Punderson State Park

Newbury, Ohio     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Ryan Lynch    February 18 at 3:15pm

Frozen Fingers is this weekend right? So normal League play is suspended for this weekend?

Andy Morrison   February 18 at 7:24pm

Yes Frozen Fingers (at Punderson) is this weekend. It is on Sunday. Saturday leagues will be unaffected by this, so play will go on.

Larry Bright Jr.    February 11 at 6:22am

registration is officially open for the vibram birdie bash as sims on 4/19/15!! this event is prepay only, as you need to choose your discs and shirt size. registration is only open through 4/13/15, so don't miss out!! this year, they have a birdie bash championship that each event winner qualifies for. this event is up in kalamazoo, and will be played the weekend before the AM Worlds on a course that will be used for that tourney!! $30 gets you your discs and some other cools stuff. check out birdiebash.com for more info!!

David Tilson    February 9 at 7:09pm

Lost a pink Glide out there somewhere saturday.Not sure if wrote my name on it or not,it may have larry brights name on it

Larry Bright Jr.   February 9 at 7:47pm

if i get a call i'll let you know.

Cup Cake    January 27 at 4:09pm

If you haven't updated your review of the course in a while please do so! :) I noticed some were still from before all the tee pads were finished and the fairways were widened a bit.

Cup Cake    January 23 at 11:01am

Our website has been updated: http://pundersondiscgolf.com

If anyone has pictures, videos or links to their league/course they would like us to put on it please let me know.

Thank you!

Jerrod Jacobs   January 23 at 11:15am

I have two albums from punderson, one from WTF and one from last week in the snow, on my Facebook page. Stan Knipple. I'm not sure if you can take them off of there, but if you can, you are welcome to any of them.

Cup Cake   January 23 at 12:32pm

I cannot access them can you e-mail them?

dan panfil    January 17 at 12:37pm

Lost MVP tesla on 1 between red tee pad and 15's fairway would love to get back if found.

Larry Bright Jr.    November 29 at 9:57am

1 week from today at sims!! $$$ tourney with 2 rounds of 20!! details below!!

Bob Becker    November 21 at 11:50am

Saturdays:
WUSS round 9 holes. 9:30AM
WINTER HANDICAP LEAGUE. 11AM

Cup Cake    November 11 at 7:54pm

Did anyone playing in the WTF Open need a Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Vegan meal? I have to let the manor know; this dish is a Portabella Mushroom pasta dish; the regular meal that the dinner includes is chicken Parmesan.

Larry Bright Jr.    November 11 at 1:00pm

don't miss out!! 12/6/14 cash singles tournament at sims!! details by following the link below!!

Cup Cake    November 7 at 3:21pm

Last chance to reserve your seats for the Friends of Punderson Dinner that is after the WTF Open is SUNDAY NOVEMBER 9th - You CANNOT just show up for the dinner at the door as we have to give the Manor a head count for seating and food.

You can order your tickets online through PayPal or let Andy or Bob on Saturday at the Winter Handicap League

Rick Gzesh   November 8 at 10:59pm

I am down in Nashville visiting my daughter. I hope everyone has a great time for a great cause. Of course I am talking about Disc Golf at Punderson!

Bob Becker    November 7 at 3:16pm

Saturday starts winter HC league 11am. 5 + 1
WUSS round 9 holes 930am $2

Bob Becker    October 24 at 12:37pm

2 more weeks of 2pm scrambles before we start our handicap winter league(details to come).should be great weather this weekend.

Cup Cake    October 20 at 7:58pm

Please sign up for the WTF Open! We need to get a head count to the Manor House for the dinner and it would be great for everyone to show up so the State Park system can see how many people the Disc Golf Course brings into the park! Your registration does include a "FANCY" dinner with raffles at the Manor to benefit the Friends of Punderson ^_^ Dinner is Chicken Parmesan, Pasta, Salad, Dessert, Iced Tea, Coffee, Tea, Water - Cash Bar will be Available.

Bob Becker    September 18 at 1:03pm

We will be having our last GLOW round of the year on Saturday. Be here at 7:45 to 8. Start around 8:15 or 8:30

Andy Morrison    August 22 at 1:47pm

Hello Everyone, I am writing to pass on the good news I received today. I got a call from the park district today to inform me that the state is going to build a bathroom with flush toilets near the entrance to our course! I wanted to thank everyone for filling out the ODNR survey a few months back. Your words matter, and this proves it! There is a small press conference this coming Tuesday August 26th at 11am near the Punderson Manner. They plan to announce this and some other park imp ... more

Walt Guttinger   August 23 at 10:38am

Great news, just when I was wondering if Pundy could possibly get any better than it is. Love this course and give huge thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to make it a destination.

erock 216   August 24 at 10:13pm

Nothin better than taking a poo right before i throw. Good work Andy!

Team Jenkins   August 26 at 12:39am

Good job !

Bill Vaughn    August 8 at 7:41pm

NE Ohio fantasy football league anyone? Info will be at NEODGAlliance page soon! Cheap to play first year, Stanley Cup style trophy for ETERNAL GLORY!

Brian Williams   August 10 at 3:43pm

Hey Bill. Send me the site address.

Larry Bright Jr.    August 5 at 12:53pm

This Sunday at Sims....$ims $ummer $lam $crambles Ca$h Tourney!!! Doubles tourney with payouts in cash!!! click the link here for details!!

Michael Emerick    August 1 at 9:11pm

Making a trip up here tomorrow for the first time. Playing around 9-10 if anybody would like to join.

Jerrod Jacobs   August 1 at 10:07pm

My friend and I were talking about playing there tomorrow, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I will keep you posted. we live an hour away, so 10 would work better for us.

Jerrod Jacobs   August 1 at 10:48pm

we will be there right around ten if you want to meet up with us.