Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Jeff Bauman  › Team Stony T.O.S.S.S.   October 5, 2013 at 10:18am

Calling for 70% chance of T storms Sunday at 10am. This outing will be moved to a different day if there is lightning...but hopefully the forecast will change by tomorrow. Anyone know of an indoor course around here yet?

mike walker   October 6, 2013 at 8:04am

u still goin if its just a lil rain?

Jeff Bauman   October 6, 2013 at 8:12am

yep

Michael Cook   October 6, 2013 at 9:15am

When we starting ppl all ready here