Recent Achievements What's this?
Recent Scores View all
-7 47Mar 11
|Water Works Park · Kansas City, MO|
Regular tees, 18 holes
-7 47Mar 10
|Rosedale Park · Kansas City, KS|
Down under, Long tees, 18 holes
-2 52Feb 28
|Kessler Park (Cliff Drive) · Kansas City, MO|
Long tees, 18 holes
Adam Johnson March 27, 2012 at 10:43pm
It was technically a cali round but I wanted to put the holes down before rev kev put them in. However I did play really well and the mulligans only helped me on a couple of holes.
Kevin Clouse March 27, 2012 at 3:56pm
BUT one of my team members dropped out and another doesn't know if he can go or not so things are looking bad. U may need to pose as someone on our roster!
Kevin Clouse March 27, 2012 at 3:55pm
Wednesday the 11th is correct. What time we will be there is a good question. The plan is to leave Manhattan Tuesday night so that would put us in Augusta around noon-ish
Mark Kewley March 25, 2012 at 9:58pm
Kevin Zane › Daisuke Takahashi
"It looks like you'll be bumping me out of 3rd in the points league next time you play... Judging by your scores, it is well deserved. "
Daisuke is out of town for a while. I am hoping to bump both of you and start working on Thad :)
Adam Johnson March 25, 2012 at 12:10am
Thanks for the suggestion on Old Pike's. We didn't end up making it there but it is on my list for the next time I'm in KC. I really enjoyed your city... So many good courses all within 5 to 35 minutes away from each other is a paradise.
Mark Kewley March 20, 2012 at 11:04pm
I'm not sure you have enough rules for your league. Here is a sample of an other random league: About this League Bag Tag league - 108 all-time players - 108 active players $3.00 one-time player fee for this league THE PURPOSE In conjunction with the 2011-2012 Flint Hills Points League, the purpose of the Flint Hills Bag Tag League is to add another layer of fun disc golf competition in the Flint Hills (KS) region. THE BASICS ENTER the SINGLES Flint Hills Bag Tag League by buying ... more
I'm not sure you have enough rules for your league. Here is a sample of an other random league:
About this League
Bag Tag league - 108 all-time players - 108 active players
$3.00 one-time player fee for this league
In conjunction with the 2011-2012 Flint Hills Points League, the purpose of the Flint Hills Bag Tag League is to add another layer of fun disc golf competition in the Flint Hills (KS) region.
ENTER the SINGLES Flint Hills Bag Tag League by buying an official bag tag.
WIN one or both of the leagues by, (1) scoring more League Night Points than all of the other Points League players, (2) possessing the #1 Flint Hills Bag Tag after the FINAL League Night round.
HOW TO GET A BAG TAG
1. Send a message to the League Administrator (me), through this site.
2. Come to League Night sometime and buy one there.
3. Just hit me up on a course if you happen to see me. I'll be sure to always have some on hand.
COST IS ONLY $3 FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON!
LEAGUE NIGHT FORMAT DETAILS
All Bag Tags present are up for grabs! Bring your "A Game" or you'll probably leave with a down graded Bag Tag number! (ouch)
- Flint Hills Bag Tag League Nights will take place at the Warner Park Disc Golf course on Wednesday nights.
- Start time will be at 5:45pm until we start to run low on daylight in the fall. League Nights will probably be changed to bi-weekly League Sundays through the winter months.
- League Nights will consist of one SINGLES round of disc golf. Playing a round of 18 holes will be the goal whenever possible. If weather or daylight hours become an issue, the number of holes to be played that day will be decided upon by the League Administrator.
- At the beginning of the round, all bag tags will be checked in to the League Administrator.
- Each player must keep their score (their total number of strokes), then report their final score to the League Administrator at the end of the round.
- If a League Night round results in any ties, the participants who tied shall break the tie in a one throw sudden death "closes to the pin" (CTP). The CTP will be specified by the League Administrator.
- After all scores have been reported and all ties have been settled, the Bag Tags will be redistributed THAT NIGHT to the players in the order of their scores. (Winner of the night gets the lowest bag tag and so on down the scoring list).
CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS FORMAT DETAILS
On each League Night, League Points will be awarded to crown a League Champion at the end of the Bag Tag season.
- Each Bag Tag League player that participates in the official Tuesday League night will receive one (1) Championship Point for themselves and one (1) Championship Point for every player they outscore that night. In other words if eight (8) players participate that night, the winner earns eight (8) Championship Points, the second best player of the night earns seven (7) Championship Points, and so on down to the last place player of the night earning one (1) Championship Point.
- Bonus Points: Any player who scores an ACE will receive 20 Instant Championship Points that night!
- THE POINTS CHAMPION WILL BE AWARDED A TROPHY AT THE END OF THE SEASON...
CASUAL ROUND FORMAT DETAILS
In addition to Bag Tag League Night, any player with a Bag Tag may Challenge any other player with a Bag Tag to a round of disc golf.
- Challenges must be done in a courteous and sportsmanlike manner. Please report challenges that were not conducted in this manner to the League Administrator.
- The challenge round must be played within 2 weeks (14 days) of the receipt of the challenge. All players involved in the challenge must agree to a fair and reasonable date, time, and course to play the challenge round.
- If the players cannot agree to a reasonable date, time, and course for the challenge within the 2 week (14 day) time frame, please send a message with the facts to the League Administrator.
