 11:02pm

Alright everyone only a week left until the Rise of the Phoenix BYOP doubles event!! We're 1/3 of the way full and counting, so if you are planning on coming out please post your name and division in the talk section to pre-reg. If you don't have a partner we will find you one! This is a fundraiser to raise money for cement tee pads, signage, and course design at JCC. We've already got 15 CTPs, each valued at over $30!! These include 6 ten year buzzzes, 4 disc golf bags, and a pair of DGA gel st ... more

William Weideman    August 2, 2013 at 10:33am

I lost a Glo Nuke last night on #18. My alias "Frederick Dub Sack" and phone number are inked on the rim.

Hunter S. Dotson    July 23, 2013 at 9:05am

Not mine but thanks for posting.

Jason Baumgartner    July 23, 2013 at 9:01am

Found a Jeff Gordon dyed Beast. It are yours?

Marc Carls   July 23, 2013 at 10:10am

I found a beast at coldbrook last night too, message me description

Hunter S. Dotson    July 22, 2013 at 10:31am

Lost Disc on Hole #3. About half way down fairway was going hard left, punched through the trees about 30/40 ft high. Blurple Z-Nuke with my wife's name / number on rim. She would like to get it back and I will reward the honest.

Jacquelyn Jackson    July 15, 2013 at 1:39pm

I lost a disc on hole 11. It is a Starlite Valkyrie, white with red and blue tie die, 149g. It's tagged on the back with my name and number. Please call or message me if found.

Wade TF    June 16, 2013 at 3:52am

LOST DISC ALERT!! Pink double stamped star wraith lost on 24 at dark on thursday. REWARD!! Has some ink on the back but its not my ink. markings on the bottom are 175 *WR please please return it if you find it! My favorite wraith.