A few things for the ace race tomorrow.
1. If you are pre registered for the ace race you can check in at tournament central & pick up your players pack at 9:30am, remember DO NOT THROW THE PROTOTYPE DIS****il the start of event.
2. There may be players that sign up the day of event that will not be getting a players pack, you may need to share one of your discs with another player & it would be greatly appreciated. we are out there to have fun.
3. If you are not pre registered and did not receive a players pack you can still sign up & play, you will need to borrow a prototype disc from another player for the event.
4. Non pre registered players who did not receive a pack will receive their players packs within 2 weeks.
5. There will be chili available during lunch break, help with lunch is appreciated.
6. there will also be a ABDG members son's birthday party adjacent to the ace race, you are welcome to bring your family & join in the festivities.
7. We will be raffling off various disc golf items during the break. $1 ea or 6 for $5.
8. the event will be a total of 4 rounds. 2 rounds, lunch then 2 rounds.
9. The winner will get a bag full of a variety of discraft discs.
10. There are no par's, you get 1 throw & move on. you score if you hits an ace or hit metal.
9:30 - check in
10:00 - players meeting
10:30 - Start
12:00 - Lunch
1:00 - 2nd round
2:30 - Awards
Thanks for your support, its going to be a blast.