2nd Annual American Legion Post 208 Angel Tree Random Flip Doubles Charity Event

Sunday, December 2, 2018 at Earl W. Brewer Park in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Disc golf doubles tournament

 

2nd Annual American Legion Post 208 Angel Tree Random Flip Doubles Charity Event graphic

About this tournament

This is the 2nd Annual Random Flip Doubles Charity Event to raise money via toy donations for the American Legion Post 208's Angel Tree Holiday event. All Proceeds help bring christmas to families in west Michigan who cannot afford to purchase gifts for their children. Entry Fees for the Random Flip Doubles Event is a toy or toys valuing no less than $20 and a 10 Dollar Ace Pool/ 50/50. $6 goes towards Ace Pool, $4 towards 50/50. This is a ONE round event from the SHORTS at Brewer Park in Grand Rapids, MI. All payouts will be merchandise donationed by the Disc Golf Community. After the Round there will be an OPTIONAL $5 dollar Dizzy Distance Throw-Off. 60% pay out with the remaining 40% being Donated to the Angel Tree.

Location

Schedule

Sunday, December 2, 2018
10:00am
- 11:00am
Player Check In
11:00am
- 11:15am
Player's Meeting
11:15am
- 11:30am
Flip For Partners
12:00pmTee Off

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

Player divisions have not been posted.