Lawrence Tech

Southfield, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Michael Ostrowski    4 days ago

Is the course playable now? Last time construction made it difficult!! I'm playing here tomorrow. Where's the new hole 1 compared to the old joke one 1? Any info would be helpful. Thanks!!

Michael Ostrowski   3 days ago

Yea I feel u, I love that course. It's fun to play and it's never really packed. Even before all the BS const. Where is hole one now? The old 15? Is it pretty easy to follow from there?

Bart Kowalewski   3 days ago

Hole 1 is by the feild house...so it would be old 15 yes. And kind of. After old 18 there is one more beyond that along the road, but its behind the huge lawrence tech sign. then after that you have to make it to the field to play old hole 4.

Bart Kowalewski   3 days ago

We can play it if you want.

Jeff Novak    April 11 at 8:48pm

Baskets are gone on 15, 17 and 18. Quicksand-like mud on 16.

Brandon Schick   April 11 at 9:48pm

used*

Jeff Novak   April 14 at 12:39am

It looks like the construction will be ongoing for the next 2-3 months

Ryan A   April 14 at 8:43pm

I work in housing at Lawrence. I found the basket for 18 laying outside the door so we pulled it inside so it wont get stolen. the basket for 16 is under a pile of dirt and 17 is still intact but unplayable. The course will need lot of work. Although I played it today and the rest of the course is doing well. We need new tee signs and eventually pads.

Bart Kowalewski    March 15 at 8:26pm

Hole 15 or old 10's basket has been destroyed thanks to the construction company. We are working on fixing this

Jeff Novak   March 16 at 1:33am

Jerks

Jeff Novak    March 13 at 8:43pm

Holes 15, 16 and 17 are unplayable due to construction.

Nick Wickham    December 22 at 12:34pm

Is there a new layout map, or will someone tell me where the new hole one is. Or a detailed description of the new holes from start to finish if anyone has time to type it.

Bart Kowalewski   December 22 at 12:41pm

Hole 1 starts at the feild house. Are you doing laying

Bart Kowalewski   December 22 at 12:42pm

Playing?

Jeff Novak    December 19 at 9:00pm

I found a Prodigy today on new #9. No ink.

Ryan A    September 26 at 12:38am

Lost my Star Orc in the river on Old 8. My name /number is on it. Please return if found :)

Ryan A   September 26 at 1:42pm

Yea! I work in north housing. You can leave it at the desk if you want. That would be so awesome! Or whatever works for you

- br33zy -   October 3 at 4:50pm

I returned it to the front today.

Ryan A   October 5 at 10:49pm

Hey man, GOT IT! You're awesome. I really appreciate that. Thanks!!!

Ryan Ripaldi    September 24 at 9:53pm

lost an orange surge ss with ink on the back on the first new tunnel hole/weird metal architect thing. forehand skipped past the basket to the left imagine its in/near the new small river down the hill.

Bart Kowalewski    September 8 at 5:39pm

Put in the rest of the baskets back out there. We are going to put in temporary tee signs so it is playable, while the nice ones are getting made. Slowly but surely its coming along.

Eric McCahill - Brys Ace Race TD   September 8 at 6:31pm

Hell yeah, thanks Bart. And for the update, too.

Bart Kowalewski   September 9 at 10:53am

Yup!

Ryan Ripaldi    August 23 at 5:43pm

hole one is moved to near the road south of 18s basket,hole 2 was moved,taken down and i could not find it. also 2 holes on the back 9 that are not playable due to construction! not exactly sure whats going on

Bart Kowalewski   September 3 at 10:00pm

Hole 6 is by the road. Thats what that guy was talking about. we moved by the road. Then there is a new hole on the path that goes into the forest right by that basket.

Bart Kowalewski   September 3 at 10:01pm

Its tough when me and one other guy are the only ones moving these baskets. We are going as fast as we can. It should be done before the homecoming tournament.

- br33zy -   September 5 at 11:00am

When's the homecoming tournament?

Adam Freedman    July 7 at 4:57pm

Lost a pair of black sunglasses there yesterday, I think they fell out of my bag on the front 9 somewhere. Let me know if someone finds them. Thanks.

- br33zy -   July 11 at 5:06pm

What kind? I found a pair on a cenderblock today that I didn't notice the day before.

Adam Freedman   July 22 at 12:16pm

Thanks for their safe return, Breezy. Level up on karma points :)

William "Bullet Bill" Pope    July 1 at 10:06pm

Threw my dark red Valk with a diy triangle dye job into the creek on 8. :( Phone number should be on it. I would love to get it back. Hit me up if you find it.

Neil Duffey    July 1 at 9:50pm

this tourney is creeping up! 19 days! cashless pre-reg welcomed! http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Ira_Township_DGC_fundraiser_2014

TJ Gabriel    June 8 at 12:34pm

lost a disc on Friday....should be around hole 12-14, reward if returned my initials and number are on the back...its a favorite thrower of mine really bummed

Up In The Air Disc Golf    October 30, 2013 at 3:56pm

Say something ...This Sunday Nov. 3rd will be the last chance to join us this year on the Belle Isle DGC! http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Belle_Isle_Fall_Final_2013

Eric McCahill - Brys Ace Race TD    October 16, 2013 at 11:18pm

Join us at Brys Park in St Clair Shores this Saturday as we attempt to break the all time record for Ace Race attendance, 309 players!! Sign ups are currently at 342 players, so come be a part of history and help us get the record in Michigan where it belongs!! http://dgscene.com/BrysAceRace3 <-- Use the Talk Tab to sign up, and walk ups are welcome also!! Mark Ellis, John Minicuci and a 3rd instructor will be giving a skills clinic at 11am so be there at 10:30, see you then!! Cost is $25 ... more

- br33zy -    August 30, 2013 at 10:53am

Lost a white bottom stamp destroyer on hole 18 Monday night. The usual reward for it's return. Thx

Eric McCahill - Brys Ace Race TD   August 30, 2013 at 12:18pm

My buddy has your replacement! 171, white, bottom stamp, with ink, 8.5 / 10, medium dome, medium to high PLH. It's a trunk disc for him. Trade would be fine, we know the deal!

- br33zy -   August 30, 2013 at 3:17pm

Thanks, but someone has already Pm'd me with my actual disc. I'll keep that offer in mind if I lose it again.

Eric McCahill - Brys Ace Race TD   August 30, 2013 at 3:33pm

Haha, I thought of that exact scenario happening. Glad to hear it's back.

- br33zy -    August 16, 2013 at 12:17pm

Left a very old yellow ESP buzzz on the pavement near hole 17 yesterday during lunch. Has my name, number and 3 aces written on it. Will give a disc for it's return. Oh yeah, you get karma points as well. thx

Chris Siminski   August 16, 2013 at 1:48pm

I played LTU last night around 6:00pm, and there wasn't any discs left at or around hole 17. I know that doesn't much help, but it narrows the time frame down and someone must have found it, so I hope they return it to you.

- br33zy -   August 16, 2013 at 2:15pm

Thanks a lot!

Brian Baum    August 3, 2013 at 10:32pm

Lost a neon green Champion Turn on whole 8 in the cattails on the left side of the fairway. My name and number is written on the under side of it so if you find it please give me a call. Reward for the person who ends up finding it and returning it!

Neil Duffey    July 5, 2013 at 2:52am

win a free brand new esp avenger!!! check out dcd for more info! https://www.facebook.com/dcdcustomdiscs