Tittabawassee Park

Freeland, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Zack Schenkel    August 31 at 8:01pm

Lost an orange Star XCaliber in the trees between 8 and 9 today. If anyone finds it, I'd love to get it back, even if you want to sell it back.

dustin clegg    August 24 at 10:26pm

was also curious if anyone knew where the fundings are coming from to create and put in the new holes for the course and when there expected to be complete?

dustin clegg   August 27 at 10:34pm

well thank the township and you guys for putting the money and effort in josh! ill be siked to see it all come together and complete. if possible let me know how the progress is or if you guys need a little extra help.

Joshua Seaver   August 28 at 6:42am

We do work out there on Saturdays between 10-5 come out any time we get lunch for those who help. This week we aren't doing it most of us will be at states

dustin clegg   August 31 at 12:35am

I see and yeah sure. I'd be glad to lend a hand one of these saturdays coming up. Free lunch is a bonus as well.

dustin clegg    August 24 at 10:23pm

buddy lost a orangish colored gstar destroyer on hole 9 also that says CASEMAN in all caps, I'm sure he'd give a reward of some sort to the finder, give me a call (989) 297-1670

dustin clegg   August 27 at 10:39pm

nevermind haha seen it being sold the next day at leagues

Moe Dixon    August 22 at 7:28am

September 15, 16, 17 the disc golf course will be closed due to an event for children "a walk through history" please dont be the guy that insists on playing while children are running through the woods. Thank you

Sean Halloran    August 16 at 11:14pm

Anyone know what's going on at the park this weekend and when it's over?

Moe Dixon   August 17 at 7:02am

a bunch of retards butt ****ing in the woods all weekend. they will be leaving this afternoon

Sean Halloran   August 17 at 9:56am

Yeah it's annoying having the first three holes basically unplayable. Thanks for the info.

Jake Matu    August 16 at 1:55pm

Lost a yellow star destroyer on hole 6 a little over a week ago, RWB label, 175g, no markings. Would like that disc back.

Zack Schenkel    August 16 at 12:56pm

Lost a green FLX Nuke in the reeds/trees to the left of 11 a couple weeks ago. If anyone found it, let me know and I'll buy it back.

David Harrington    August 14 at 7:15pm

Lost my favorite d3 air (yellow with red stripes) in the pile of logs in hole 11. If found please return for $

David Harrington    August 14 at 6:20pm

Lost a yellow f7 with UofM dye job to the right of 6. Would love it back please

Nick C    August 13 at 6:17pm

Lost a red Destroyer dx on hole 13 up near the hole. Name and number were in it. Would love to get it back.

Craig Prime    August 12 at 8:16am

3 lost discs in Freeland Saturday August 9th. John Bellsmith in ink, contact me and I'll put you in touch with John so you can return for reward. thanks

Sean Halloran    August 10 at 2:10am

Lost a green first run D2 on hole 12 to the left past the pathway from hole 4. Would love it back.

Josh Powell    August 7 at 7:42pm

Lots of work happening on the course...

Previously many trees were cut down around 18 1 & 2...

Hole 2 chains were out when I went through today (possibly moving to one side or the other judging by the marked trees?)...

Hole 13 chains are now on top of the hill to the left (DEATH PUTTTTT)...

Hole 15 chains were out when I went through today (possibly moving back a bit?)...

I was told 17 chains are also moving (probably back as well)...

Josh Powell   August 10 at 2:38pm

Update for those of you who haven't been out since the changes... The basket for 2 is now to the right on the path to 3, in a CAGE of trees also bringing the water into play for some stray discs... The basket on 15 is now another 60-80 feet back, hidden away on the right side; requires an accurate f ... more

David Harrington    July 28 at 7:30pm

Friend of mine lost a disc in the lake on a hole three. If anyone can retrieve it we would definitely like to have it back. Money reward.

jeff j    July 18 at 1:40pm

I mean hole 10 sorry

jeff j    July 18 at 1:38pm

lost a mvp vector on 9 right side before creek its white with a swirl no name or # will pay dearly with cash or plastic for return, disc is special for me , thanks Jeff

Brent Faubert    July 11 at 9:45pm

Left behind a white bb avair on hole 16. Threw it straight off the tee and just forgot about it. White dx with a double stamped set of double pistols. Would like this one back thanks

Moe Dixon   July 11 at 10:32pm

im heading out there for some work in the morning ill go look for that before anything for you

Brent Faubert   July 12 at 7:03am

Thanks moe

John Hansen    July 9 at 8:54pm

Hey guys, some of you know about my YouTube channel and some don't but basically its built around disc and equipment reviews, tips, and giveaways. I have a stack of discs that I need to do reviews on and this includes filming the flight of the discs. I've always thought it would be cool to get a group of local guys together and head out to the soccer fields in Midland and just film some disc flight for an hour or so. So if anyone is available this Friday (July 10th 2014) I will be out there t ... more

Chad Dzingleski   July 10 at 7:46am

You should film the midland open

Moe Dixon   July 10 at 8:39pm

friday the 11th or thursday the 10th?

John Hansen   July 10 at 9:00pm

Friday the 11th

Tyler Quinn    June 26 at 9:51pm

left a green first run suspect at the course today! would love you forever if returned!

Eric Francis    June 24 at 7:56am

Lost a yellowish star archon on hole 12 on Sunday hit the giant logs and never found it. Would be awesome if someone found and returned it cash reward. Do not think there is a number on it though.