Keizer Rapids

Keizer, Oregon     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

scotty don't- make putts    November 15 at 6:30pm

Lost my white esp buzz in the pond name and number on it reward if returned also lost yellow star leopard in same spot

Steve Moore   November 15 at 6:44pm

Sounds like scotty don't make lake today. Hope they find there way home. Are they visible and able to be gotten to with a disc retriever, have one if so.

Lucky .   November 15 at 6:48pm

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Not the Buzzzz!!!!!!!

scotty don't- make putts   November 15 at 9:14pm

i tried with a to get it back and its not visalble and yes sad to say my main go to mid sad DAy for sho but hope to be able to find another one soon cause my game will hurt with out a buzz

Rick Saffeels    August 22 at 10:29am

What layout is this in right now? Med (1of2) or Long? 15 and 16 both in long but what is the other one in long?

Jason "Rooster" Bruster   August 22 at 11:13am

11 and 16 are par 3's

Jason "Rooster" Bruster   August 22 at 11:14am

11 in both positions

Rick Saffeels   August 22 at 11:14am

So when I first put in my score, I put it in Med (1of2) but someone told me it was in Long...only thing is from the Med to Long it doesn't add another birdie/par4 but changes the score. I'll switch back to Med, but just wondering :) thanks

Mike Wilson    August 19 at 12:15am

My kid lost his orange Prodigy D4 at Keizer Rapids on hole 11.

Please call the number if you find it or get ahold of me.

Thanks

ROGUE RIDER    August 17 at 3:16am

WHO EVER GOT LUCKY AND FOUND A GLO KATANA ON HOLE 13... PLEASE CALL MY FRIEND ~ ITS THE NUMBER ON THE DISC! SURE YOULL BE REWARDED... DO THE RIGHT THING!

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    July 23 at 10:55pm

PacWest Disc Golf is looking for volunteers that would be willing to give 5% of the time they play to up keep and maintain our public disc golf courses. We are asking for 1-2hrs per month on your schedule. Tools and equipment are available for use. Focus of this work will be concentrated on Keizer Rapids DGC and Wheatland DGC. PacWest 1%er incentives of disc’s, shirts & swag will be given for your hours of service! We appreciate your help and look forward to working with you!

Silas Prince   July 23 at 11:50pm

I plan on hitting Keizer in the next 3 days. Give me a project!

Jason "Rooster" Bruster   July 24 at 8:52am

You got it, Thanks Silas, PM coming

Matt Hurt    July 8 at 12:21am

Lost a green prodigy F3 in the pond, went swimming for it but came up empty handed. Name and number on it

ROGUE RIDER   July 8 at 12:58pm

F3 you say... what color you preffer? got a couple id trade one to you...

Silas Prince    July 7 at 4:04pm

Casual round or round and a half starting @4:30 p.m. If anyone wants to join in.

Matt Hurt   July 7 at 4:11pm

See you there bud!

Silas Prince   July 7 at 4:19pm

Booya, my friend!

Ace Stronghammer   July 7 at 6:45pm

My Nefiew and I were heading over there about that time if you want some company

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    July 4 at 12:14pm

I had some free time this morning and had a chance to spend a cpl hours weedwhacking and running the goat on a few fairways. It helped alot on 18, 2,15. Amazing what a little elbow grease can do for a course.

Mike Wilson   July 4 at 1:07pm

Steve Moore   July 4 at 6:41pm

Good job Jason, wish we could figure out how to get more folks involved in this. Woodmansee is all cleaned up now also after some efforts.

Silas Prince    June 27 at 11:55am

Random dubs this Sunday at Keizer Rapids will be double DGLA points. $5 buy in with optional $1 ace pot. 100% payout!!

10:30 registration

10:58 safety meeting

11:00 tee off

Bring the technu and come have a fun round after D.O.R.C.s !

ROGUE RIDER   August 17 at 3:14am

hahahahahahahaha..... its gotta be 10:58 somewhere. was i at this meeting?

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    June 22 at 5:05pm

I got all the baskets repaired... Finally!

Mike Wilson   June 22 at 6:04pm

^ YES!!

Phil Wright   June 22 at 6:59pm

Right on brother. Much appreciated!

Silas Prince   June 22 at 9:59pm

Big thank you, Jason! I can't wait to play 4 with all chains again!!!

Steve Moore    June 8 at 4:41pm

Does anyone know if there is any plans in place to repair entry road into course, was not sure if I was going to get out of one pothole and my car suspension is pretty useless as bad as it is. thank you

Steve

Robert 'straight shooter' Jones   June 8 at 5:27pm

As I have a position on the Keizer Parks board, I did talk to the Public Works Director and there were tentative plans to grade it. Have a meeting this Tuesday, if I remember I will ask again.

