Stony Creek Metropark

Shelby Township, Michigan     1 course · 27 holes     Driving directions

Jay B INSANITY DGC    November 13 at 9:41am

GLOW SKINS TONIGHT! Cmon dont let that snow scare you away from playing, those flurries are nothing! 630pm @ firefighters...Come out and play some glow skins with us tonight, ace pool is at $439, playoff pot is $182, 100% cash ctp and longest putt prizes too!

Jonathan Sand    November 4 at 8:32pm

Found a disc on 17 behind the basket, edge of fairway. No ink. You know what to do!

Ryan Kelly   November 4 at 11:43pm

Lost my Buzzz put there few days ago

Brendan Livingston   November 5 at 10:30am

Lost my Blue nuke ss out there last week.

Jonathan Sand   November 6 at 2:25am

Neither of those. Sorry guys.

Anthony Litts    November 4 at 4:48pm

Found a disc on hole 23. Wasn't in the water. No name no number.

Ryan Kelly   November 4 at 11:39pm

lost my Buzzz out there few days ago?

Miles Campbell   November 5 at 6:50am

blue champ spider, silver ti buzz, or yellow star road runner?

Anthony Litts   November 5 at 8:00am

It's Dx plastic.

Jeremy Ward    November 2 at 11:30pm

lost an orange proto m4 to the right of the basket on the border of the rough on hole 6. reward if returned

Brendan Livingston    October 31 at 4:20pm

Missing a Blue, Nuke SS, z-plastic. i think it fell out of my bag so its a shot. MY pdga#68222 and initials BML are inked on it. Reward if found, just got this one for my b-day:(

Miles Campbell    October 29 at 12:44pm

What's worse. Seeing someone playing with a disc of yours that has your name and number on it or seeing someone selling your disc that has your name and number on it? Both of these have happened to me recently and both people were dicks about it. The guy playing said "finders keepers". I had to walk away.

Brandon"RedRum" Redmond   October 29 at 4:29pm

As for the other kid idk, but we all know who Swamp mike is. and his rolly poley jackass son

Neil Duffey   October 29 at 6:13pm

i would also grab the disc and walk away. whats the pos going to do? just push his feeble wobble ass over. he has a few words coming from me for stealing my old crystal buzzz w my first ever dye job on it. thankfully, some one on this board was awesome enough o buy it back for me... i never got a chance to repay that great man.

steve nolff   October 29 at 7:50pm

Just bust out that camera and take the dbag's picture. Then threaten to call the cops, if he persists, call them. They may not take action, but the cops will likely make him return the disc.

Shannon Campbell    October 26 at 10:26am

Lost a black disc with a face dye on it to the left of 20, right off the tee pad, where all the pickers are. Name and number on disc, $$ if found

Jay B INSANITY DGC    October 23 at 1:04pm

GLOW SKINS TONIGHT! Teeing off at 7pm at firefighters...Come out and play some glow with us tonight, ace pool is at $323, playoff pot is $102, cash ctp and longest putt prizes too!

Anthony Litts    October 22 at 8:38pm

Found a disc in the tall grass. Between hold 8 and hole 13. Would have been past either basket. No name no number. Tell me what it is and I can get it back to you.

Anthony Litts   October 23 at 2:37pm

Sadly it is none of them. Has a standard stock stamp on it.

Ryan Kelly   November 4 at 11:48pm

Teebird?

Anthony Litts   November 5 at 7:59am

Wasn't a Teebird.

Shannon Campbell    October 15 at 8:31pm

Lost a pink champ Avenger SS with Sherwood stamp on left of 25. Name & number on disc

Brad Fuelling    October 15 at 5:13pm

Lost a yellow champ wraith on 26 off to the right some where before 20's fairway

Jimmy "Dyeing 2 Disc" Schocke    October 13 at 10:37pm

My buddy left an X Stratus on 7s tee pad. Hoping someone on here picked it up.

Robert Cacciapalle    October 13 at 9:16pm

Lost two yesterday.. Lost one on the water hole.. hit a tree on the left and bounce right.. it might have went just before the water, but I did not find it.. It is a Pink Impact with a old English D in the center. No name or number on it. Then I lost one at 27. Light Pink Blizzard Beast on the right side. It was more towards the top part of the hill. I looked for a while, but no luck.. I would like the beast back more than anything.

brian van loon    October 10 at 3:06pm

Left a tye dye wildcat on 9s teepad reward for return

Ryan Kelly    October 8 at 4:59am

Lost on 27

Blue Star AJ Destroyer, left of basket way past the fairway. Deep in tall grass in was getting dark at the end my round. This was probably a week or two ago.

Lost on 26

Pink DGA Torrent, left side of fairway cut in high and around just past the big tall pine tree looking out from the pad

Reward no ink on torrent new, blue star destroyer got in trade probably ink on rim

Jason Thumber Teachey    October 1 at 9:10pm

Left a white star valkerie I believe on hole 20 left side of pin bout 20ft from basket near hole 18s rough it's practically brand new w no ink on it. If you happen to find it please let me know. Reward for return!_! N thanks in advance :)

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    September 25 at 8:06am

Lost a green/blue Blizzard Boss on #15. flipped it off the tee and should be on right side of fairway. name & # on it. Thanks.

Brandon"RedRum" Redmond    September 25 at 2:22am

Gonna try to get out here Friday, But there is an Opto Flow, bubblegum pink, on the right side of 16. Ran the outside of the brush line, never got up enough to get over. Was getting dark and just had to bail on it. Will reward, name and number on it

Douglas Fresh    September 24 at 4:19pm

Lost a blue DX Destroyer on 26, right side of fairway in the ****. If you find it, keep it.

Brent Sickel    September 24 at 12:53pm

Lost a Green Z Zombie on 18 off to the left. Name, Number and Ace Markings on it. Reward if found !!