28 Chain Salute presented by Dynamic DIscs

PDGA logoSunday, September 4, 2022 at Devens DGC in Devens, Massachusetts
Pro C-tier / Amateur B-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

Online registration closes August 11 at 6:00pm EDT Register online

Player information

Enter the full name of the registrant (first and last).

For help choosing a division, see the PDGA guidelines

› Amateur registrants must be current PDGA members through 2022.

› Players must provide their PDGA number if they have one, even if membership has expired. CM 2.01.E

› A PDGA number is required to accept any cash prize. CM 1.10.A

+ $10 additional fee for all players without PDGA membership through 2022.
Renew your PDGA membership or join the PDGA

We will send a registration confirmation to the address entered.

This acepot is up for grabs at all Dynamic Discs RV PDGA Sanctioned events. All paid aces will split 80% of the pot. The remaining 20% rolls over into the next event to always guarantee added cash. If no aces are hit the entire pot rolls over.

I appreciate all of you that have competed in my events over the years. Please do not feel obligated to do this.

A PayPal account is not required.
You can pay with a credit/debit card or with a PayPal account.

You will be redirected to PayPal to provide payment information.
Registration will be completed on DiscGolfScene.com.

Tournament refund / cancellation policy

Tournament refund / cancellation policy
Grass Roots DG is responsible for all refunds and cancellations. PDGA Refund Policy applies and is linked below.

DiscGolfScene.com Privacy Policy ›