If the weather holds out, yes. It looks like there will be rain tomorrow but i had a conversation with the guys today. They plan on finishing the frames on wednesday and pouring on thursday. It figures that as soon as the plan finally comes together we start getting the rain.
hopefully they pull it all together. i am confident they will be all together by next tuesday though.