Pioneer Trail Park

Escanaba, Michigan     1 course · 24 holes     Driving directions

Rob Hess    January 30 at 7:50am

Almost four years old and still no tee pads. What a joke. PTP is an embarrassment.

Jesse Pascoe   January 31 at 12:33am

An embarrassment? That's a little harsh. From what I understand, there's plenty of notion and volunteer support to better the course, but the park director won't allow further work to be done. This course is also free to play so don't compare it to like rollin ridge. The course i ... more

Rob Hess   January 31 at 8:30am

I'm the one who is there EVERY day when no one else will lift a finger to do anything. I have put hundreds of hours into this course and no one else has even come close to that. Who the **** are you? I know just about everyone who plays there on a regular basis and I've never heard of you. You need to STFU now and go back under your rock POS. u?

Jesse Pascoe   January 31 at 8:55am

No need to get angry. I was just sticking up for the course. You haven't heard of me because I'm pretty new to the sport. And if you've done all that work you should be proud of it. Might not mean much coming from me, but it really is an awesome course. It was not my intention to piss ... more

Ryan Newton    August 3 at 8:16am

Can someone give me an estimate of how long it takes to play this course?

http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile/34996   August 3 at 9:10am

I average about 1 hr. 15 min. unless I lose a disc.

Jon Harris   August 3 at 10:28am

If it's your first time through plan on 90 minutes for 18 holes. If you do holes 19 - 24 add another 30.

Andy Lambert   August 4 at 7:38am

Crap,... I thought I've shot at all the holes,... but I have yet to whip at basket 24.

Jen VandeWater    May 15 at 2:40pm

Is this course dog friendly? Thinking of playing here this summer. Thanks!

Jon Harris   May 15 at 3:51pm

I see people out there with dogs so i belive it's fine. Just remember to bring a bag :)

Wally Petrouske   May 15 at 7:01pm

It depends on your dog. If you are worried about it going after roosters, then you might want to avoid bringing him. There are a few roosters that hang out by the house on the edge of the course. We have brought one of our dogs there, but she is harmless. If we brought out lab there she would kill all the roosters.

Jen VandeWater   May 27 at 9:47am

Thanks for the advice!

Kevin Gillhespy    March 10, 2015 at 9:44pm

lost a pink FLX Buzzz on hole 12

http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile/34996   March 10, 2015 at 11:19pm

I'll put you on the list

Jon Harris    March 9, 2015 at 2:51pm

If you're itching to disc PTP is prime right now! The snow is melting fast and the fairways are all packed down.

Jamie Vincent    November 23, 2014 at 10:45pm

6 more holes have been rough finished..They are marked by Blue Flags for the winter. I will post pictures of them next time I play the course..

Tim Kopacz   November 24, 2014 at 9:28am

He actually had those 6 mainland holes roughed in at the same time he did the first 18, although the pond edge was not suitable yet. The blue tees should have blue flags, red tees red, and a yellow flag for pins. When I met with him back in the second week of October, he said he was gonna get the re ... more

Jamie Vincent    November 19, 2013 at 3:51pm

Huge tree down in the middle of the fairway on hole 4..right behing the red tee..play from the red tee or be a champ and throw over the tree from the blue tee..its likely it will be down for quit sometime