Steve Moore   June 8 at 5:30pm

Steve Moore    June 8 at 2:57pm

So went to Keizer today and it needs work and cleanup pretty bad. Also see practice basket is still missing top portion and all chains due to that. Also hole 4 is still missing all but 1 outer and a bunch of inner chains. I am curious as to status of my 10 dollar donation and any other collected either at Tiger discs or else wise. Curious as to how much was collected and spent and when will they be back together. Thank you

Steve

Matt Bressler    May 7 at 5:32pm

Found a 2013 Ice Bowl disc on the left side of 15 half way down the fairway. No name, or number. Just a few "graffiti" like marks on the back. Can't read the writing. If it's yours, tell me what you did to the stamp on the front and you can have it back.

Matt Bressler   May 8 at 1:12pm

From what I have figured out...its a bright green dominator.

Steve Moore    April 24 at 9:16pm

Just trying to save a trip to course and wondering still if all chains and baskets are back together? If so, thank you to those involved. If not, what status are we at this point of time? If I missed a update on this somewhere, sorry.

Steve Moore   April 24 at 10:04pm

Thanks for the update Jason, did the donation jar and other donations from us cover expenses or do we still need to work on that for you. Thanks for your efforts and do you want/need any help with it.

Steve Moore   April 24 at 11:11pm

does that mean practice basket is back also? Thanks

Nico "Putta Smooth" Lagaso   April 25 at 11:09pm

I lost a yellow star sidewinder out there and my buddy lost a green road runner, if found would be cool to get back

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    March 22 at 7:11pm

Hole 8 is back in play... I have ordered the parts for other baskets.

Jason "Rooster" Bruster   March 22 at 8:02pm

4, 9, Practice basket (went to hole 8)

Steve Moore   March 22 at 8:39pm

thanks, didn't know 3 of them got hit, only heard about 2 of them. Don't see getting by Tiger discs but can pacwest paypal be used for this project, if so could post it for all? Keep up what you do and hope to be out at Wheatland tomorrow if all goes well

Steve Moore   April 8 at 8:19pm

Any update on getting the baskets all back together if not yet, and did we get enough funds raised to cover cost? Capital City Disc Golf had showed interest about donation to cause once dollars were figured out.

Mike Wilson    March 21 at 4:52pm

There will be a bucket at Tiger Discs if you would like to donate any money to help us pay for the cost of the repairs for the 2 baskets that were vandalized out at Keizer Rapids. I will do my best to get it out there tonight. But if not it will be there when Roger opens the shop on Saturday.

Mike Wilson   March 21 at 7:57pm

It's at Tiger Discs now.

Dallas Trower    February 25 at 8:56pm

Played keizer today. Hole 4's outer chains have have been stolen with like 4 inside chains left. Hole 8 has no chains at all. Basket still in tact just no chains. I guess people needed snow chains for their tires when it snowed. What is going on here?

Mike Wilson   February 25 at 11:55pm

Hope someone that knows something, speaks up!! Tired of seeing a few damage/vandalize our courses.

Steve Moore   March 5 at 1:09pm

Does anyone know current status of missing chains, do we need to put on a fundraiser to replace them. Anyone know anything for sure? Thank you

Mike Wilson   March 5 at 2:41pm

AFAIK: still missing along with H8 too.

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    February 6 at 10:00am

I was out looking at the course yesterday and I noticed a lot of new garbage on the course and around tee pads. Pack it in Pack it out is the rule of garbage.... Hole 17's new bench has attracted a lot of garbage also, if the garbage continues that bench will go away! So if you like the bench pick up other peoples garbage and it can stay... Last and only warning!

- Myk Nemeth -   February 6 at 6:59pm

steve you should run for office

Steve Moore   February 7 at 12:24am

It would be interesting to say the least if changes could be made, but the fools already in charge ensure people like me would never be in office, because they would all be the first dismissed as being the main cause of 90% of todays problems, the other 10% being the foolish population that follows them like sheep that can't think for themselves. *time to get off the soapbox*

Jason "Rooster" Bruster   February 13 at 12:39pm

I went out to pick up garbage on hole 17 and someone beat me to it... Thank you to whom ever cleaned up!

Victor Campos    January 28 at 1:57pm

I lost a champion viking yesterday in the brush to the right of the first hole. Is a tie dye red and blue. Let me know if anyone sees it

Tim "Skip" Becker    January 28 at 12:59am

I know the odds arent in my favor but i lost a brand new yellow Prodigy D1, on the left side of hole 8. Only problem is no name on it. Literally only threw it 5 times. Thanks in advance :(

ROGUE RIDER   January 28 at 1:09am

I GOT YA BOSS... YOU CAN HAVE MY GREEN 1ST RUN! I FORGOT TO LEAVE IT IN YOUR CAR. 4REAL ITS YOURZ!