- If a reasonable challenge cannot be established with the 2 week time frame, the League Administrator may (a) VOID the Challenge, or (b) REQUIRE the Bag Tags be exchanged (even though no round was played). PLEASE TRY TO AVOID THIS SITUATION.
- The Bag Tags must be exchanged immediately following the challenge rounds.
GROUP Casual round challenges are also acceptable, and encouraged. These are when multiple players each put their Bag Tags at stake during a group round.
REMATCHES, UNEXPECTED CHANGE OF BAG TAGS, etc.
- Players who have just won a Bag Tag Challenge can, but are not required to refuse a Rematch with the losing player(s) for up to one (1) week.
- Simply attending the Wednesday Bag Tag League Night is not considered a Rematch. Therefore at League Night all Bag Tags are up for grabs, even if you've recently played someone in a Challenge round.
- If the possession of a specifically numbered Bag Tag unexpectedly changes before a scheduled Challenge can be played, the challenger has the right to cancel the Challenge. For example; If you’re scheduled to compete for Bag Tag #3 but the player loses Bag Tag #3 (before you can play him/her), you don’t have to honor the Challenge.
- If you suspect players are cheating to protect their Bag Tag, please report them to the League Administrator.
When in doubt about how to resolve an issue, please send a message to the League Administrator.
I hope you enjoy this league and make some new friends along the way.
(p.s. Do you have a friend that likes to play DG, but isn't sure about joining this league? NO PROBLEM. Just bring them along and have them play without a Bag Tag. Before long they may want to join in the fun).
Taki Kawakami March 12, 2012 at 8:00am
I heard that you are moving to GA! Good luck with your new journey. It is absolutely my pleasure to know you and have many fun rounds with you. Your Ace at Tuttle is particularly impressive.
By the way, I forgot to return your pink towel that I borrowed from you on that Ace day. I will return it to you when we have a round next time...
Kevin Clouse March 8, 2012 at 9:30pm
Here are some maps of the courses for nationals
Adam Johnson March 5, 2012 at 10:35am
Hope everything works out for you and Lisa in GA. Thanks for all the advice and good times.
Daisuke Takahashi March 5, 2012 at 9:24am
Thanks for great advise. Upshot is definitely the most underrated part in my practice so far. My pleasure to be part of your final league round, too.
See you (probably in KC).
Robert Adams March 5, 2012 at 8:29am
Hey man, good luck to you and Lisa in Georgia. It was great playing with and learning from you. Hope to see you again.
Rick Petrie March 4, 2012 at 10:52pm
Kevin, Ahh it's been fun getting to know you. Seems like just a couple month ago when I saw your review of Warner Park on discgolfcoursereview You were the first person to review it & I thought "I wonder where this kevinmzane guy lives?". Then just a a few months later I got a message from you about joining that year's bag tag league... Regarding the future, I am serious about playing in Georgia sometime. I've always been curious about the PDGA International Center ( http://www.pdga.com/IDGC ) ... more
Ahh it's been fun getting to know you.
Seems like just a couple month ago when I saw your review of Warner Park on discgolfcoursereview You were the first person to review it & I thought "I wonder where this kevinmzane guy lives?". Then just a a few months later I got a message from you about joining that year's bag tag league...
Regarding the future, I am serious about playing in Georgia sometime. I've always been curious about the PDGA International Center ( http://www.pdga.com/IDGC ), and of course it would be very cool to play those three course (especially the Warner course. Ha). So maybe I'll pull together a DFOK road trip group to come visit you next year sometime.
Best of luck to you & Lisa in Georgia.
Daisuke Takahashi March 4, 2012 at 8:08pm
Looks like you love insane winds rather than fighting against it. Good luck in GA!!
Kevin Clouse March 4, 2012 at 7:28pm
Damn son!!! 2 down in this crazy ass Kansas wind is something to be proud of. Good round dude!
Daisuke Takahashi February 16, 2012 at 3:23pm
I'm sorry, Zane. I wish I could find and return it to you, but I could not find it on my car so far. I'll check again later.
Kevin Clouse February 9, 2012 at 12:19pm
I hate the aches but I hope they will go away soon. My throwing arm and left leg seem to get really sore after about 30 or 40 flicks. Glad to hear you are adapting! It will be nice to flick comfortably just like your backhand.
Daisuke Takahashi February 7, 2012 at 8:37pm
Congrats on Perfect Hyzer for the ACE!!!! That's awesome.
Adam Johnson February 7, 2012 at 10:21am
I just got on your profile to respond and noticed all the icons... that's awesome. Anyway based on your feedback I would like to look at a Wraith or a Surge. I think My avengers will stay my primary driver but in situations where the field is wide open and I would like to have option for a little more distance. I'm going to keep playing with the Pro destroyer from the tournament. I think another issue for me is that for so long I focused on throwing flat and low that I am having trouble flexx ... more
I just got on your profile to respond and noticed all the icons... that's awesome. Anyway based on your feedback I would like to look at a Wraith or a Surge. I think My avengers will stay my primary driver but in situations where the field is wide open and I would like to have option for a little more distance. I'm going to keep playing with the Pro destroyer from the tournament. I think another issue for me is that for so long I focused on throwing flat and low that I am having trouble flexxing because I don't put enough air underneath of it so that the disc just turns over and sits. Plus when I try to throw with "power" then I throw worm burner. I really need to just focus on quick and smooth. Anyway if you have any wraith or surge then I would like to try those some time.
June 6 · Milford, MI