Recent Achievements What's this?
Recent Scores View all
+29 86Nov 5 '16
|Blue Valley Park · Kansas City, MO|
Championship course, Regular tees, 18 holes
-4 54Jun 4 '14
|Lakeside Hills DGC · Olathe, KS|
Regular tees, 18 holes
-2 54May 28 '14
|Shawnee Mission Park · Lenexa, KS|
Regular tees, 18 holes
Robert Adams April 27, 2012 at 3:50am
Well, it's not "another" course...haha. Conference Center's a lost cause. There's no contract for any mowing to happen at ALL this year, and it's already knee high. They're gonna be harvesting it for hay. So myself, Jeremy, Josh and Tom proposed to a bunch of organizations on post that we just move it to a pre-established rec area on post called Moon Lake (which I've been trying to get a course up there for about sex months now anyway). They gave us the go ... more
Well, it's not "another" course...haha. Conference Center's a lost cause. There's no contract for any mowing to happen at ALL this year, and it's already knee high. They're gonna be harvesting it for hay. So myself, Jeremy, Josh and Tom proposed to a bunch of organizations on post that we just move it to a pre-established rec area on post called Moon Lake (which I've been trying to get a course up there for about sex months now anyway). They gave us the go ahead. So we'll be working our asses off for the next couple of weeks to make it happen. Tee-pads and all. It's a great course man, I made sure no hole was the same. I don't want to get ahead of the game though. The post commander still has to approve it, but all the organizations that we needed backing from are on board, so let's hope for the best.
Kevin Zane April 12, 2012 at 6:30pm
I just added all 4 of the Collegiate Nationals courses to the site (pending approval). I had the pleasure of playing 3 of them yesterday and had the company of our very own DFOKers: Clouse, Josh, Bryce and BIlly for my last round (I'll update the tags later today when I get the scores). There is a lot of OB and some pretty technical shots, but I think you guys have a really solid team for the Nationals and I know they'll shoot some low scores this week.
My scores for the day:
Old Glory: 62 (+1)
Hogback: 59 (-1)
Headrick Hills: 63 (+1)
Kevin Clouse April 10, 2012 at 3:09am
Kevin Clouse April 10, 2012 at 3:08am
I got a dark magenta/purple one as well! Won it in Herington! The flight seems to be much like the Z. I might agree with you on handling speed but it never flipped at high speed just went straight. U ready for some Georgia disc golf on Wednesday???
Kevin Clouse April 9, 2012 at 2:51pm
I got a TI Buzzz! It is more advanced than your whole game!
Kevin Zane April 7, 2012 at 3:21pm
I'm almost done clearing the practice fairways in the yard. Hopefully I survived round 2 of clearing brush without covering myself in poison ivy (again).
Robert Adams April 7, 2012 at 2:04am
Thanks man, almost seems like a natural unfair advantage, but I'll take it!
Austin Cranston April 5, 2012 at 2:56am
Well right now my PR is 562' and I've hit 550' about 3 different times, gotta love nukes haha. I wouldn't expect anything less man,if you don't make it to league I'm sure a group of us will make it up to KC when your up there.
Mark Kewley April 5, 2012 at 2:07am
" I managed to squeak out a freakish 550+ this weekend and am consistently breaking 450 on command.
Are you throwing the Blizzards now? :)
Austin Cranston April 4, 2012 at 8:14pm
Dang man that's really impressive! If you came back now you'd probably beat me, i'm in a major slump. Only hitting 480 and i only threw 3 down at the tourney last weekend. Plus i'm usually throwing a weak 5 down at Fairmont. Hopefully this doesn't last too long, or it at least passes before we play again haha.
Adam Johnson March 28, 2012 at 2:09pm
Presentation is an underated factor for a course. Getting people on the course, even if it is just to walk and enjoy the day can be ruined by poor course management. If you build it they will come =)
Adam Johnson March 28, 2012 at 2:43am
It was technically a cali round but I wanted to put the holes down before rev kev put them in. However I did play really well and the mulligans only helped me on a couple of holes.
Kevin Clouse March 27, 2012 at 7:56pm
BUT one of my team members dropped out and another doesn't know if he can go or not so things are looking bad. U may need to pose as someone on our roster!
Kevin Clouse March 27, 2012 at 7:55pm
Wednesday the 11th is correct. What time we will be there is a good question. The plan is to leave Manhattan Tuesday night so that would put us in Augusta around noon-ish
Mark Kewley March 26, 2012 at 1:58am
Kevin Zane › Daisuke Takahashi
"It looks like you'll be bumping me out of 3rd in the points league next time you play... Judging by your scores, it is well deserved. "
Daisuke is out of town for a while. I am hoping to bump both of you and start working on Thad :)
Adam Johnson March 25, 2012 at 4:10am
Thanks for the suggestion on Old Pike's. We didn't end up making it there but it is on my list for the next time I'm in KC. I really enjoyed your city... So many good courses all within 5 to 35 minutes away from each other is a paradise.
