The 31st Annual Hall Of Chains Classic: Presented By Quonset Hut

PDGA logoSat-Sun, August 13-14, 2022 at Lincoln Park (Oak Ledges) in Massillon, Ohio
B-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

Online registration closes August 11 at 5:00pm EDT Register online

Player information

Enter the full name of the registrant (first and last).

For help choosing a division, see the PDGA guidelines

› Registrants must be current PDGA members through 2022.

We will send a registration confirmation to the address entered.

If no ace is hit 30% will go to club & the remaining 70% will be a thrown off for after round 3.

CASH CTP (split between both days)

2022 Bag Tag Incentive Program - If you have a SCDGA 2022 Bag Tag please select 2022 Club Member

Cut off to receive T-shirt in players pack is July 31st @ 3:00pm. Any refunds after July 31st will receive a refund less the cost of the shirt unless shirt is sold or size is available to a WL player.

This option expired July 31 at 3:00pm EDT

A PayPal account is not required.
You can pay with a credit/debit card or with a PayPal account.

You will be redirected to PayPal to provide payment information.
Registration will be completed on

Tournament refund / cancellation policy

Tournament refund / cancellation policy
Stark County Disc Golf Association is responsible for all refunds/cancelations.

Cancellation 30 Days Prior to Event = 100% Refund minus Paypal/DGscene Fees.

Cancellation >15 Days Prior to Event = 75% Refund minus Paypal/DGScene Fees.

Cancellation <15 Days Prior to Event = 50% Refund minus Paypal/DGScene Fees.

Day Of Event "No Call / No Show" = 0% Refund Privacy Policy ›