WIFFS at Ceraland

PDGA logoSaturday, February 4, 2023 at Ceraland Park in Columbus, Indiana
XC-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

Online registration closes February 3 at 5:00pm EST Register online

Player information

Enter the full name of the registrant (first and last).

For help choosing a division, see the PDGA guidelines

› Players must provide their PDGA number if they have one, even if membership has expired. CM 2.01.E

› A PDGA number is required to accept any cash prize. CM 1.10.A

We will send a registration confirmation to the address entered.

if no Aces are hit, anything raised will be donated to Hope Food Pantry

CTP divided between rounds 1 and 2 and the Hope Food Pantry: 25% of total raised goes to the round 1 CTP winner, 25% of total raised goes to round 2 CTP winner, and the remaining 50% of total raised goes to the Hope Food Pantry.

A PayPal account is not required.
You can pay with a credit/debit card or with a PayPal account.

You will be redirected to PayPal to provide payment information.
Registration will be completed on DiscGolfScene.com.

Tournament refund / cancellation policy

Tournament refund / cancellation policy
Columbus Indiana Disc Golf Club is responsible for all refunds/cancellations.

Players who officially request to withdraw from the event within 7 days of the start of the event and prior to the event’s published closure of registration (Feb 3, 5:00pm) will receive a 100% monetary refund minus a $5 handling fee (which will go to the Hope Food Pantry).

Players who do NOT officially request to withdraw from a registered spot playing in the event prior to the published closure of registration (Feb 3, 5:00pm) and don’t play (aka a no-show), forfeit their entry fee and do NOT receive a refund or player’s pack. All funds will go to the Hope Food Pantry.

DiscGolfScene.com Privacy Policy ›