Ben Calhoun August 10, 2012 at 1:17pm
Doug- it isn't that simple.
1. Basket isn't mine- it's A3's
2. They took the basket to repair over a month ago promising it's return within 'a few days'
3. They've been told by management they need to replace it
4. It's been 2 months since they damaged it- not to mention the mowing company did not inform us OR the office after damaging it, they just left it there broken
5. I don't have a collar on hand to install in the ground, but I already have purchased cement for a new placement
6. That leaves us without a practice basket- we still need one new basket regardless
Douglas McIntosh August 10, 2012 at 12:52pm
instead of pointing fingers and making threats (which you can't back up), why not get a bag of ready mix cement and put the practise basket out there.
Mike "Papa Par" Even August 10, 2012 at 12:27pm
Lol...you can't stop KT. I smuggle him into lake**** all the time. Plus he parachutes in
Dan Whitlock August 10, 2012 at 12:11pm
Yea, no doubt Ben. It's been what, 2 months? Threatening with court action is the only way to get some people moving I guess.
Ben Calhoun August 10, 2012 at 11:58am
I stopped a mower guy on his way out and told him we need paid for a new basket right now or it's time for legal action, he zoomed off to go tell his boss...
Corey Kieft August 9, 2012 at 9:02pm
I'm just wondering why it's saying a 4 on hole #2 is a par and a 3 on hole #12 is a birdie?
Ben Calhoun August 3, 2012 at 1:23pm
Gary is above circus acts..but he might be found trying to chase the elephants away from his home
Dan Whitlock August 3, 2012 at 1:18pm
Is Gary going to be purrrforming his feline golf antics?
Mike "Papa Par" Even August 3, 2012 at 11:43am
You are correct Pete, but cash is still King!!
peter kunoff August 3, 2012 at 11:07am
circus?!?......please inform Lakeshore management that this is the 21st century and circus are generally frowned upon for their treatment of animals.
Ben Calhoun August 3, 2012 at 10:57am
Gone Ryan. Part of the course may be open during the circus according to Kat, depending on where parking is, disc golfers will likely be allowed to play the parts of the course not used that day. That would probably be most of the back 13 and A, D, E, F.