Big Picture Classic Warmup Flex Start

PDGA logoFriday, May 7, 2021 at Cloman Park in Pagosa Springs, Colorado
C-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

Online registration closes May 6 at 7:00pm MDT Register online

Player information

Enter the full name of the registrant (first and last).

For help choosing a division, see the PDGA guidelines

+ $10 additional fee for all players without PDGA membership through 2021.
Renew your PDGA membership or join the PDGA

We will send a registration confirmation to the address entered.

This ace pot is up for grabs at every Dynamic Discs PDGA sanctioned event. All paid aces will split 80% of the rolling pot. The remaining 20% rolls into the next event to guarantee there is always added money to the pot. If no aces are hit the entire pot rolls over.

Choose your tee time. If you end up on a card with less than 3 players we will have to adjust the day of the event.

A PayPal account is not required.
You can pay with a credit/debit card or with a PayPal account.

You will be redirected to PayPal to provide payment information.
Registration will be completed on DiscGolfScene.com.

Tournament refund / cancellation policy

Tournament refund / cancellation policy
Grass Roots Disc Golf is responsible for all refunds/cancellations. PDGA refund policy applies.

DiscGolfScene.com Privacy Policy ›