B-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament
About this tournament
- 36 holes: 18 Chuck D. Memorial / 18 Picnic
- $500 added cash for MPO division
- $150 added cash for AM1 division
- $100 added cash for AM2 division
- $50 added cash for AM3 division
- $450 in added cash & prizes for CTPs
- 8 MDGO State Championship Berths will be awarded
- First 90 Ams to pay entry fee will receive custom hot stamp player's pack disc
- KC Pro Aviars
- CFR Glow Teebirds
- CFR Glow Destroyers
- Champ Katanas
- First place trophies for MPO, AM1, AM2, AM3
- $101 All Division CTP, $5 Ace Pool, 50/50 CTPs, Tons of Merch CTPs
- Collectible disc raffle
- Lunch will be available for order from B Line Bar & Grill
$5 will get you half a large pepperoni or cheese pizza
- Pre reg by leaving name/division/PDGA # or email in the talk section:
- Payments can be day of or through Paypal to: [email redacted] less
Brett Russell April 13, 2011 at 10:10pm
Brett Russell Am 2 #47644. I will try to make it to leagues this Saturday to pay, Thanks.
Aaron DA HAWK Birdsall April 13, 2011 at 8:25pm
BIRDSALL AM1 #30777 DON'T HATE THE NEW RULES SAY I CAN PLAY ACCORDING TO MY RATING EXCEPT A TIER AND NT'S
Lance Rausch April 12, 2011 at 4:33pm
Hey mike is there a paypal address I can send the payment to? If so please let me know I would like to take advantage of the 5$ discount.
Matt Zajechowski April 12, 2011 at 2:46am
I'm just exposing your poorly worded rules Barbara, I am all for keeping courses clean but your offer leaves a lot of loopholes, you can thank me for exposing them now. I will bee the biggest trash eating stinkbag on the course!
Andy Bawol April 12, 2011 at 12:53am
I have begun chain smoking to ensure a free entry.
Josh Hawley April 11, 2011 at 11:52pm
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend anymore due to U of M graduation. Sad day
Jesse Cahill April 11, 2011 at 11:47pm
I like your thinking scott, last time I played am nats I picked up a couple beer bottles on hole 3 and filled them with butts by 18 & turned em in w/ my scorecard. Pretty much just a moral victory but no good deed...
Matt Zajechowski April 11, 2011 at 6:09pm
Would this be considered legal let's say I bring a wheel barrow of cig butts and dump them on the course mid round and then clean them up. This seems well within the rules so Scott you can just pay my entry now and I will forgo dumping the butts on the course. Thanks buddy!