Mark Kewley March 21, 2012 at 3:04am
I'm not sure you have enough rules for your league. Here is a sample of an other random league: About this League Bag Tag league - 108 all-time players - 108 active players $3.00 one-time player fee for this league THE PURPOSE In conjunction with the 2011-2012 Flint Hills Points League, the purpose of the Flint Hills Bag Tag League is to add another layer of fun disc golf competition in the Flint Hills (KS) region. THE BASICS ENTER the SINGLES Flint Hills Bag Tag League by bu ... more
I'm not sure you have enough rules for your league. Here is a sample of an other random league:
About this League
Bag Tag league - 108 all-time players - 108 active players
$3.00 one-time player fee for this league
In conjunction with the 2011-2012 Flint Hills Points League, the purpose of the Flint Hills Bag Tag League is to add another layer of fun disc golf competition in the Flint Hills (KS) region.
ENTER the SINGLES Flint Hills Bag Tag League by buying an official bag tag.
WIN one or both of the leagues by, (1) scoring more League Night Points than all of the other Points League players, (2) possessing the #1 Flint Hills Bag Tag after the FINAL League Night round.
HOW TO GET A BAG TAG
1. Send a message to the League Administrator (me), through this site.
2. Come to League Night sometime and buy one there.
3. Just hit me up on a course if you happen to see me. I'll be sure to always have some on hand.
COST IS ONLY $3 FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON!
LEAGUE NIGHT FORMAT DETAILS
All Bag Tags present are up for grabs! Bring your "A Game" or you'll probably leave with a down graded Bag Tag number! (ouch)
- Flint Hills Bag Tag League Nights will take place at the Warner Park Disc Golf course on Wednesday nights.
- Start time will be at 5:45pm until we start to run low on daylight in the fall. League Nights will probably be changed to bi-weekly League Sundays through the winter months.
- League Nights will consist of one SINGLES round of disc golf. Playing a round of 18 holes will be the goal whenever possible. If weather or daylight hours become an issue, the number of holes to be played that day will be decided upon by the League Administrator.
- At the beginning of the round, all bag tags will be checked in to the League Administrator.
- Each player must keep their score (their total number of strokes), then report their final score to the League Administrator at the end of the round.
- If a League Night round results in any ties, the participants who tied shall break the tie in a one throw sudden death "closes to the pin" (CTP). The CTP will be specified by the League Administrator.
- After all scores have been reported and all ties have been settled, the Bag Tags will be redistributed THAT NIGHT to the players in the order of their scores. (Winner of the night gets the lowest bag tag and so on down the scoring list).
CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS FORMAT DETAILS
On each League Night, League Points will be awarded to crown a League Champion at the end of the Bag Tag season.
- Each Bag Tag League player that participates in the official Tuesday League night will receive one (1) Championship Point for themselves and one (1) Championship Point for every player they outscore that night. In other words if eight (8) players participate that night, the winner earns eight (8) Championship Points, the second best player of the night earns seven (7) Championship Points, and so on down to the last place player of the night earning one (1) Championship Point.
- Bonus Points: Any player who scores an ACE will receive 20 Instant Championship Points that night!
- THE POINTS CHAMPION WILL BE AWARDED A TROPHY AT THE END OF THE SEASON...
CASUAL ROUND FORMAT DETAILS
In addition to Bag Tag League Night, any player with a Bag Tag may Challenge any other player with a Bag Tag to a round of disc golf.
- Challenges must be done in a courteous and sportsmanlike manner. Please report challenges that were not conducted in this manner to the League Administrator.
- The challenge round must be played within 2 weeks (14 days) of the receipt of the challenge. All players involved in the challenge must agree to a fair and reasonable date, time, and course to play the challenge round.
- If the players cannot agree to a reasonable date, time, and course for the challenge within the 2 week (14 day) time frame, please send a message with the facts to the League Administrator.
- If a reasonable challenge cannot be established with the 2 week time frame, the League Administrator may (a) VOID the Challenge, or (b) REQUIRE the Bag Tags be exchanged (even though no round was played). PLEASE TRY TO AVOID THIS SITUATION.
- The Bag Tags must be exchanged immediately following the challenge rounds.
GROUP Casual round challenges are also acceptable, and encouraged. These are when multiple players each put their Bag Tags at stake during a group round.
REMATCHES, UNEXPECTED CHANGE OF BAG TAGS, etc.
- Players who have just won a Bag Tag Challenge can, but are not required to refuse a Rematch with the losing player(s) for up to one (1) week.
- Simply attending the Wednesday Bag Tag League Night is not considered a Rematch. Therefore at League Night all Bag Tags are up for grabs, even if you've recently played someone in a Challenge round.
- If the possession of a specifically numbered Bag Tag unexpectedly changes before a scheduled Challenge can be played, the challenger has the right to cancel the Challenge. For example; If you’re scheduled to compete for Bag Tag #3 but the player loses Bag Tag #3 (before you can play him/her), you don’t have to honor the Challenge.
- If you suspect players are cheating to protect their Bag Tag, please report them to the League Administrator.
When in doubt about how to resolve an issue, please send a message to the League Administrator.
I hope you enjoy this league and make some new friends along the way.
(p.s. Do you have a friend that likes to play DG, but isn't sure about joining this league? NO PROBLEM. Just bring them along and have them play without a Bag Tag. Before long they may want to join in the fun).