Hudson Springs Park

Hudson, Ohio     1 course · 19 holes     Driving directions

Eric Scudder    2 days ago

Found a few discs behind hole 9 near the freeway while looking for a red dx beast (no name or number). Anyone find my beast or lose one behind hole 9 let me know!

Pat Fortunato    July 22 at 11:33pm

I lost a green translucent Halo in the tree in the fairway on Hole 1. Name and phone are on it if anyone finds it when it decides to come down....

Don Thomas    July 22 at 2:01pm

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the park service cut down the last two remaining trees on hole 4. Now it's a straight shot, kinda boring. I saw them heading that way when I was on hole 8. I hope they plan to plant replacements!

Robert Purdon   July 22 at 5:30pm

Oh man that sucks...

Don Thomas   July 22 at 10:02pm

No, not the ones by the basket, thank goodness! Just the ones on the hill as Mike mentioned.

katie meloy   July 23 at 2:34pm

Lame. Guess it's time to put the basket across the street.

Don Thomas    July 16 at 4:40pm

Forgot to post this, I found a disc a few weeks back on 17. It was in the water right by the lake run-off. If you lost one, LMK color and disc. It has the initials 'KD' on it.

Pat Fortunato   July 16 at 11:21pm

Don, I threw a purple Avista into that area and was unable to locate it after searching for awhile...

Larry Bright Jr.    July 16 at 6:46am

Registration for the MVP Circuit Event at Sims Park on August 1st closes tomorrow!! Don't miss out on a fun day!! This event is PREPAY only and there will be extra player packs available on the day of the event!!

Larry Bright Jr.    July 10 at 4:14pm

Registration for the MVP Circuit Event at Sims Park on 8/1/15 closes one week from today!! This event is PRE-PAY only!! Don't miss out on the first event of this type for MVP!!

Pat Fortunato    July 5 at 11:18pm

Lost a purple Arista driver short right by the creek on 17...would love to get it back if found....

Larry Bright Jr.    June 29 at 4:16pm

Registration is now open through July 17th for the 2015 MVP Circuit Event at Sims Park at Sims Park Disc Golf Course on 8/1/15!!! The players pack is sick and more than worth the $30 entry fee to play. There's gonna be a bunch of side games and prizes, so you don't want to miss this one!! This event will be pre-registration only, so make sure to get in while you can!!!

Pat Jackson    June 23 at 12:22pm

Lost my neon green crystal Z nuke on 17 in the creek / brush on the right short of the big tree in the middle of the fairway. Would love to have it back if anyone finds it thanks

Don Thomas    June 22 at 1:51am

Left a yellow Innova mini driver at 18, has a refractor Panda stamp oni it. If you find it, I'd love to get it back. Thanks!

Larry Bright Jr.    June 17 at 5:07pm

Finally!!!! A signature event from disc golf technology leaders, MVP Disc Sports!!!! $30 lands you 3 discs (Electron Atom putter, Plasma Tangent mid, and unreleased Proton Relay fairway driver), a koozie, a wristband, and a sticker to be used during the event. We will play one round of the standard 20 hole layout, followed by a final 9 for all players. There will also be side games for other prizes, including a Ring of Fire, Distance / Accuracy Driving Competition, and CTPs. This event will be p ... more

Eric Smith    June 17 at 4:24pm

Lost a blue Star Boss somewhere deep left of the basket on 15. Inked w/ my info, hmu if found, thanks!

Larry Bright Jr.    June 7 at 3:01pm

There is now less than one week to register for the 2015 Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park!!! This event is pre-pay only, so don't miss out!! registration closes on 6/13 and the event is on 6/27. $30 gets you your players pack and some other goodies. And this year there will be a couple of added prizes for side games, including a small bag and some discs. Information and registration can be found using the link below!!

Don Thomas    May 29 at 1:43pm

I found some sunglasses that must have been dropped by someone today, 29 May, since there were quite a few players out and they weren't there yesterday. LMK if you lost a pair and what they look like. Thanks!

Matthew McAlpine    May 24 at 2:07pm

Buddy lost an orange renegade on 17 in brush by creek. Please let me know if found

mike scarpitti   May 24 at 4:08pm

found it today.no name or number so I put it in the drop box on the courses info board

Matthew McAlpine   May 27 at 8:49pm

thanks mike

Larry Bright Jr.    May 14 at 7:49pm

We are now at officially less than one month until registration closes for the Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park on 6/13/15!! Don't wait and miss out!! There's gonna be some cool side games and prizes this year, in addition to a really cool players pack that is more than worth the $30 entry fee!! If you don't want to pay via Paypal, shoot me a message and we'll work something out. I'll be at most of the local events in the next month (Pundy RWB, The Beauty, Shoot the Breeze ... more

Don Thomas    May 4 at 3:42pm

I found a disc today with no name or number. If you lost one, please let me know the color and disc. If it matches it's yours.

Don Thomas   May 4 at 10:36pm

Nope, none of those. Sorry! But i see that I have a lot to keep my eyes open for!

Mike Hammontree   May 9 at 3:53pm

Also lost a light blue gold line claymore too way back

Don Thomas   May 11 at 1:56pm

Sorry, I haven't seen that one either.

Larry Bright Jr.    April 14 at 8:01pm

The Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park has been updated with a date change to June 27th, 2015!! Check out the event page for updates and more details about the players packs and prizes!! Registration is now open!!

eric centanni    April 14 at 12:57pm

Tuesday Nights are back on... !!!!

Come on out and play with some of the best. Several of our areas best Open and Am's frequent Hudson on Tuesdays.

We are looking forward to hosting 30+ crowds again for the summer.

Buckeye Discs will have discs for sale at a reasonable price, feel free to bring your trades. No additional vendors.

Tonight is week two of the summer season --- starting at 5:30pm -- we will push back to six as light gets longer.

Todd Mittlestead   April 14 at 1:18pm

Is there an entry fee?

katie meloy   April 14 at 1:20pm

Todd--5 bones to play, 1 for the ace fund if you want it.

Todd Mittlestead   April 14 at 1:26pm

Thanks Katie. I'll see you guys there

Larry Bright Jr.    April 12 at 9:39am

registration for the Vibram Birdie Bash at Sims Park on 4/19/13 closes at noon on 4/13/15!! don't miss out!! no extra player packs will be on hand, so make sure you get your spot!!!