Disc golf doubles tournament
About this tournament
$20 per person.
A and B divisions
B division paid in plastic
(1) 1 short tee to 2 long pin
(2) road (by 1 long pin) to 3 long
(3) 3 long tee to 19 short pin
(4) Pavillion to 4 long pin
(5) 5 long tee to 5 long pin
(6) 6 short tee to 7 long pin
(7) hill behind 7 pin to 9 long pin
(8) 10 long tee to 6 long pin
(9) 14 long tee to 8 long pin
(10) 9 long tee to 12 short pin
(11) 12 short tee to 14 short pin -MANDO LEFT OF FIRST PINE-
(12) 15 short tee to 18 short pin
(13) parking lot to 16 long pin -OB- IN OR OVER STREAM ON RIGHT
-MANDO- LEFT OF FIRST LARGE TREE/ LEFT OF LARGE TREE AT 17 SHORT TEE
(14) 15 long tee to 19 long pin
(15) 18 long tee to 21 basket
(16) 21 short tee to 22 basket
(17) corner of road (in trees) to 23 -MANDO- RIGHT OF LAST TREE
(18) 23 short tee to 24 basket less
Jay Kovach November 3, 2012 at 6:58am
Dom and matt lol that would be a sweet team if dom was a girl. Wonder if tyler horne is available and wants to play in the intermediate division....maybe kilgore will bring climo as a partner. Update the board Moose please, my pdga is 40931
james moose graham October 23, 2012 at 2:16pm
all baskets but 19 long are moved for practice.trimmed up around the course today.
james moose graham October 23, 2012 at 9:05am
If you would like to you can prereg, if not day of is fine.
Kris Keyes October 11, 2012 at 1:48pm
Is it just register the day of at the event, or will the be like online registration or something?
Dan Davis October 4, 2012 at 1:04am
I can't wait, this is my favorite layout at Arboretum/Spiker park, not only is it a long course, but it plays like a true championship level course. It requires you to throw hard and still hit specific landing areas in the fairway to be able to set up for your next shot or shots. I recommend you buy some ICY HOT or a good heating pad before the tournament because you will feel like you threw your arm off. Thank you Moose for putting this together.