Cold Brook Park

Climax, Michigan     1 course · 24 holes     Driving directions

Benjamin Overbeek    1 day ago

On Saturday, May 30th I'm running a tournament at Oshtemo @ 10:00. It's the Vibram Birdie Bash! Sign up here on the scene! For $30, you get to pick two discs, a tshirt, win cool prizes, and maybe get invited to the Vibram World Championships at Coldbrook in July! Also, please be aware that this IS a tournament, so plan accordingly if you will be playing a casual round.

Evan Garrett    May 9 at 11:54am

Left an orange champion Beast on #14 I think. Has my name on it, reward if returned.

Larry LaBond   May 10 at 8:45pm

I got it

Bill Rook    April 24 at 8:00am

Left a pink star tee-rex near the basket on hole 20 last night during league. Reward for its return, thanks.

Larry LaBond    March 30 at 2:44pm

The 21st annual K'Aces Summer League begins this Thursday April 2nd!!! Lots of prizes, huge ace pool, and a ton of fun!! You don't need to be good to have fun in league and to do well. Membership does not need to be paid in full to start!!

lyle downing    February 13 at 3:45pm

Course conditions? Anyone?

Jared Dow   February 13 at 4:24pm

Walking paths have been packed in good. It's easy to get around. The pads were clear last weekend, I haven't been since then but I would imagine they will be clear. Last year they gave out salt to have by each pad as well.

Larry LaBond   February 13 at 11:25pm

They are all clear except for what comes tonight.

Ken B    February 12 at 3:11pm

Forgot its a finnish stamp, i think its something like taraja instead of sorcerror

Ken B    February 12 at 3:07pm

Lost a purple tournament plastic westside sorceror off the right side of 18 near the practice baskets. name and pdga # on it. reward for return.

Brandon"RedRum" Redmond    February 9 at 11:43am

I'm looking to play here in about...an hour maybe. Anyone local wanna help a guy get around?

Travis tullis   February 9 at 1:13pm

Tyler cole was looking to play somewhere...... I totally would but am at work.

Robert soule   February 9 at 1:21pm

I'll be there at 245 me tyler cole and tim weimer will be out there I'll be the one with a pink hoodie

Brandon"RedRum" Redmond   February 10 at 2:10am

I went to vicksburg instead. realized I won't be playing Cold brook in July so there's no need to learn the course at this point. Thanks though.

Larry LaBond    January 1 at 3:41pm

We will be having an open meeting for the 2015 Am Worlds at the Family Center for the Arts on Sunday the 11th at 6pm. The address is 6136 South Westnedge, Portage, MI. It is in the backside of Southland Mall (behind Kohl's).

We need some more people stepping up to take on roles. We have some specific jobs that need to get done. There are a lot of things that we will hopefully be announcing in the next few weeks. Please come out and learn what you can do to be part of this awesome event!! We will have pizza and beverage too!

Jason Baumgartner    September 5 at 6:20pm

Found a disc on Thursday inked "Levi". It was left along the left side of #8. No contact info. Describe it and I will try to get it back to you.

Ryan Juntunen    August 4 at 3:22pm

I think i left my whole disc bag in the dirt parking lot at coldbrook yesterday. I would really appreciate any information or help i can get in recovering it. My life is in that bag.

Curtis S   August 4 at 3:44pm

Haven't been in a few weeks, but the number to the Park Office is: 269.746.4270

Curtis S   August 4 at 3:45pm

With it being an entire bag, someone may have dropped it off there, or potentially brought it back today. Good luck, definitely a hard loss :-(

Caleb Downs   August 4 at 9:50pm

his bag was actually stolen out of his car in Kalamazoo. if you see anybody selling some decent looking discs with his name on them call them out on it.

Kim Rusk    June 8, 2014 at 1:57pm

I lost my PDGA member disc on hole 24. It's a black diamond with my name and number on it. If you did it there is a reward for its return.

Andy SmithFactory    May 4, 2014 at 10:51pm

Be on the look out for a 170 hot pink teebird with this years CPC stamp. 4 little nut stains stole my disc on hole 8 at CB when I was helping a friend look for his that they got as well. I looked throgh their bag (cus only one of them had one) and got my friends back. Dont know what they did with mine. It has my PDGA number and SMITHFACTORY wrote on the front.

Larry LaBond    April 2, 2014 at 9:06pm

I will most likely be doing league sign up at Coldbrook at the beach pavilion tomorrow for the K'Aces league. It's the 20th year!!! So drive all the way in, like in the old days!! Hope to see everyone there!!

Ken B    March 29, 2014 at 4:02pm

There is a little more than a week remaining until the first annual Rusty Chains Open. We will be accepting online registrations until Friday April 4th. The tournament is scheduled for Sunday April 6th. All people who register online will receive a players pack which features a brand new Innova Champion Tern (12/5/-2/2) or a new Innova Nova, the first overmold putter from Innova! This is going to be a very fun and casual, but competitive, tournament for players of all skill levels. Here is t ... more

Ken B    March 14, 2014 at 10:35am

Hello. If you are looking for a fun, competitive, but chill tournament to participate in this spring, look no further. The first annual Rusty Chains Open is here. It is taking place at Robert Morris Park on Sunday April 6th. Top prize is a 100$ gift certificate to Lee's Adventure Sports. Please follow this link to register: https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Rusty_Chains_2014/register
Registration is open now and the next 32 people to register will be guarenteed either an Innova Nova, or an Innova Champion Tern. Hope to see you all out there! Happy throwing!

Jared Dow    February 19, 2014 at 5:26pm

Lost a Blue Star Boss on hole 22. It's passed the bushes over the hill, probably on the edge of the woods near the new gate they put up. :( will give a disc of choice for its return

Larry LaBond    December 16, 2013 at 3:40pm

Just a reminder about the sponsorship meeting for the 2015 Amateur Worlds tomorrow, Tuesday (12/17/13), 7pm at Burdick's in the Holiday Inn West. If you are interested in fundraising for the Worlds please come to this meeting or contact us here if you can't make it. Please help spread the word!!

Ben Ross    October 15, 2013 at 7:46pm

Only 4 days to go til the 1st Annual Tribal Gathering Tournament! This event is a C-tier with 2 rounds of 18 holes at Victory Park in Albion, MI. Great prizes in store for all divisions, as well as a trophy for the winner of each division! Still 18 spots left for the free "Rise of the Phoenix" Firebird drawing. Reserve your spot today by registering here on Disc Golf Scene...or you can just cashless pre-reg in the "Talk" section of the site to let us know you're coming o ... more

Ben Ross    September 26, 2013 at 4:31pm

1st Annual Tribal Gathering registration is open!! This is a PDGA sanctioned C-tier singles tournament at Victory Park in Albion, MI on October 19th, 2013. Register early for a chance to win a free Rise of the Phoenix Firebird!! First 25 to reg will be entered into a drawing to win. First 25 will also have the option to reserve a Firebird if they choose. Lots of CTPs and Long putt prizes will also be awarded and a jumbo toss will follow the second round. Fun event!! Check out all the details at: